What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

1658507394662.png

What a shame parliamentary democracy is!?
All these MPAs should be locked in the Parliament and it should be set on fire.
Anyways,
1- The ruling will be challenged in SC and might be reversed.
2- Sooner or later IK"s man will be CM if assemblies are not dissolved.
3- PML-Q members will be deseated and re-election will be held.
4- Ex PML-Q members obviously will not go to elections on PML-Q ticket. Either they'll make a new party or run on PTI's ticket. And they'll win.
5- PML-Q as a party is finished forever.

Ch Shujaat has finished his party forever, not necessarily PTI they may form a new party name under Ch Pervez Elahi.

GEO par Shahzeb Khanzada nay to in 10 logon ko disqualify bhi kara dia hai...and he isn't even reading the actual relevant part of the judgemnet....he is reading the preamble.

How do these numb nuts become journalists on TV?

@Norwegian ..

You jinxed it.. Take responsibility .
Not me, neutral Bajwa

GEO par Shahzeb Khanzada nay to in 10 logon ko disqualify bhi kara dia hai...and he isn't even reading the actual relevant part of the judgemnet....he is reading the preamble.

How do these numb nuts become journalists on TV?
Patwarism on steroids

what a joke of system.....Khan is a sissy as well and will rely on SC and judges as usual will be bitches of riches....time to leave Pakistan
Imran Khan warned neutrals yesterday that country will become Sri Lanka if people are robbed of their mandate

@Norwegian I told You it was too early to celebrate.. if you jinxed it.. * I may end up throwing a plate of biryani at You.. (by snatching it off some patwari on PDF)

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE come here bro.. need to talk
Neutral Bajwa jinxed it lol

Back
Top Bottom