What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Let’s wait for the contents or neutral readings of this document/letter/memo/minutes to be revealed.

If IK’s right, then Pakistan can’t become a banana republic. But I doubt anything he says at this stage.
Once again. If he is wrong why is there a court order against it already and why did the DG ISI and COAS rushed to bani gala when PM said I will talk to the journalists.

Not all of the Media is bad...

1648666594573.png

whatever happens.

Please please please make sure that none of these Sharif/Zardari/Mullah comes back to power.

If IK has to go, may be a compromise could be that he nominates Asad Umar till next election?

On 2nd thoughts, if a regime change is instigated, let the one who instigates it pay REAL price for that. So that next time this power think 10x before trying it.

Let’s wait for the contents or neutral readings of this document/letter/memo/minutes to be revealed.

If IK’s right, then Pakistan can’t become a banana republic. But I doubt anything he says at this stage.
So far many journalists, including from PMLN camp like Habib Akram of Dunya, have confirmed it.
This is not something impossible in Pakistan, remember memo gate? How the govt was setup after Musharaf?

At first I was sad but then I was thinking I win either way.
If somehow IK survives it is Pakistan’s sovereignty being preserved.

If he doesn’t then my country 🇺🇸 still is the most powerful nation in the world capable of manipulating even nuclear powers to be total puppets to its will.. damn proud either way :cheesy:
You know very little about your country.

Looks like the Pak Deep State is taking over the controls to navigate through this dire straights to avoid to be at the receiving end of a "perfect storm" brewing now. No "surprise" here....

What a strange country this Pak is!!! As if the real tussle to maintain the Super Power status of the USA rests on Pak.....

Haven't you understood yet? It's not at all about IK....

Fortune, which isn't without its MASTER, favors the brave...

*Last time they promised the Ottoman folks that if Sultan Abdul Hamid Khan (my caption picture is of him when he was a Shehzade) were gone everything would be like hunky-dory for them. The six centuries old Jihan Devlet got lost within six years after his dethroning.

Last edited:
If key institutions are in cohoots with a foreign power along with criminal politicians, then only thing I can say is you reap what you sow. This has to be going on for decades that is why the nation has struggled to move forward. More and more debt to stop the nations ability to progress. These other criminals coming to power are going to unwind any of the debt management that was put in place, a really sad state of affairs.

Looks like the Pak Deep State is taking over the controls to navigate through this dire straights to avoid to be at the receiving end of a "perfect storm" brewing now. No "surprise" here....

What a strange country this Pak is!!! As if the real tussle to maintain the Super Power status of the USA rests on Pak.....

Haven't you understood yet? It's not at all about IK....

You are absolutely right.

It is not about IK, it is about Pakistan taking the dictated line or pay for it. In my opinion if the leaders would keep calm they can weather this storm.

The problem however is the corruption in our society which has spread like cancer. Every f* politician or lawyer/judge (at least a vast majority) is for sale and ready to become 5th column.

Hence it is very easy to get influenced from abroad. If it were not for the "deep state", the country would have already been swallowed by vultures from the East!

We need Chinese/Turkish style of governance! Absolute control by someone who is loyal and keeps razor sharp focus on education and development. Now we have that person, but system supporting it is absent.

So here we are!

You are absolutely right.

It is not about IK, it is about Pakistan taking the dictated line or pay for it. In my opinion if the leaders would keep calm they can weather this storm.

The problem however is the corruption in our society which has spread like cancer. Every f* politician or lawyer/judge (at least a vast majority) is for sale and ready to become 5th column.

Hence it is very easy to get influenced from abroad. If it were not for the "deep state", the country would have already been swallowed by vultures from the East!

We need Chinese/Turkish style of governance! Absolute control by someone who is loyal and keeps razor sharp focus on education and development. Now we have that person, but system supporting it is absent.

So here we are!

During Imran Khan's speech he referenced an American Lawyer saying that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for a dollar ($1), which is true. Based on the money given out in the Sindh House and divide it by the population of Pakistan its .005 cents. We've dropped so low that a dollar has more worth than a living breathing Pakistani.

A nation deserves the leaders that reflects its population.

During Imran Khan's speech he referenced an American Lawyer saying that Pakistanis would sell their mothers for a dollar ($1), which is true. Based on the money given out in the Sindh House and divide it by the population of Pakistan its .005 cents. We've dropped so low that a dollar has more worth than a living breathing Pakistani.

he was referring to what these *** wipes did to Pakistan. Imran should have culled them all... No hope for Pakistan if Imran goes.. May Allah have mercy..

Not Pakistanis but this corrupt elite.

There are a lot of God fearing honest people as well, I personally know many. Only they dont get a chance to move ahead because of the choke that this mafia has on our system.

The system needs a refresh!

Back
Top Bottom