What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

You are talking in sitting Canada ... You just hear about Karachi otherwise you know nothing dude ... Nobody lives in fear of MQM over here .............
I come to Pakistan quite regularly, so please don't insult my intelligence by making straw man arguments. Where I live has nothing to do with facts.

There are plenty of people from Karachi whom I've talked to and know personally that tell me you can't even show your support for other parties without being attacked for it. Considering I've also been to Karachi myself, I know how politically oppressive the climate is in the city.

Pakistan military will 'preserve dignity' despite ex-chief's tria lArmy Chief during his visit to SSG Headquarters in Tarbella today, resolving to preserve Army's dignitymore interestingly is the place where he threatened nawaz kingo ! :lol:

Prime Minister Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif has directed federal ministers to stop giving any harsh statement about Army officers, ARY News reported.
According to sources, the military leadership of Pakistan has taken the serious notice of negative statements given by Defence Minister Khawaja Khawaja Asif and Railway Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique on previous days demoralizing Pakistan Army.

I come to Pakistan quite regularly, so please don't insult my intelligence by making straw man arguments. Where I live has nothing to do with facts.

There are plenty of people from Karachi whom I've talked to and know personally that tell me you can't even show your support for other parties without being attacked for it. Considering I've also been to Karachi myself, I know how politically oppressive the climate is in the city.

I said first come to Karachi .............
Anyways ... You are just derailing the thread due to you bias and personal hatred ... Better stay on topic ...........

I said first come to Karachi .............
Anyways ... You are just derailing the thread due to you bias and personal hatred ... Better stay on topic ...........
I've been to Karachi, please read my comment before replying.

Also, I'M derailing the thread? YOU'RE the one who mentioned Karachi. Don't put the blame on me, when it was you who clearly derailed the thread.

To its People .. Not to the Tenants .

And WHAT Constitution ?? The same constitution that can be changed whenever anyone desires ?? the same constitution that every Ruling party amends to suit their needs ??? What Constitution yous re Talking about ?

It is not surprising that the faujis can be clearly identified on PDF by their open contempt for the highest law of the land.

Sir, The Constitution is the bedrock of any nation, and it is a living document and that is why it must be open to change according to a carefully designed process called Amendments by no less than a two-third majority of duly elected representatives of the people. It is not meant to be a static or dead document.

Also, the faujis, one and all, are answerable to the people via their elected representatives. Therefore, the COAS is subservient and answerable to the PM. That is the law, and any attempt to subvert this defined hierarchy is to the detriment of the nation, as we can clearly see.

I've been to Karachi, please read my comment before replying.

Also, I'M derailing the thread? YOU'RE the one who mentioned Karachi. Don't put the blame on me, when it was you who clearly derailed the thread.

You mentioned Pakistan not Karachi ... Better read your own post before replying ..........

I lives in Karachi so its obvious I will mention Karachi ... I don't know what other Pakistani think about Musharraf ... Use brain before replying :lol:

You mentioned Pakistan not Karachi ... Better read your own post before replying ..........

I lives in Karachi so its obvious I will mention Karachi ... I don't know what other Pakistani think about Musharraf ... Use brain before replying :lol:
Of course I mentioned Pakistan, because this thread relates to Pakistan. I'm on topic here. You, on the other hand, went specific and I replied in kind. Even if you are right, Karachi doesn't represent the majority of Pakistanis, hell I don't even think Karachi as it currently is represents the majority of Karachiites.

Try to use logic.

Of course I mentioned Pakistan, because this thread relates to Pakistan. I'm on topic here. You, on the other hand, went specific and I replied in kind. Even if you are right, Karachi doesn't represent the majority of Pakistanis, hell I don't even think Karachi as it currently is represents the majority of Karachiites.

Try to use logic.

:offtopic:

It is not surprising that the faujis can be clearly identified on PDF by their open contempt for the highest law of the land.

Sir, The Constitution is the bedrock of any nation, and it is a living document and that is why it must be open to change according to a carefully designed process called Amendments by no less than a two-third majority of duly elected representatives of the people. It is not meant to be a static or dead document.

Also, the faujis, one and all, are answerable to the people via their elected representatives. Therefore, the COAS is subservient and answerable to the PM. That is the law, and any attempt to subvert this defined hierarchy is to the detriment of the nation, as we can clearly see.

I do not Believe any Law that is made for the benefit of one & ignore the rest .. be is constitution or Legal precedent . Only Corrupt People & their Sympathizers or those people who live their life by doing something wrong take shelter under a law that they know will protect themselves .

If Law was ever Equal in Pakistan or everybody followed Constitution then By Definition those who Aide a Traitor are traitor themselves .. in which case your 70% of current ministers , you Ex CJ , your Ex PM you Current PM every one are consider Traitors .. if that is the Case then why is only one person under the wrath of Constitution ..

Instead of Trying to Be over smart .. and looking for reason in everything while ignoring the Obvious .. some times you have to take you head out of the sand and look what is happening in outside world .

This is only one to mention here ... Why govt is not trying to Musharraf on 99....??

What did I say that was off topic? You've failed to point that out.

Just talk about on topic ... And topic is COAS and other army jawans are feeling that PMLN leaders are trying to humiliate army in the shadow of Musharraf case ... That's it .............

Back
Top Bottom