What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

I am a Pakistani too. And yes, I think that the majority of Pakistanis are indeed democratic, peace loving and hard working people.
sorry you think wrong, very wrong!
as great chinese leader ever told the world, POWER FLOWS FROM THE BARREL OF A GUN, not by the unwritten constitutions of the mother of damocrazies, like UK?

541581_430122560398122_534628955_n.jpg

:lol:
A Big Reason for 1999 Coup of Musharraf in the first place:hitwall:

Than why Musharraf didn't tried NS in court for from 1999-2007???

Than all bull shitters should stop propagating that Nawaz Sharif or Zardari were not the bosses.

On the other hand the OP is just usual propaganda of American media around, a very clear statement of CoAS.

No where Musharraf is mentioned but those who were not allowed to do corruption by Musharraf, ought to cry loud.

It was the same media and people, who used to say, President Musharraf is protected by Army, actually these undemocratic forces try to curb all democratic voices by labeling it supported by establishment. While we all know that all the assembly is illegal in its essence and is there as a result of elections conducted by unconstitutional election commission, formed by the most corrupt regime of Pakistan, hence constitution is being violated on permanent basis by the thieves under the cover of politicians.... most of these fake degree holder, defining the constitution of Pakistani, have been awarded US / UK nationalities for their services, in favor of enemies of Pakistan.

BB passed nuclear secrets to half of the world, no one cares, she passed classified info. to India, no one cares..... this is no justice and popular uprising is forth coming, when state ministers are bad mouthing Pakistan army, which is serving the country, beyond its defined duty.

We do not need these self made TT to convince us that politicians are democrat and generals are undemocratic.... i know there intent is malafied other wise on technical basis there argument stand flawed, and since they can rubbish all counter arguments by deleting it, or declaring a person, Islamist or sectarian or whatever....

dr-atta-ur-rehman-column-on-democratic-govt.gif

- I have been following the case and there is not a single instance where Govt tried to malign Army for protecting Musharraf. This was done time and again by lawyers of Musharraf. They said it in court, they repeated the same claim some hundred times on media.

- BB never sold/ passed the nuclear secrets - how do you explain Musharraf's NRO deal with PPP if BB was selling state secrets?

- Dr. Ata-ul-Rehman's article is a complete joke. The same pathetic excus eis used time and again by people who can't expect to win a single seat under a democratic system.
i) Presidential form of governance
ii) Pakistanis are too dumb and need a strong man to lead (this shameless rant comes in many flavours)
iii) Don't punish a dictator or..... Khooni martial law, hanging, blood and whatnot.

Thank you very much but Pakistan didn't vote for PA or for Raheel Shariff sahib, Pakistan voted for PMLN and its a common Pakistani who gave this right to rule to NS. Any action against NS or present government will be against wishes of a common Pakistani. It can't really get any simpler then that.

Please refer to this post for your answer, also didn't expect this from you of all people, constitution is there to protect the civilians of Pakistan and not for an institution to trample upon. Also, Army Pakistan ke liye hai Pakistan Army ka liye nahi, Thanks!

Your Answer....

We are not a vigilant nation, many among us are corrupt to the core and since a democratic government is from the people it also represents how they are, we deserve this and we should advance gradually rather than taking 12 steps ahead and then having to take 20 steps back.
whole idea of damocrazy was driven from the mother of damocrazies, yes UK with a unwritten constitution, which still is giving them all the goods, so it really doesnt matters what it would be, just a real patriotic leadership, with out crouption in thier hearts?

sorry you think wrong, very wrong!
as great chinese leader ever told the world, POWER FLOWS FROM THE BARREL OF A GUN, not by the unwritten constitutions of the mother of damocrazies, like UK?

Your friendly Taliban also think the same thing, precisely why we need civilian leadership.

- I have been following the case and there is not a single instance where Govt tried to malign Army for protecting Musharraf. This was done time and again by lawyers of Musharraf. They said it in court, they repeated the same claim some hundred times on media.

- BB never sold/ passed the nuclear secrets - how do you explain Musharraf's NRO deal with PPP if BB was selling state secrets?

- Dr. Ata-ul-Rehman's article is a complete joke. The same pathetic excus eis used time and again by people who can't expect to win a single seat under a democratic system.
i) Presidential form of governance
ii) Pakistanis are too dumb and need a strong man to lead (this shameless rant comes in many flavours)
iii) Don't punish a dictator or..... Khooni martial law, hanging, blood and whatnot.

Thank you very much but Pakistan didn't vote for PA or for Raheel Shariff sahib, Pakistan voted for PMLN and its a common Pakistani who gave this right to rule to NS. Any action against NS or present government will be against wishes of a common Pakistani. It can't really get any simpler then that.
nice try to size the grave & the graveyard for the body of nawaz sharif, & if still you are ready to be the partnerr of his journey?lolzzz

nice try to size the grave & the graveyard for the body of nawaz sharif, & if still you are ready to be the partnerr of his journey?lolzzz

We are living in Jinnah's Pakistan not Afghanistan - lets wait and see :lol:

Your friendly Taliban also think the same thing, precisely why we need civilian leadership.
sorry TTP terrorists, never went to help the nation when there was a earth quake, there was floodings, even when doctors went on strike in punjab , because of stupid policies of punjab govt under SHABAZ SHARIF?
it was all pakistan army, noora memories often forgot remember thier real fathers too, i mean genrl jilani & genrl zia shb?lolzz

We are living in Jinnah's Pakistan not Afghanistan - lets wait and see :lol:
dont wait, jst go to see bhutto jee,s qabar, its enough for you?:omghaha:

sorry TTP terrorists, never went to help the nation when there was a earth quake, there was floodings, even when doctors went on strike in punjab , because of stupid policies of punjab govt under SHABAZ SHARIF?
it was all pakistan army, noora memories often forgot remember thier real fathers too, i mean genrl jilani & genrl zia shb?lolzz

Cry as much as you want, you will never win

Muhammad-Ali-Jinnah-9354710-1-402.jpg

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

How does it feel to betray the father of this nation batman jee :coffee:

Feudal over democracy
corruption over efficiency
Family politics over national

@VCheng How about taking full account of things.

Feudalism, corruption and family politics are not treason, they are lesser crimes by comparison. There is the PPC for those cases.

Nawaz Shareef and Raheel Shareef. Hmmm dal main kuch black :whistle:

Cry as much as you want, you will never win

Muhammad-Ali-Jinnah-9354710-1-402.jpg

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

How does it feel to betray the father of this nation batman jee :coffee:
thier is no QUAID E AZAM rulling pakistan
its noora e azam, who managed to buy elections with the help of motne carlo judiciary?
& pakarmy isnt is the sevent of noora,s?
for the nation, it was allways there, in flooods, in earth quakes, in doctors strikes in punjab?
against terrorists?
so stop, try to portray NOORA SHARIF as the QUAID E AZAM.

Govt could never file suit Musharraf under Article-6= Proved Wrong
Trial under Article 6 would never commence= Another proved wrong
Musharraf would never indicted under treason= It did

Have patience all other theories would also prove wrong:lol:

Sorry, i never claimed that Govt. will not commence a case!
I said govt. cannot prove him traitor, and article 6 has been invoked in sheer ignorance and will eventually will fail.
Nawaz Sharif has always been ill advised, and invoking article 6, where Musharraf was exercising a constitutional right is as stupid as it can get.
Theories like... Musharraf has protection of Kiyani ? yes those were indeed proven wrong and propagandists, keep coming with same BS, as they have no shame.
I'm just talking of current affairs, ball has always been in govts. court, and Musharraf has come to you... and is still there. Your govt. is clearly not ashamed in its heart in this trial, and so should you.
I'm not the only commentator, you can ask any layer in street about the legitimacy of this trial.

Nawaz Shareef and Raheel Shareef. Hmmm dal main kuch black :whistle:

waste of time and space.

I'm not the only commentator, you can ask any layer in street about the legitimacy of this trial.

Except MQM out of ethnicity, whose party which has substantial street power standing alongside Musharraf??????

Sorry, i never claimed that Govt. will not commence a case!
I said govt. cannot prove him traitor, and article 6 has been invoked in sheer ignorance and will eventually will fail.
Nawaz Sharif has always been ill advised, and invoking article 6, where Musharraf was exercising a constitutional right is as stupid as it can get.
Theories like... Musharraf has protection of Kiyani ? yes those were indeed proven wrong and propagandists, keep coming with same BS, as they have no shame.
I'm just talking of current affairs, ball has always been in govts. court, and Musharraf has come to you... and is still there. Your govt. is clearly not ashamed in its heart in this trial, and so should you.

waste of time and space.

It's good mushy is being tried, he ridiculed the constitution. Treason is a crime punishable by death. I'm glad.

Back
Top Bottom