What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Ch Shujaat has finished his party forever, not necessarily PTI they may form a new party name under Ch Pervez Elahi.
Not Ch Shujat.. but Zardari.. it is good PTI shouldn't depend on PMLQ.. plus Ch P. Elahi will be a little shy in the collision..
@Jango @Norwegian
can it be good cop and bad cop. ?? Money is important.. and you have one political wing..

muslim-resilient.jpg

what a joke of system.....Khan is a sissy as well and will rely on SC and judges as usual will be bitches of riches....time to leave Pakistan

Agree, but let's not forget you yourself have deleted a lot of threads where PDF in mass were criticizing the so called 'neutrals' for high treason who made the latter untouchables? we should be publicly shaming them, in every platform, lets not give all the burden to Imran Khan he is only one man

Imran Khan warned neutrals yesterday that country will become Sri Lanka if people are robbed of their mandate

Neutral Bajwa jinxed it lol
What happened? Who became CM?

All eyes on him but i would be surprised if he gives call for protest country wide and throw everyone out on the street because as i said, Khan doesnt have guts
Protest against whom ? His allies in PML-Q

All eyes on him but i would be surprised if he gives call for protest country wide and throw everyone out on the street because as i said, Khan doesnt have guts
No violent protest for now in my opinion because they will arrest him and punjab police will crush their protests brutally. Its a strong case in their favour so simply consult the courts. Yes it will take few days perhaps some weeks but thats the best option.

Agree, but let's not forget you yourself have deleted a lot of threads where PDF in mass were criticizing the so called 'neutrals' for high treason who made the latter untouchables? we should be publicly shaming them, in every platform, lets not give all the burden to Imran Khan he is only one man

How it’s neutral fault? PMLQ is not reliable.
Neutral didn’t even interfere in elections. Get over this neutral thing.

Back
Top Bottom