What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

I don’t believe you and I disagree but maybe approach this differently. The establishment if whatever it is also believes in self preservation. So if its interests include a threat from Zardari of starting an insurgency and/or exposing the corruption in cahoots with establishment in Sindh they will capitulate.
My contention is that we assume them to be smart but they aren’t really more than you or me. They are average Pakistanis with the same selfish characteristics that take over when their primary interests(which isn’t Pakistan as much as any Pakistani likes to claim) is in danger.
So instead of thinking of them as some all powerful powerhouse just because they have troops and tanks is a folly. No one in their right mind see troops or tanks as a tactic against their own people even if it is Zardari so what is left is dirty maneuvering which is a much more even playing field than is assumed.

When I say off guard it is that IK mismanaged this situation and in general the establishment has been trying to keep its shoes shined in front of the country as neutral. So whatever plan they had to try and tackle this crisis from behind the scenes as failed and now they are in for their skin and not trying for IK or otherwise.

The institutional memory is self preservation - the lifestyle and the privileges in terms of money making should never be questioned by the public and the institution will continue as it is.
That I agree with, that the primary reason is self presevation and continuation of incentives.

If the letter is real, it’s serious. If the letter story is a fraud, then it’s a query: wth is going on?
The letter is real.The Chinese statement and Ukrainian PM's call,to primarily dissociate from this letter fiasco, is evidence to that. This thoroughly exposes the champions of democracy.As long as their lackeys were in power, the west were all in for civilian supremacy,now they want to overthrow a civilian executive who doesn't tow their line.

That I agree with, that the primary reason is self presevation and continuation of incentives.
At first I was sad but then I was thinking I win either way.
If somehow IK survives it is Pakistan’s sovereignty being preserved.

If he doesn’t then my country 🇺🇸 still is the most powerful nation in the world capable of manipulating even nuclear powers to be total puppets to its will.. damn proud either way :cheesy:

Watch yourself ..... .:cheesy::cheesy:..

1648664397754.png

If the threatening letter is shown and shared in the NSC meeting, with the presence of Govt, Opposition heads, and the Army, ISI there and if it is established that this NCV was part of the bigger conspiracy, a case of high treason can be filed against the PDM parties.

Islamabad: The Government has decided to share the alleged threatening letter with the National Security Committee (NSC).

According to sources, the letter was also shown to Federal Ministers on a teleprompter in the cabinet’s special session chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Last edited:
Well if it is not real why IHC issued an order in the middle of night?
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Let’s wait for the contents or neutral readings of this document/letter/memo/minutes to be revealed.

If IK’s right, then Pakistan can’t become a banana republic. But I doubt anything he says at this stage.

Pakistan has ceased to be an independent country. It is being run of foreign diktats and money. Suffice to say Pakistan is now a US vassal state.

Two back to back meeting of COAS with the PM IK is a case in point.
Reports of Bajwa want a middle ground with the opposition and govt. to settle for new elections ASAP, and the NCV be deferred.
If BAJWA likes politics so much, why doesn't he make his own political party rather than using an institution for political meddling.

At this point Imran khan shouldn't even be meeting him.

Back
Top Bottom