What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

During Imran Khan's speech he referenced an American Lawyer saying that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for a dollar ($1), which is true. Based on the money given out in the Sindh House and divide it by the population of Pakistan its .005 cents. We've dropped so low that a dollar has more worth than a living breathing Pakistani.

A nation deserves the leaders that reflects its population.

I think he referenced it pretty cleverly.

Opposition sold themselves.

If BAJWA likes politics so much, why doesn't he make his own political party rather than using an institution for political meddling.

At this point Imran khan shouldn't even be meeting him.
He may or may not be political minded but who can you trust during these volatile times to play some form of neutral umpire either to defuse the situation or find some happy medium.

he was referring to what these *** wipes did to Pakistan. Imran should have culled them all... No hope for Pakistan if Imran goes.. May Allah have mercy..

Not Pakistanis but this corrupt elite.

There are a lot of God fearing honest people as well, I personally know many. Only they dont get a chance to move ahead because of the choke that this mafia has on our system.

The system needs a refresh!

I think he referenced it pretty cleverly.

Opposition sold themselves.

Oh I know he was talking about those sell outs, but those people don't just get elected they have a base and support behind them weather we like it or not ---
I'm just saying our rate has dropped.

He may or may not be political minded but who can you trust during these volatile times to play some form of neutral umpire either to defuse the situation or find some happy medium.

It is really childish to blame it all on Bajwa.

He is just one person who makes decisions based on the input he gets from his commanders. People who think only one person decides or establishment means only army, are naive.

And personally I think Bajwa stood by IK along with some others. But the pressure built by 5th column, opportunist politicians and external players is overwhelming.

Lets hope and pray for the best!

He is just one person who makes decisions based on the input he gets from his commanders. People who think only one person decides or establishment means only army, are naive.

And personally I think Bajwa stood by IK along with some others. But the pressure built by 5th column, opportunist politicians and external players is overwhelming.

Fresh elections is the only solution

1648669339399.png

We don’t need “happy medium”. We need:

I was taking about the internal political mess not about the external involvement.

Let me just say that the army is not against Imran Khan.

After corrupt tola comes to power in next few days, they will finish NAB once for all, close all corrupt cases against them in courts, amend the election laws and then they will go to election to come again.

During Imran Khan's speech he referenced an American Lawyer saying that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for a dollar ($1), which is true. Based on the money given out in the Sindh House and divide it by the population of Pakistan its .005 cents. We've dropped so low that a dollar has more worth than a living breathing Pakistani.

A nation deserves the leaders that reflects its population.

Your calculations are a bit off. The guy who said Pakistanis sell their mother for $1 was wrong. No one sells their mother for $1 any more.

The amount mentioned for regime change is $300 million. The population is 220 million. That is a rate of $1.36 per person.

I was taking about the internal political mess not about the external involvement.
Yes. Exactly that “androoni aur bairooni”. Remember how he banged zardari to the point that he made the blunder of aint se aint and then ran for his dear life with his tail between his legs.

Let me just say that the army is not against Imran Khan.

I also have the same feeling.

This is the Justice system, media, bureucracy and every corrupt vs. IK.

He is the best candidate from army pov (minus some lose talk of course)

Kise aur mulk ke dhamki ko apni awam say share karna MULK kay national interests kay khelaaf hey - Islamabad Highcourt

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Problem is the court know the people will not stand for it.
Whoever gave the threat will be an open enemy. Sometimes it's better to take a step back

Back
Top Bottom