What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

US general gave a small statement about Afghanistan policy and he was sacked right away... Pakistan needs couple of hundred years to reach that maturity level..
US genrl, wasnt givin any court trails either?
pakistani courts & stupid noora govt need 1000 years to understand it?

Sorry I forgot to add, and it takes a mature person to know what maturity is.

sure after 3 times, mullha fazal ullha would be sitting in our PM house looking football match bieng played with the heads of dead politicians?lolzz

abottabad OBL ops has all of his great marks of mature, stable, & professional abilities & then telling fakhru bhai, to give power to NAWAZ in the most fakest of the elections ever held?lolzz

thats why, every COAS has to describe him the chief executive, president some one much bigger, then these croupt PM,s who were born under former COAS shoeses.

Like it or not, that is the way it is.

US general didn't topple an elected government and didn't allowed Pakistani forces to invade his country

Sorry I forgot to add, and it takes a mature person to know what maturity is.

US general didn't topple an elected government and didn't allowed Pakistani forces to invade his country
no US forces ever invaded pakistan, till now specially former COAS musharaf, made it sure by sending pakarmy to the areas closing to the afghan boders, & it really takes a wise & mature head to understand it?
not just the haters & prapogandist like you?
every genrl has all the rights, to topple every fakly elected govt, which is attacking country,s supreme court?
if not then what else?
noora courts & noora trails like that of musharaf?
think maturly plz?

Gen Musharraf will get what he deserves.

Besides, the COAS serves under the PM, not over him. Who is he to warn his boss?

Arey bhai. there are too many problems right now for pakistan. Why does Nawaz want to create a rift with the army? Why? What for?

Dont instigate the army. try to solve the major issues like terrorism and economy. Going after Sir Musharraf wont help defeat the terrorists or improve the economy. It will only antagonize the army which has not been good for Nawaz in the past.

But if he wants to be petty and go after Sir Musharraf. Then army has given him a veiled threat.
The PM may be over the COAS, but the COAS will really not care much for that, when he decides to take action.

Blackwater agents descended directly from heaven and Drones flew from Mars, and Mushy was an angel sent by God to reward this nation of idiots in the form of NRO, now don't tell me you didn't cried while Zardari was in power

no US forces ever invaded pakistan, till now specially former COAS musharaf, made it sure by sending pakarmy to the areas closing to the afghan boders, & it really takes a wise & mature head to understand it?
not just the haters & prapogandist like you?
every genrl has all the rights, to topple every fakly elected govt, which is attacking country,s supreme court?
if not then what else?
noora courts & noora trails like that of musharaf?
think maturly plz?

The problem is you see Pakistan through an American eye, you think Pakistanis are democratic, peace loving and hard working people like Americans?

nope the problem is that he doesnt know American history.
had he knew how the american first president was an army general and how john Adams steered USA out of near destruction and how the civil war started...
democracy comes from experience and compromises, both of which are lacked by Pakistani politicians.
there is no fault in common people of Pakistan, probably they know more and are more interested in politics

Blackwater agents descended directly from heaven and Drones flew from Mars, and Mushy was an angel sent by God to reward this nation of idiots in the form of NRO, now don't tell me you didn't cried while Zardari was in power
drones are still been opreated 10 times more then musharafs times?
these are called air strikes, drone strikes but never been considered as invasion?
so then , we should be having trails of, zardari, gillani, raja jee, nawaz?
& black waters agents were never were allowed to opreate inside pakistan, plz come up with proves, instead of stupid empty claims, like of burqa posh mullahs of lal masjid?lol

well I am strictly against the involvement of Army in politics , but here
Nawaz Sharif has none but himself to blame
he did the same mistake that he did back in 1998 when the outgoing COAS Gen Jahangir Karamat had advised Nawaz Sharif to appoint Gen Ali Kuli Khan as the COAS Nawaz Sharif chose not to listen & instead appointed Gen Musharraf & paid the price .& seems like, he dint learn anything from that, because when this time the outgoing COAS Gen Kiyani advised him to appoint Gen Rashad Mehmood , Nawaz Sharif again chose not listen to his advise & appointed Gen Raheel Shareef instead, so why complain Mr. Prime Minister ? after all you only appointed your general , now live with it.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No one can ever convince a brain-washed, politically biased, Mr. Know-it-all.

drones are still been opreated 10 times more then musharafs times?
these are called air strikes, drone strikes but never been considered as invasion?
so then , we should be having trails of, zardari, gillani, raja jee, nawaz?
& black waters agents were never were allowed to opreate inside pakistan, plz come up with proves, instead of stupid empty claims, like of burqa posh mullahs of lal masjid?lol

And what would the army gain from this? The army has already stated it will stay away from politics, so any "leaks" will be associated with the army quite quickly. What do you think will happen then? It won't be as simple as the army taking over, or the government resigning. When scandals happen, it's generally taken to parliament and scrutinized by the opposition.

Uh, no. The silent majority is actually quite loud, and they say the army should stay out of politics. Besides, with the new found freedom the judiciary has gained, they'll fight tooth and nail to keep their independence and quash any attempt from the military to derail Pakistan's democratic process.
If a coup has to take place it will. And harder the resistance from judiciary, bloodier will it be. When it takes place, i will see how many have the S...t to resist and not ratify.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No one can ever convince a brain-washed, politically biased, Mr. Know-it-all.
& no one gives a dam, about a prapogandist trying hard, with out any knowledge of black waters & US invasion of pakistan?:cuckoo::omghaha::astagh:

If a coup has to take place it will. And harder the resistance from judiciary, bloodier will it be. When it takes place, i will see how many have the S...t to resist and not ratify.
its simple , that for nawaz to back off from conspiracies against pakarmy, & run a smooth simple govt, doing good for its peoples, but if not then face the music, & blame urself, for any thing which will going to hit him, from nowhere?

Last edited:
Interesting question, but before I try to answer your query, please tell me this: In your opinion, just what is the "identity of Pakistan"?

To be honest from my perspective None. Islam was tried, however things got a little complicated. (in General)

"Pakistan ka matlab kya??...........Musalmano! Tukka Lagao!!!" #Oscar! To some extent true.

Last edited:

I am not talking about Musharraf here. I am talking about Gen Raheel's, daring, statement and fetters and gags in the elected political government! If general Raheel was in US he would have been sacked by now. This political maturity is what we require!

The Army over country. Brute Force over Law. Yes, it all remains the same.

Who is the real Boss here? The one per the Constitution or the one with the most guns?

The one as per the Constitution are people who robbers and thieves.

Let us ask them where they got their ill gotten wealth and see where that investigation leads to ?

Back
Top Bottom