What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Here is another one:

"The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan"
(M. A. Jinnah. February 1948)

Calling him ganja is not possible anymore since he had hair transplant. Aukat ki ky baat hai meri, yeh batayein N league apko purane kaprde deti hai ya paise? :D

Hahaha.

Yeh tu wohi bata saktay hain jin logon ki parties sub say ziada 'Chanda' Ikattha kartee hanin beghair audit kay:;)

Here is another one:

"The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan"
(M. A. Jinnah. February 1948)

Islam and democracy are incompatible ... Islamic system was never democratic . Have you ever wondered What Jinnah actually meant to say ??

Islam and democracy are incompatible ... Islamic system was never democratic . Have you ever wondered What Jinnah actually meant to say ??

Whatever Jinnah meant died with him and was superseded by the Objectives Resolution which intertwined religion and state irretrievably to the everlasting lament of all.

Do you mean the chowkidars who claim they own the house?
No I Mean they Guards that were Hired by the Owners of the House to make sure Tenants don't destroy the house .

This line of inquiry warrants another thread as it will completely derail this one. This was shared to shame Batman and batmannow,, though considering how thick skinned they are I don't think it worked.

No I Mean they Guards that were Hired by the Owners of the House to make sure Tenants don't destroy the house .

The house belongs to the owners to do as they chose. by right and by law. It is not the chowkidars place to decide what is right or not for the owners to do. This is how the chowkidars end up inside the house and the owners outside in the lawn under the open sky with nothing.

The house belongs to the owners to do as they chose. by right and by law. It is not the chowkidars place to decide what is right or not for the owners to do. This is how the chowkidars end up inside the house and the owners outside in the lawn under the open sky with nothing.
When you Tell the Guard to Shoot anything that seeks to harm the house, they will .. be it tenants or Robbers .

The House Does not Belong to the Karayedar as well .. and Neither is the Guard answerable to Them ..

Wonder why owners never elect guards as tenants. Owners also wonder why guards think they still have owner's trust after the incident of '71 when the house was torn into two - there are rumors abound that head Guard was drunk that night. Owners also keep hearing rumours that guards rented some rooms of the house to outsiders and made some quick $.

Owners have started to feel that guards are really taking too much salary and providing no actual security. Some even say a group of thugs (TTP) was actually trained by guards.

Wonder why owners never elect guards as tenants. Owners also wonder why guards think they still have owner's trust after the incident of '71 when the house was torn into two - there are rumors abound that head Guard was drunk that night. Owners also keep hearing rumours that guards rented some rooms of the house to outsiders and made some quick $.

Owners have started to feel that guards are really taking too much salary and providing no actual security. Some even say a group of thugs (TTP) was actually trained by guards.

Go ahead ask the owners who would they want there .. you will get the answer . 7/10 will favor the army .

Last edited:
Go ahead as the owners who would they want there .. you will get the answer . 7/10 will favor the army .

They why don't the same 7/10 vote a retd army officer as PM? Whats the need to bastardize the whole system, make a party of retired officers and get the 7/10 (2/3rd majority) and rule legally. We both know that they won't even get 1/10 votes, so please.

Go ahead as the owners who would they want there .. you will get the answer . 7/10 will favor the army .

Just once put the gun aside and see how 'Royal' treatment army gets from public after conducting any unconstitutional move:lol:

Back
Top Bottom