What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Rigging against Khan, Ali Wazir is still in jail, but Papa John army is negotiating with TTP.

Shows who the real threat is.

TTP are afghans, Taliban are afghans that's your future, you've already destroyed and humiliated yourselves, afghans really don't have much of a future

Any all Pakistani pashtun is fine, any wannabe afghan has their paradise in Afghanistan to enjoy 🤣

I am willing to eat sand if I am wrong, but I can bet that this is definitely not some elaborate plan by the brothers. Elahi did get duped by Shujaat, no doubt

They are all onboard in-fact Chaudries stopped supporting Khan long time ago. It’s just that PE made a mistake last time, when he received call from ex-Chairman Wapda.

The entire clip is worth watching but I have timestamped the most important part, the sooner we all realize the better it is.

As someone once said "I can only lead you to the truth but I cannot make you believe it"

You guys are fool seriously. I think it’s blessing in disguise that PTI didn’t win. How can you support someone (Daaku) with 10 seats for CM’ship, while your own strength is 176. It was not yours at first place but Niazi terrorist wants to create hate, anarchy and law & order situation for his own treacherous designs.

Youthias need to wake up against this budha terrorist, May Allah give hidayat. Ameen

You guys are fool seriously. I think it’s blessing in disguise that PTI didn’t win. How can you support someone (Daaku) with 10 seats for CM’ship, while your own strength is 176. It was not yours at first place but Niazi terrorist wants to create hate, anarchy and law & order situation for his own treacherous designs.

Youthias need to wake up against this budha terrorist, May Allah give hidayat. Ameen

STFU man

So you are not just weak in English but Maths too? You are quoting a mere 6k tweets trend and ignoring 550,000? 72,000, 42,000 and then you also have a problem when someone prays for you to get halal rozi :lol:
@Areesh

View attachment 864408
View attachment 864409View attachment 864410

As I said earlier and stand with my statement "Your English is quite weak" chalo urdu mai samjhao point 3 kiya keh raha hai?

Yehi to masla hai

Na khud halal kamana hai. Aur doosra Dua karai halal rozi ki to us sai bhi masla hai

View attachment 864403

The Supreme Court's interpretation of Article 63A mentions the party head, not the parliamentary leader.

Bhai english ni ati kia? Party head ko defection ka notice linay ka haq ha. " vote of any member of Parliamentary party in house that is cast contrary to any direction issued by Latter " yaha pe latter means parliamentary party. Khuda ka khof khao

Bhai Srilanka main jo hua aos pe thori research kro. It’s pro China vs Pro IMF thing happened in Sri Lanka. Once you know the facts you will never wish that sort of thing in Pakistan.
I'm not referring to the economic meltdown but rather the courage of the Sri Lankans to take it to the streets and storm the residences of the crooks.

Patwarism 🤣
428E1241-CA79-4892-A164-35E1CC959EEE.jpeg

Why this is trending on twitter??

View attachment 864406
Because Patwarism and Bughaz Imran. And also because ruling by Patwari Haramkhor lota deputy speaker was illegal and unconstitutional
9C8FE1F3-E775-4AD1-9281-0E6838132F19.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom