What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Where are all those Patwaris who were saying how graciously PML-N had accepted defeat...

Agree, but let's not forget you yourself have deleted a lot of threads where PDF in mass were criticizing the so called 'neutrals' for high treason who made the latter untouchables? we should be publicly shaming them, in every platform, lets not give all the burden to Imran Khan he is only one man
i still stand by my posts and the actions i took. one was official forum policy, other is my own opinion. there is a difference between calling for mutiny, abuses/name calling and criticism....

Imran Khan should not give a call for protest. Even a few incidences of rioting will get him arrested for inciting violence as planned by the govt. and neutrals.

This should be handled by the SC, yes some protests on their own can be held by the people.

Neutrals and Govt. is looking for some excuses to arrest ex PM Imran Khan.

It shouldn't take weeks
It's clear cut violation of Constitution
Should take 1 hour at max to decide

Mere bhai. Time for playing by the book has been long gone. Todays event has put final stamp on it.

The system has failed. It's designed to cater corrupt thugs only.

All institutions in Pakistan have failed.

i still stand by my posts and the actions i took. one was official forum policy, other is my own opinion. there is a difference between calling for mutiny, abuses/name calling and criticism....
Valid criticism from me
They are responsible for most problems we face

F** our military

Only they have power to abrogate constitution
Mazari definitely have their support

SF will only delay this and might call for election again
agreed the *** the military..that entire institution have only brought misery on this nation!

Anything bad happens to PTI, angry brain dead supporter start blaming the army.

You guys were betting on PMLQ, with a shady track record. What did you guys expect?

agreed the *** the military..that entire institution have only brought misery on this nation!
What has Immi brought?

Back
Top Bottom