What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Just talk about on topic ... And topic is COAS and other army jawans are feeling that PMLN leaders are trying to humiliate army in the shadow of Musharraf case ... That's it .............
Actually no, this is the topic...

"COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?"

You can't even tell the truth about the topic.

Everything I've said relates to the topic on hand, I said no it is not going anywhere and I explained why, YOU were the one to dispute that and derail the thread. How about you just admit you're wrong?

In fact, this was my original comment...

othing will occur, this is just to show the army's reservations on the treason trial. I believe Kayani also used similar language, but generally stayed away from political affairs.

Right now, the army can't afford to do anything more than talk, removing the current government from power would be disastrous for Pakistan, and the people wouldn't tolerate such an intervention after experiencing Musharraf's rule.

And This was your reply...

People are ready to welcome ... Believe me ...............

If you're going to lie, do it properly.

Everything I've said relates to the topic on hand, I said no it is not going anywhere and I explained why, YOU were the one to dispute that and derail the thread. How about you just admit you're wrong?

Please don't feed the troll - this will go nowhere.

No more Dictators please..they come like "Americans invade countries for democracy"
Army should not get involved in politics.Its not their job.
people elected NS not RS.

Are you a jhakki...?????
What did I say in different words..???

It is not surprising that the faujis can be clearly identified on PDF by their open contempt for the highest law of the land.

Sir, The Constitution is the bedrock of any nation, and it is a living document and that is why it must be open to change according to a carefully designed process called Amendments by no less than a two-third majority of duly elected representatives of the people. It is not meant to be a static or dead document.

Also, the faujis, one and all, are answerable to the people via their elected representatives. Therefore, the COAS is subservient and answerable to the PM. That is the law, and any attempt to subvert this defined hierarchy is to the detriment of the nation, as we can clearly see.

Ok suppose i agree with u that a constitution is the bedrock but its not faujis vs constitution always. This time our own government is unconstitutional. The government so far has violated the constitution by not securing its citizens. And according to the constitution a government is responsible for securing its citizens. So it makes them unconstitutional and deserves to be overthrown according to the constitution. No one questions when a civilian government is violating the constitution.

Ok suppose i agree with u that a constitution is the bedrock but its not faujis vs constitution always. This time our own government is unconstitutional. The government so far has violated the constitution by not securing its citizens. And according to the constitution a government is responsible for securing its citizens. So it makes them unconstitutional and deserves to be overthrown according to the constitution. No one questions when a civilian government is violating the constitution.

What is unconstitutional ? Are there any corruption allegations, have they been proved, have they jailed innocent people, have they sacked the judges ? This is the first Government which has introduced a national policy on terrorism and is holding dialogue with TTP to bring permanent peace. This is the first time in so many years, there is ceasefire and there are no drone strikes. The Army has violated the constitution by not following the rule of law. Moreover, they are the ones who created Pakistan's terror groups, which killed 50,000 people. Why are they not in position to accept some dozen crimes of Musharraf ?

Last edited:
What violation, are there any corruption allegations, have they been proved, have they jailed innocent people, have they sacked the judges ? This is the first Government which has introduced a national policy on terrorism and is holding dialogue with TTP to bring permanent peace. This is the first time in so many years, there is ceasefire and there is no drone strikes. The Army has violated the constitution by not following the rule of law. Moreover, they are the ones who created Pakistan's terror groups, which killed 50,000 people. Why are they not in position to accept crimes of Musharraf ?

Dude we shud talk about the present. And live in the present and plan for the future. The bottom line is the army has not violated the constitution now while the government has by failing to protect its citizens from terrorism. So this makes them abrogators of the constitution. Lives of each and every citizen shud be the top most priority.

Ideal Situation for me.

Nawaz Hangs mushy by his balls for being a incompetent leader and making Army even more incompetent. Also not doing much in a decade. #Coward #Fact.

Shareef comes in Hangs Nawaz By his balls with his entire family and other families such as Zardaris for being corrupt/misusing power.

Then people of Pakistan rise up and kick shareef out and Real elections are held.

But hey I can only Dream!!

You sir are a fool. You can change as many faces you want but Pakistan will continue to be ruled by the same elite class of about 40 families. These 40 families rule Pakistan. They are in army, police, judiciary, politics,media and the intelligentsia of Pakistan.

Yeah, I don't trust anything coming out of Karachi, especially with a criminal party in charge of the city.

I come to Pakistan quite regularly, so please don't insult my intelligence by making straw man arguments. Where I live has nothing to do with facts.

you just insulted your intelligence AND any dignity the term THINK TANK had by your first statement which defies any rule of debate and logic. I don't know how much you know about demographics but there is not ONE single party which can claim Karachi as 100% it's own ... if that was the freaking case we would have been in fucking peace not living in daily turf wars ..... gone are the days when MQM enjoyed dominance with last elections they got the wakeup call along with PPP ...

FACTS? fact would be what you witnessed and experience yourself not your best friend's uncle's nephew's father in law's 2 dollar bitch whore who was there ... getting my point? just like anything i would say about Canada would/could never be 100% factual in the same way it stands for your statement towards Pakistan mate, you are just getting sensational exaggerated media reports

There are plenty of people from Karachi whom I've talked to and know personally that tell me you can't even show your support for other parties without being attacked for it. Considering I've also been to Karachi myself, I know how politically oppressive the climate is in the city.

maybe you missed all the dharna's PTI did in Karachi i don't know if it comes under "open support" in your definition or not but last i checked errr it kinda does ... were you there at polling station of NA250 on the day of election? i know for sure that i was there and all those bloody pictures on the media happens to be the exact polling station where my vote was (DHA School Phase IV), I saw the amount of people and supporters there for PTI ... screw that ... check election results and see the amount of votes PTI got in constituency of none other than Azizabad ... you will be in for a surprise (some say that actually pissed off the guy in UK a lot and resulted in a outburst speech)

Now please lets come back to the topic ....

No, a government that does not fulfill its commitments to the people is kicked out at the next election. That is the proper way to change governments, not overthrowing them.

Please do not confuse the following:

Corruption is a criminal activity and is prosecuted in the lower courts. Overthrowing an elected government by nullifying the Constitution by the military is an illegal coup and falls under treason and is taken up before the Supreme Court. Inability to follow the provisions of the Constitution is provision of services to its citizens is an indication for the people to elect a new government at the next elections.

Failure to deliver is not a constitutional violation. Overthrowing an elected government is a grave and treasonous violation, clearly.

To be fair, this speech is more unnecessary demagoguery. The politicians are not blameless either. To be sure, the faujis are at fault too, but not the only ones at fault.

I do not Believe any Law that is made for the benefit of one & ignore the rest .. be is constitution or Legal precedent

If you choose not to believe in the Constitution, that is your choice. But you will be proven to be on the wrong side of history on this issue.

You sir are a fool. You can change as many faces you want but Pakistan will continue to be ruled by the same elite class of about 40 families. These 40 families rule Pakistan. They are in army, police, judiciary, politics,media and the intelligentsia of Pakistan.

Obviously you're not able to comprehend my simple text and the meaning behind it.

I did not say in my text that Pakistan will become the next Germany or whatever. Its simply to punish these idiots and may be a "lesson" for others. I know that most of the elites are related/stakeholders in one way or another. But that's how it is in majority of the countries, elites always rule/influence the way a nation/country or piece of land is governed. Democracy is just a tool that is used to keep the rest happy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom