What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Feudalism, corruption and family politics are not treason, they are lesser crimes by comparison. There is the PPC for those cases.

Who says corruption is treason? why are you answering questions which no one asked?

However, the punishment of corruption should be given according to its volume and effects on state and public, which may exceed far more than the punishment of treason!!!!

Except MQM out of ethnicity, whose party which has substantial street power standing alongside Musharraf??????

First decide, do you want to settle it, by street power or on technical count?

MQM is not the subject matter, they may have there opinion... e.g. Zardari had an opinion that he should cut the funds for JF-17 and at the same time TTP decide to attack JF-17 factory, so both have individual opinions but... should we say they were complicit?

Last edited:
@Tameem

Please N-league is a cheap seelout not doing any justice to this nation except taking their own revenge. N league is even worse than Mushy, make no mistake.

It's good mushy is being tried, he ridiculed the constitution. Treason is a crime punishable by death. I'm glad.

This is your wish... and nothing wrong in a kid fantasizing.
Now go play, where kids can be found... do not disrupt serious discussion with your childish posts.

Who says corruption is treason? why are you answering questions which no one asked?

However, the punishment of corruption should be given according to its volume and effects on state and public, which may exceed far more than the punishment of treason!!!!

First decide, do you want to settle it, by street power or on technical count?

MQM is not the subject matter, they may have there opinion... e.g. Zardari had an opinion that he should cut the funds for JF-17 and at the same time TTP decide to attack JF-17 so both have individual opinions but... should we say they were complicit?

PMLN want a decision of this case purely on court orders as they are the one (Iftikhar Chd) who brought it up in the first place.

Problem is Musharraf lovers tries their best to somehow make it PA Vs Govt and finally they are partially succeeded by poor brinkmanship of Kh. Asif and Saad......but nonetheless GOP will prevails in the end Inshallah.

Corruption is clearly not treason:

Corruption is dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. Treason is the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

Zardari committed corruption. Musharraf committed treason. Punishment for both is prescribed differently in the Constitution.

:lol:
A Big Reason for 1999 Coup of Musharraf in the first place:hitwall:

Than why Musharraf didn't tried NS in court for from 1999-2007???

Is it not big for you? what kind of man you are?
While if coup doesn't seem to be an issue with your govt. why should any one else be bothered with it?

I see now, your are drifting from context of discussion!!! and i will not play this game more!

@Tameem

Please N-league is a cheap seelout not doing any justice to this nation except taking their own revenge. N league is even worse than Mushy, make no mistake.

your final pov.......fair enough.....keep it up!!

Corruption is clearly not treason:

Corruption is dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. Treason is the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

Zardari committed corruption. Musharraf committed treason. Punishment for both is prescribed differently in the Constitution.

and every one says It is NOT.
You are fighting with ghosts.

I did not take NS to be this stupid ... I thought he had learned his lesson .. but it seems his Pride & Ego will be his downfall agian .. you do not mess with the Guards who are protecting you .

Is it not big for you? what kind of man you are?
While if coup doesn't seem to be an issue with your govt. why should any one else be bothered with it?

I see now, your are drifting from context of discussion!!! and i will not play this game more!

So you want me to believe a news article.......:hitwall:

I did not take NS to be this stupid ... I thought he had learned his lesson .. but it seems his Pride & Ego will be his downfall agian .. you do not mess with the Guards who are protecting you .

He has learned his lessons, now its the turn of 'others':lol:

You can want that, but look at the title of this thread this way: Chowkidar warns his boss ....... :D

No, a free press is important. Let them be uncensored.

That is ridiculous....!

Nawaz is the representative of Pakistani people, I don't like him either but currently he doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

the sub judice matters are not for media speculations, the way we do media trial is not freedom of press, its abuse of press.

Nun leak ..... The real traitors

10151917_1488980154654768_715156035_n.jpg

PMLN want a decision of this case purely on court orders as they are the one (Iftikhar Chd) who brought it up in the first place.

Problem is Musharraf lovers tries their best to somehow make it PA Vs Govt and finally they are partially succeeded by poor brinkmanship of Kh. Asif and Saad......but nonetheless GOP will prevails in the end Inshallah.

When it comes to khawajas, it is termed as Poor brinkmanship.
When it comes to Raheel Sharif's remarks, it becomes Musharraf lover.
:yahoo:
you are way off mark.... i'm out.

Finally ... General Raheel decides to put Nawaz shareef in his place ... The simple English translation of what he said to Nawaz is ... If you and your ministers and courts do not stop humiliating army and Musharraf ... We will kick your backsides very hard ... Don't test our patience ...............

Back
Top Bottom