What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Pervaiz Ilahi situation right now

1658576377999.png

There is a difference. Nawaz Sharif was removed on corruption charges. Although I don't trust that verdict as well because court didn't admonish him and his daughter for multiple perjuries.

Imran's case is different. They are still trying to ascertain which law should be applied on him to send him to jail.

Shabaz Sharif PM, Zardari ex President are also corrupt but no supreme court removed them. Nawaz Sharif was removed because of establishment disagreements with him, a punishment for disobedience.

People may be happy now that establishment will call for new elections but if in 2 years time due to PDM protests they interfere and call for elections then it will be declared as saazish, interference etc.

کون ووٹ ڈالتا ہے یہ اہم نہی ،اہم یہ ہے کہ ووٹ گنتا کون ہے ۔
سوویت ڈکٹیٹر جوزف سٹالن

1658577237176.png

Naaahh. IK know what has to be done since its him who is making the call. Early elections was always pti demand from day first. IK has put 2 demands for the talks which i posted earlier. PDM has no other choice, they have almost lost CM punjab case in SC as well.

What's the final ruling by SC?

You guys are fool seriously. I think it’s blessing in disguise that PTI didn’t win. How can you support someone (Daaku) with 10 seats for CM’ship, while your own strength is 176. It was not yours at first place but Niazi terrorist wants to create hate, anarchy and law & order situation for his own treacherous designs.

Youthias need to wake up against this budha terrorist, May Allah give hidayat. Ameen
Stupid patwari without PPP and other seats your own strength is less than 170, much less than PTI

Only If all of the esteemed members of this forum can hold their horses and atleast wait for the situation to mature before bombarding the forum with their infallible views, there can actually be a productive discussion from which a school boy like me can learn.
What we see is constant ranting against every institution and individual of this country! What if the SC reverses the ruling? Then what about all the rant and rave here.
The admins should limit the number of comments per hour for each member. Most of the comments are non-sensical.
Are you new to Pakistan siasat?? We have all seen this type of topi drama before

The Supreme Court's interpretation of Article 63A mentions the party head, not the parliamentary leader.
It doesn't in the case of who they need to follow, it's actually quite vague as to who it mentions. Though from previous rulings SC has historically seen the Party Head as the main leader of a parliamentary party. This SC decision though will clear it up I suppose.
What's the final ruling by SC?
I would give it a day or two, pretty sure the VONC ruling took like 2-3 days.

PTI 178
Q league 10
Noon league 166
PPP 7
Independents 6
یہ سارا کنجر خانہ ہی بکواس ہے قانون آئین سب بکواس
جسکی زیادہ سیٹیں ہوں گیں وہی حکومت کرے گا ۔ پھر یہ اتحادی والی بکواس ختم ہونی چاہیے ۔ یہ تو بلیک میلنگ کا کھلا دروازہ ہے ۔ عوام نے کلئیر فیصلہ سنا دیا 178 سیٹوں کے ساتھ پی ٹی آئی حکومت کرے ۔ لیکن ان بکواسی نظام میں 10 سیٹوں والے کو ملانا ہو گا ساتھ اور حتی کہ اسی 10 سیٹوں والے کو وزارت اعلی دینی ہو گی مجبوری میں ۔ کیا بکواس سسٹم ہے یہ یار ۔

Back
Top Bottom