What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Same script different actors

277676686_5087754681313977_3196190006353566176_n.jpg

bhai i think he made a mistake by not dissolving assemblies, he can't do that now, he is in catch 22 situation
I think dissolving assmeblies would have been a good move if the no confidence motion was internally moved, at this point, with foreign involvement, there is no use of doing that, they already want him out, they dont care who comes, they just want him out and once he is out, they would throw unlimited amount of money to keep him out.

Army is acting 'neutral' now. When its time to send Nawaz to London or play the puppet game of the corrupt leadership, they dont stay neutral.

The threat is all foreign properties will be confiscated. This is why all of a sudden, the power that matter most are 'neutral'.

This opposition is illegitimate child of the establishment. It cant do sh*t without establishment nod.

Listen to Arshad Sharif and what he is saying between the lines

Uzair Baloch got bails left right & center and Zardari's case vanished into thin air.
Court demanded guarantee of Nawaz's life from govt.
Maryam's cases not pursued, because Woman.
Shahbaz getting Tareekh pay Tareekh.

PM directed to keep the letter secret within hours.

Endlessly, essentially god is saying that people have to take matters in to their own hands.
No not endlessly, Allah gives a certain amount of time, either to use that time to do good or to do bad, but when the time is over then there will be no more chances, if a person did bad he/she will reside in hell for eternity, and if they used time for doing good and pleasong Allahthen Heaven for eternity.

This reminds me of the assassination of Julius Caesar- apparently there were 60 Roman senator conspirators. Of these 60, each was supposed to stab Caesar once. But they did do an autopsy of his body that was preserved and he only had 23 stab wounds, of these 23 stabs, 22 were superficial, and only one stab was fatal.

The questions one needs to ask:-
1) is there also only just one fatal wound
2) who is responsible for it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom