What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

They will not be arrested, Shahbaz will not want to rattle foreign friends by arresting Christians. What will happen is Punjabi Musalman will retaliate probably drop a few more bodies and media will keep things hush in order to stop the violence from building. A week later things will go on as they always do.

1. the sharifs have already damaged its image by protecting killers of Taseer

2. as far as the red part, it is not MqM controlled media, the MEDIA highlights such attacks on minorities. these are big news for media.

3. indeed after few weeks things will become normal, just like slaughter of over a 100 schools kids in Peshawar.

The fact is Pakistan have faced so much terrorism that the society has become desensitized

And the bombing was not a bad example? Both events are crimes, but this gets more attention than the bombing that took place.

example? the bombing is plain TERRORISM. using a small word like example for it is stupid.

Yes this get more attention that is why such actions are in fact axing own feet.

the bombing is NOT new, thousands of Pakistanis have been killed in such bombing if people start lynching each other then nobody will be alive.

Despicable acts of terrorists though Christians should not create a riot situation especially knowing armed forces doing their best to eliminate the these savages... Same time other gov agency n ppl of Pakistan should need to address the concern of Christian community also heal their wounds ....
Seriously after looking at the actions of these pakistani christians i can seriously doubt on their patriotism and love for pakistan.99% of the time muslims have been killed in suicide attacks but we never protested and kill someone innocent in retaliation ? Tehreek e taliban pakistan is the enemy of everyone but mostly pakistani muslims.
After 2-3 years they face one suicide attack and get angry but didin,t care when their muslim country fellows were dying.Why they never protested that time ? After studying their behavior its obvious they are painting TTP and every pakistani muslim with the same brush and want to have a crusade. But these stupid people don,t know as a minority they stand no chance if they civil war between muslims and christians breakout in pakistan because of their selfish behavior.

I don't condone what the mob did. But this is first time Pakistani Christians have taken violent methods to get justice. I think even they know that the Pakistani establishment is in bed with extremists.
and the tragedy is the the person that was lynched was an unfortunate passer by a glass cutter and had nothing to do with the terrorist attack.
the handlers of the bain dead suicide bombers might have been filming from distance in the car and would have clapped with joy seeing the aftermath this is exactly they are wishing that Ahmedis and Shias also do so that Pakistan turns into Iraq or Syria.

recite Surah Na's to dispel the scum of wahabism. May Allah give us a break and relieve the entire world from this scum ideology that has no value for life for its own kind and anything else as well.

Then unless it's constructive I suggest you ignore India and make hay while the sun shines.
the Sun shines bright on the country of the "reformist" king, we all stood in line to pay our respects.
we all know the root of the issue and the source that feeds this madness but ..

never mind many countless lives have to be lost before someone will do something about it.

Seriously after looking at the actions of these pakistani christians i can seriously doubt on their patriotism and love for pakistan.99% of the time muslims have been killed in suicide attacks but we never protested and kill someone innocent in retaliation ? Tehreek e taliban pakistan is the enemy of everyone but mostly pakistani muslims.
After 2-3 years they face one suicide attack and get angry but didin,t care when their muslim country fellows were dying.Why they never protested that time ? After studying their behavior its obvious they are painting TTP and every pakistani muslim with the same brush and want to have a crusade. But these stupid people don,t know as a minority they stand no chance if they civil war between muslims and christians breakout in pakistan because of their selfish behavior.
Buddy there shouldn't be any doubt in the minds of anyone about their patriotism .... Sectarian violence is a also reality in this part of world... Their continuous persecution by mullah brigade, blasphemous cases n then this attack might have breached the threshold of their patience which resulted in riots... But If I were Pakistani Christian I would have never supported the rampage instead would have stood by unity of society ....
But there is bitter fact that majority also never paid much heeds to their wounds over the years .... So you cant completely blame them for what they are doing out of absolute frustration......
As a society I feel its failure of Pakistan which did not stand for the cause minority though I don't believe much in majority - minority philosophy....

...the Sun shines bright on the country of the "reformist" king, we all stood in line to pay our respects. we all know the root of the issue and the source that feeds this madness but ..
What, do you think Pakistanis demonstrating on the streets of Riyadh will be more effective than demonstrations on the streets of Lahore?

What, do you think Pakistanis demonstrating on the streets of Riyadh will be more effective than demonstrations on the streets of Lahore?
dont think so
they will be reduced into bones and flesh. due to the impact of high velocity bullets just like the protesters in Bahrain
we can only b ch and moan about it .. thats all

Is it really all their fault? These people were trying to worship peacefully.
terrorists didn't kill them becuase they were christians ... they did it to gain there 'Interests' on someone's direction.... this iis not just a case of hate ... its was total game plane ... try to understand .. we are facing 4th genration war ... these terrorist dont belong to any religion.. they will do whatever their masters will order them to do .... try to think out of the box

Well what do you expect? You've been targeting and killing minorities since '47. It was only a matter of time before the minority community realized this nation is populated by hypocritical *****bags. It's also funny seeing some of the members raging against the Christian community, the same members that disappear when sarkari Muslims attack members of the religious minorities.

You are all to blame for this, this country is messed up because you are intolerant bigots who manufacture hate when its against sarkari muslims but passively condemn incidents of violence committed by sarkari muslims. The idiots who did this lynching however have only put christian community at danger since the sarkari muslims will not now need an excuse this time to launch their jihads.

Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz.

We send our deepest and most heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families. This tragic incident again proves the importance of staying united against the enemies of peace. We stand with the brave nation of Pakistan during these testing times and commend their resolve against terrorism. We have full confidence in the Pakistani government’s ability to restore peace in the nation, and it is our wish and desire to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan. We hope the culprits are caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has been affected by this inhumane act of terror.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

and the tragedy is the the person that was lynched was an unfortunate passer by a glass cutter and had nothing to do with the terrorist attack.
the handlers of the bain dead suicide bombers might have been filming from distance in the car and would have clapped with joy seeing the aftermath this is exactly they are wishing that Ahmedis and Shias also do so that Pakistan turns into Iraq or Syria.

recite Surah Na's to dispel the scum of wahabism. May Allah give us a break and relieve the entire world from this scum ideology that has no value for life for its own kind and anything else as well.

Will we ever get rid of this menace from our country. Innocent people are dying, no one gives a damn. PM will condemn every single attack, but there is no action to tackle extremism.

I can guess that Pakistan wouldn't have such mob violence if its people had confidence in the courts. But it's still mostly a colonial system in an alien language, without the checks of a jury system or internal affairs prosecutions of miscreant law enforcement officers.

Clear faces of all criminal Christians who burnt alive an innocent Musalman
Notice that ugly whore enjoying the scene probably getting orgasm out of it :coffee:

inp-15-81.jpg

INP%2015-82%20a-15-3-2015.jpg

lahorebombs1-265000.jpg
they should drag every one these pigs and hang em on the ravi bridge... these mother fuckers killed a innocent man. mob justice won't be tolerated.

well Indian zoo, we stand by our Christian Pakistani community,

Now having said that there is another fact that the majority is more frustrated than minority in Pakistan but we have not seen such savage retaliation from civilians at least not in my province Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, where thousands of Pakistanis have been killed. If we start mob justice then nobody will survive.

The Pakistani Christian community in Punjab has set a bad example by burning down two innocent civilians to death.

Shahbaz Sharif should be worried for such a situation

@Samanadari i agree with you

:) Indians claim they have confidence in their courts still mob justice is much prevailing there also.

As i said frustration increases when the government fails to protect own citizens
he shouldn't be just worried... these mother fuckers should be dealt in the same manner... you can't just kill innocent people off the streets because you angry...anybody saying otherwise is a piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom