What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Your calculations are a bit off. The guy who said Pakistanis sell their mother for $1 was wrong. No one sells their mother for $1 any more.

The amount mentioned for regime change is $300 million. The population is 220 million. That is a rate of $1.36 per person.

I was referencing the Sindh House amount, but yeah if it was $ 300M I'd just call it inflation which would still leave it at a dollar. or even less than that.

Last edited:
Yes. Exactly that “androoni aur bairooni”. Remember how he banged zardari to the point that he made the blunder of aint se aint and then ran for his dear life with his tail between his legs.
Dude these scumbags were already pointing fingers at the army by calling IK as selected, something RS didn't had to bear. If Bajwa comes open, it will only give more fuel to these culprits.

Last edited:
I think many of you guys just post without reading properly. Arshad Sharif has said in his program quoting IK "Yeh saazish russia ka saath dene ki wajah say hui hai". I think this is very clear now that America is threatening Pakistan for trying to cuzy up with russians. I think Russia and CHINA should come out with the statement like we want to work with the current government or something. That is my wish.

We are all here on a forum for our opinions, of course, at least I am not a journalist or anything like that, just a regular Pakistani who supports his country and the current PM. It seems like, at least from the TV programs about this letter and IK is saying it himself that this plan is executed after the Russian visit but had been planned for a few months and it looks like Bajwa is probably innocent in all this as IK did speak to Bajwa before going and after coming back from Russia (according to PM). It just seems like, the army was waiting for how it plays out before jumping in. I just feel like they have jumped in very late. They knew on the 7th and on the 8th exactly what happened what is mentioned in the letter, they should have jumped in right there because it was definitely national security issue.

Abhi Vawda nay aik aur shosha chor diya hai kay assassination ka bhi zikr hai kahin if you connect the dots.

I have come to the conclusion that traitors in power suit establishment so that they can blackmail them as and when needed... I had become anti Imran khan due to his bad governance but whatever is happening now..is unacceptable...
Army used to portray themselves as guadians pf national security but truth is..whenever national security is at risk..whether memo gate, dawn leaks or now this letter,,army does zilch.. in earlier two cases, they only used them to blackmail culprits but did nothing to punish culprits but only hyped the cases to blackmail them.. this time..its worse..army is actually siding with culprits...by supposedly acting neutral and doing nothing to crush this conspiracy against Pak..infact aiding the culprits conspiring with foreign govt..to come back in power.....
Had Imran Khan not exposed existence of such letter..army would have happily let these goons come back to power with US aid, without public even knowing it.. atleast public now knows this..that army is part of this .....

Let me just say that the army is not against Imran Khan.

Dude these scumbags were already pointing fingers at the army by calling IK as selected, something RS didn't had to bear. If Bajwa comes open, it will only give more fuel to these culprits.
Why were the scumbags given dheel and deal and law was not allowed to take it’s course. Like RS used to say: Rondtay howay nikal jainge. That badass dude didn’t give a damn and in the end Pakistan benefited. Now even uzair baloch is getting dheel and deal. Thank you Bajwa.

Why were the scumbags given dheel and deal and law was not allowed to take it’s course. Like RS used to say: Rondtay howay nikal jainge. That badass dude didn’t give a damn and in the end Pakistan benefited. Now even uzair baloch is getting dheel and deal. Thank you Bajwa.

even Raheel Sharif did nothing on dawn leaks...everyone is same... kiyani did nothing on memogate.. Raheel sharif did nothing on dawn leaks.. and now bajwa did nothing on this letter..and then they tell us they are guardians of national security

Calm down guys... don't worry! Imran Khan would InShaAllah sail through this difficulty!

With China & Russia openly giving statements & tweeting about regime change attempt in Pakistan, tables have now turned.

The state will now stand with its PM. Moreover these tweets are a nail in the authenticity of the letter issue.

Army isn't against Imran Khan, there is no alternative to Imran Khan. Army though is trying to stay out of politics, while at the same time using this dispute to iron out some of their reservations with IK government. In the end, they will lend some support and sanity would prevail InShaAllah. 90% efforts of IK, 10% push by establishment.

A Hybrid government of 10-11 parties can not and will not last due to their mutual disputes. Establishment knows IK has been supportive & serious about national defence. The amount of military acquisitions in the past few years by military are unprecedented.

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 7.09.58 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 7.09.59 AM.jpeg

To Mr. Bajwa

Don't Disappoint Us
Mr.Bajwa
I always do

Calm down guys... don't worry! Imran Khan would InShaAllah sail through this difficulty!

With China & Russia openly tweeting about regime change attempt in Pakistan, tables have now turned. The state will now stand with its PM. Moreover these tweets are a nail in the authenticity of the letter issue. Army isn't against Imran Khan, there is no alternative to Imran Khan. And a Hybrid government of 10-11 parties can not and will not last due to their mutual disputes. Army though is trying to stay out of politics, while at the same time using this dispute to iron out some of their reservations with IK government. In the end, they will lend some support and sanity would prevail InShaAllah. 90% efforts of IK, 10% push by establishment.

View attachment 828752

View attachment 828753
Dude why is this becoming an international circus scene?
So embarrassing for our nation

I blame ik for dragging us through the mud

Last edited:
Problem is the court know the people will not stand for it.
Whoever gave the threat will be an open enemy. Sometimes it's better to take a step back
Exactly - what has been said is too much already and there are key and very productive relationships regardless of what’s in the public eye that are at risk.

I will state this as an example

In 2003 there were US teams genuinely working with Pakistani security apparatus to hunt Al Qaeda and there were US teams looking to gain information on Pakistan’s nuclear program through subversion.
Both teams came from the same agency and upto a very high level the existence of the second team wasn’t even known because part of it was unsanctioned.

I told 2 years ago that Bajwa is a sold out person b...t..d. His son is doing business with Doval son in Dubai. My account was blocked.
One of his sons is a Barrister in Dubai and other is a petroleum engineer.

Back
Top Bottom