What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

,.,.,.,.,.,. Once upon a time, Everybody was happy in looting the country, till Imran Khan came............................

1648657906221.png

No not endlessly, Allah gives a certain amount of time, either to use that time to do good or to do bad, but when the time is over then there will be no more chances, if a person did bad he/she will reside in hell for eternity, and if they used time for doing good and pleasong Allahthen Heaven for eternity.
When that time is over, a whole generation may have suffered because god kept giving chances to these evil do-ers. Having the power and not doing anything and watching millions suffer.

If US puppets in Pakistan (generals and politicians) had made Pakistan economically strong, e.g. like South Korea) I would have supported them.

Unfortunately, the reality is that US puppets have made Pakistan into an economic basket case that has fallen far behind Bangladesh.

US policy towards Pakistan is made by Israel, and no Muslim country is going to be allowed to progress economically. The formula is to keep Muslims divided and poor.

The generals think that reinstalling criminals back in power will save the country. In reality, the terrorists will be reactivated at the same time and Pakistan will be sandwiched between criminals and terrorists, like in the past.

Maybe the generals are trying to save their nukes by sacrificing the country. By having such short-term thinking, they're setting up the country for total failure.

When that time is over, a whole generation may have suffered because god kept giving chances to these evil do-ers. Having the power and not doing anything and watching millions suffer.
Allah almighty is not like that, we must also do our part but we must always put our trust in Allah, Allah is not giving chances to these evil doers people are, who themselves are either ignorant or corrupt. Allah will surely punish all evil doers and no one can save them.

Allah is not like that, we must also do our part but we must always put our trust in Allah, Allah is not giving chances to these evil doers people are, who themselves are either ignorant or corrupt. Allah will surely punish all evil doers and no one can save them.
okay, clearly I cannot follow you superior logic because I am retarded.

If US puppets in Pakistan (generals and politicians) had made Pakistan economically strong, e.g. like South Korea) I would have supported them.

Unfortunately, the reality is that US puppets have made Pakistan into an economic basket case that has fallen far behind Bangladesh.

US policy towards Pakistan is made by Israel, and no Muslim country is going to be allowed to progress economically. The formula is to keep Muslims divided and poor.

The generals think that reinstalling criminals back in power will save the country. In reality, the terrorists will be reactivated at the same time and Pakistan will be sandwiched between criminals and terrorists, like in the past.

Maybe the generals are trying to save their nukes by sacrificing the country. By having such short-term thinking, they're setting up the country for total failure.

This!!!

We get these rats like Zardari/Sharif/Mullah whereas South Korea gets at least decent rule of law. If you have that, other things start falling into place.

But that unfortunately does not suit the "Empire". It needs corrupt so that they can be totally controlled.

And believe me, it is not even about Muslim, non-Muslim, it is power game and whichever country is perceived as threat is ruined first by installing corrupt and if that does not work, then by sanctions and invasion!

Back
Top Bottom