What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Just once put the gun aside and see how 'Royal' treatment army gets from public after conducting any unconstitutional move:lol:
just for once Come out of your delusions .. See any survey you will find out who people favor more .. Army or Politicians .

Another of Jinnah's quotes:

You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of democracy, social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.

M. A. Jinnah Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi (21 February 1948)

------

Oh the irony, he was talking to Pakistan Army officers :coffee:.

The House Does not Belong to the Karayedar as well .. and Neither is the Guard answerable to Them ..

This sort of thing usually leads to countries breaking up. History is testament to that. After all, I wonder if the people of Pakistan are the tenants.. then this country truly does not deserve to exist. After all, it is NOT their land as you say. they dont have any ownership as the guard(who only pretends to be a guard) wants(or has) to "capture" this territory in a beautiful military conquest over its own tenants.

This sort of thing usually leads to countries breaking up. History is testament to that. After all, I wonder if the people of Pakistan are the tenants.. then this country truly does not deserve to exist. After all, it is NOT their land as you say. they dont have any ownership as the guard(who only pretends to be a guard) wants(or has) to "capture" this territory in a beautiful military conquest over its own tenants.
People are the owners who are being Ruled by the tenants(Politicians) .. even though they thought that Tenants will give them something back .. but tenants have decided to just Sell the House & keep the money for themselves .. at that time the Guards will come into play ... as they did in 1998 .. and Owners will be distributing Sweets in Happiness .
History Repeats itself .. Specially In Pakistan .. unless we get our Act Straight ... and choose the Right Tenants .

I am a Pakistani too. And yes, I think that the majority of Pakistanis are indeed democratic, peace loving and hard working people.

sir could u plz explain democracy??? , in pakistan their is no democracy its conspiracy , zardari then nawaz then etc etc puppets have some foreign assignments nothing more than that its a great matter of shame for us having democracy :cray:.

People are ready to welcome ... Believe me ...............
I have no reason to believe you. I can say Mars has aliens on it, believe me, but you really shouldn't.

Right now, the common Pakistani has very little trust in the army, and for good reason.

Right now, the common Pakistani has very little trust in the army, and for good reason.

This is just in your thoughts ... If you would have been in Karachi then must be realized the situation .............

This is just in your thoughts ... If you would have been in Karachi then must be realized the situation .............
Yeah, I don't trust anything coming out of Karachi, especially with a criminal party in charge of the city.

This isn't just my thoughts, it's pretty much unanimous and the return of Musharraf proved how little common Pakistanis miss military rule.

Yeah, I don't trust anything coming out of Karachi, especially with a criminal party in charge of the city.

This is just your bias with Karachiites ... Karachiites are also citizen of Pakistan ..........

This is just your bias with Karachiites ... Karachiites are also citizen of Pakistan ..........
It's not the Karachiites I don't trust, in fact, I feel sympathy for them. They have to constantly live in fear of a mafia ruling over them, and dictating who and what they can support.

:lol:
A Big Reason for 1999 Coup of Musharraf in the first place:hitwall:

Than why Musharraf didn't tried NS in court for from 1999-2007???

Nawaz Sharif convicted in Musharraf time ... But then pardoned ...........

It's not the Karachiites I don't trust, in fact, I feel sympathy for them. They have to constantly live in fear of a mafia ruling over them, and dictating who and what they can support.

You are talking in sitting Canada ... You just hear about Karachi otherwise you know nothing dude ... Nobody lives in fear of MQM over here .............

When you Tell the Guard to Shoot anything that seeks to harm the house, they will .. be it tenants or Robbers .

The House Does not Belong to the Karayedar as well .. and Neither is the Guard answerable to Them ..

So just who is the chowkidar answerable to in your view? To themselves? To a higher being? Nobody?

Or is it according to the Constitution?

So just who is the chowkidar answerable to in your view? To themselves? To a higher being? Nobody?

Or is it according to the Constitution?
To its People .. Not to the Tenants .

And WHAT Constitution ?? The same constitution that can be changed whenever anyone desires ?? the same constitution that every Ruling party amends to suit their needs ??? What Constitution yous re Talking about ?

Back
Top Bottom