What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

To be fair, this speech is more unnecessary demagoguery. The politicians are not blameless either. To be sure, the faujis are at fault too, but not the only ones at fault.

If you choose not to believe in the Constitution, that is your choice. But you will be proven to be on the wrong side of history on this issue.

I do find your posts interesting/"unbiased" and allow me to ask a Question? Hope you dont mind.

So I have come up with this theory. Pakistan identity reflects in the majority of Pakistanis and of-course the majority are Punjabi's/ Is Punjab. or Individual Punjabi reflects the identity of Pakistan. Are you getting the point I am trying to make here?

So why are we so disappointed? That's how it is, we know the truth, We are not Germans or Japanese.

Your perspective?

I sincerely hope that the civilian government stays in power; it's only like that the people of Pakistan will understand democracy and chose wise leaders in the future!!
Last time it was Zardari; this time someone better, next time somebody even better, Inshallah.

I know it's not fair.But a lot has changed since the budget session of 2006-2007.
That's called the Pakistani politics.He was then a member of NA ,sitting in the opposition.
But when you become the defense minister,you simply don't bowl those deadly beamer and bouncers.:D

Following is the complete version of that (old) speech, that is mentioned in the OP.

@Leader

Last edited:
I am a Pakistani too. And yes, I think that the majority of Pakistanis are indeed democratic, peace loving and hard working people.

Hi,

Pakistanis are not democratic and they will not be in the future as well----the only place where Democracy is practised is in CORRUPTION----everyone is indiscriminately charged bribes DEMOCRATICALLY without prejudice.

Democracy starts with justice and law and order----. It has been a misconception and spread by politicians to their advantage that democracy in pakistan is like a budding plant that needs to be nurtured---.

In truth---democracy is like a well developed tree right from day one----it is all upto you when you get elected----is to water it and bear fruit---or let it dry out---chop it down or let it rot---.

The basic electoral system in pakistan is not democratic in itself----. When one politician can run for elections for the same post from different constituencies on the same day----that constitues to inherent fraud---. And any constitution that favors it---is inherently fraudulent---.

So---when the basic fundamental of elections is flawed thru powers of constitution---then the constitution is flawed as well.

This flaw is cancerous---and when there is cancer in the body---all standard rules of treatment are negated---.

To the turks indians and other foreigners----here is how pakistan election system work for ther parliament----.

A politician in pakistan may run for an elected seat from multiple locations if he can afford to or if he given permission from his party----. So that if he loses from one place---he maybe elected from another place---.

There have been instances where the politician has won the election from 2 to 3 different seats---then he keeps the seats he wants to and lets go pof the seats he does not want to.

This is purely criminal-----it is just like Imran Khan or sachin Tendulkar batting in two cricket matches at the same time----if they get out in one match---they may score a 100 in the other.

It does not work like that in the U S----you ought to have a declared place of residence where you have paid your taxes to participate in the election for a seat in congress or in senate---.

How does it work in turkey or india---please elaborate----.

Last edited:
I do find your posts interesting/"unbiased" and allow me to ask a Question? Hope you dont mind.

So I have come up with this theory. Pakistan identity reflects in the majority of Pakistanis and of-course the majority are Punjabi's/ Is Punjab. or Individual Punjabi reflects the identity of Pakistan. Are you getting the point I am trying to make here?

So why are we so disappointed? That's how it is, we know the truth, We are not Germans or Japanese.

Your perspective?

Interesting question, but before I try to answer your query, please tell me this: In your opinion, just what is the "identity of Pakistan"?

So---when the basic fundamental of elections is flawed thru powers of constitution---then the constitution is flawed as well.

System deliver the result they are designed for.

The Constitution delivers to Pakistanis the results it is designed for, some of which you describe.

Except MQM out of ethnicity, whose party which has substantial street power standing alongside Musharraf??????
musharaf has the full support of the peoples of pakistan, protests against his stupid trial, are held not only in karachi, but in hyderabad , multan, lahore , islamabad, even in dera bugtti?
problem is in noora thinking, which couldnt find solutions to the striking doctors in punjab, ending up calling to army medical core to help & serve then?
so even with, so called masdive noora support, provincial govt cant solve its problems, its a big example that not on every matters party support can work out things?

In other words warning to Nawaz, hands off Sir Musharraf. Or else..........?

In other words warning to Nawaz, hands off Sir Musharraf. Or else..........?

Gen Musharraf will get what he deserves.

Besides, the COAS serves under the PM, not over him. Who is he to warn his boss?

Interesting question, but before I try to answer your query, please tell me this: In your opinion, just what is the "identity of Pakistan"?

The Constitution delivers to Pakistanis the results it is designed for, some of which you describe.

i really coudnt get, that how can a unwritten constitution can deliver anything in UK the mother of democracies, which we follow as the holly cow?
if UK,s democracy can deliver with a unwritten constitution, why we need a written constitution ?
the basic problem is our crazy practice of a great system, with our own unlogical editions for our own greed.
we should hve followed UK, & shouldnt had a written constitution ?
so today there would be no problems for us?lolzz
this is the frist warning shot, carefully sent to the saad rafiqes, & to others that, dont come across & to become judge of pakarmy, while you hve been calling its genrals you fathers!

Gen Musharraf will get what he deserves.

Besides, the COAS serves under the PM, not over him. Who is he to warn his boss?
kerp asking those silly questions, COAS is not a depty, or a slave to PM, if a PM can be caught red handed, harming the country, its the genrl duty of all the pakistanis including COAS to stop him, at every cost!

Because Pakistan is NOT the UK.
& we are not democratic, because we hve a written constitution?lolzzz

kerp asking those silly questions, COAS is not a depty, or a slave to PM, if a PM can be caught red handed, harming the country, its the genrl duty of all the pakistanis including COAS to stop him, at every cost!

The COAS is subservient to the PM. Like it or not, that is the way it is.

That's why I liked Kiyani, he was very mature, stable and professional.

I sincerely hope that the civilian government stays in power; it's only like that the people of Pakistan will understand democracy and chose wise leaders in the future!!
Last time it was Zardari; this time someone better, next time somebody even better, Inshallah.
sure after 3 times, mullha fazal ullha would be sitting in our PM house looking football match bieng played with the heads of dead politicians?lolzz

That's why I liked Kiyani, he was very mature, stable and professional.
abottabad OBL ops has all of his great marks of mature, stable, & professional abilities & then telling fakhru bhai, to give power to NAWAZ in the most fakest of the elections ever held?lolzz

The COAS is subservient to the PM. Like it or not, that is the way it is.
thats why, every COAS has to describe him the chief executive, president some one much bigger, then these croupt PM,s who were born under former COAS shoeses.

Like it or not, that is the way it is.

Last edited:
US general gave a small statement about Afghanistan policy and he was sacked right away... Pakistan needs couple of hundred years to reach that maturity level..

Back
Top Bottom