What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

the sub judice matters are not for media speculations, the way we do media trial is not freedom of press, its abuse of press.

The media is entitled to report freely under freedom of speech.

So you want me to believe a news article.......:hitwall:

He has learned his lessons, now its the turn of 'others':lol:

Noora keeps this up, he will pay a dear price. In the throne or not.

So you want me to believe a news article.......:hitwall:

He has learned his lessons, now its the turn of 'others':lol:

The same Iftikhar chaudary, has convicted Nawaz Sharif on account of plane hijack, no its not mere news.

This is your wish... and nothing wrong in a kid fantasizing.
Now go play, where kids can be found... do not disrupt serious discussion with your childish posts.
:omghaha:

Army is accountable to civilians. If i can say this to a serving Maj General then you are a nobody on the Internet. Anyways the new army breed is better. They know the constitution and respect it. The old lot will whither and die off for the better.

The media is entitled to report freely under freedom of speech.

Yes, report. not do a trial on daily basis. I think a sub judice matter is not public property.. so media can report what happened, not do trial of its own.

It is surprising to see people who put Jinnah as an avatar and ridicule constitution of Pakistan. Here is a small reminder:

[Mr. Jinnah's presidential address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan. August 11, 1947]

Mr. President, Ladies and Gentlemen!
I cordially thank you, with the utmost sincerity, for the honour you have conferred upon me - the greatest honour that is possible to confer - by electing me as your first President. I also thank those leaders who have spoken in appreciation of my services and their personal references to me. I sincerely hope that with your support and your co-operation we shall make this Constituent Assembly an example to the world. The Constituent Assembly has got two main functions to perform. The first is the very onerous and responsible task of framing the future constitution of Pakistan and the second of functioning as a full and complete sovereign body as the Federal Legislature of Pakistan. We have to do the best we can in adopting a provisional constitution for the Federal Legislature of Pakistan. You know really that not only we ourselves are wondering but, I think, the whole world is wondering at this unprecedented cyclonic revolution which has brought about the clan of creating and establishing two independent sovereign Dominions in this sub-continent. As it is, it has been unprecedented; there is no parallel in the history of the world. This mighty sub-continent with all kinds of inhabitants has been brought under a plan which is titanic, unknown, unparalleled. And what is very important with regards to it is that we have achieved it peacefully and by means of an evolution of the greatest possible character.

Dealing with our first function in this Assembly, I cannot make any well-considered pronouncement at this moment, but I shall say a few things as they occur to me. The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasize is this: remember that you are now a sovereign legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions.

--------------------------

It breaks my heart to see the sovereign legislative body Jinnah spoke so highly of has been abused beyond recognition by dictators.

Yes, report. not do a trial on daily basis. I think a sub judice matter is not public property.. so media can report what happened, not do trial of its own.

Yes, the media should only report, but freely, without censorship.

Nothing will occur, this is just to show the army's reservations on the treason trial. I believe Kayani also used similar language, but generally stayed away from political affairs.

Right now, the army can't afford to do anything more than talk, removing the current government from power would be disastrous for Pakistan, and the people wouldn't tolerate such an intervention after experiencing Musharraf's rule.

People are ready to welcome ... Believe me ...............

It is surprising to see people who put Jinnah as an avatar and ridicule constitution of Pakistan. Here is a small reminder:

[Mr. Jinnah's presidential address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan. August 11, 1947]

Mr. President, Ladies and Gentlemen!
I cordially thank you, with the utmost sincerity, for the honour you have conferred upon me - the greatest honour that is possible to confer - by electing me as your first President. I also thank those leaders who have spoken in appreciation of my services and their personal references to me. I sincerely hope that with your support and your co-operation we shall make this Constituent Assembly an example to the world. The Constituent Assembly has got two main functions to perform. The first is the very onerous and responsible task of framing the future constitution of Pakistan and the second of functioning as a full and complete sovereign body as the Federal Legislature of Pakistan. We have to do the best we can in adopting a provisional constitution for the Federal Legislature of Pakistan. You know really that not only we ourselves are wondering but, I think, the whole world is wondering at this unprecedented cyclonic revolution which has brought about the clan of creating and establishing two independent sovereign Dominions in this sub-continent. As it is, it has been unprecedented; there is no parallel in the history of the world. This mighty sub-continent with all kinds of inhabitants has been brought under a plan which is titanic, unknown, unparalleled. And what is very important with regards to it is that we have achieved it peacefully and by means of an evolution of the greatest possible character.

Dealing with our first function in this Assembly, I cannot make any well-considered pronouncement at this moment, but I shall say a few things as they occur to me. The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasize is this: remember that you are now a sovereign legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions.

--------------------------

It breaks my heart to see the sovereign legislative body Jinnah spoke so highly of has been abused beyond recognition by dictators.

Jinnah became irrelevant when power hungry Muslim Leaguers passed objectives resolution in 1949 ....

Dikha di na apni Auqat.......:lol:

By the way ......Thanks as Allah-ho-Noor-us-samawati-wal-Arz::cheers:

Calling him ganja is not possible anymore since he had hair transplant. Aukat ki ky baat hai meri, yeh batayein N league apko purane kaprde deti hai ya paise? :D

Hahaha.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom