What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

That's not an explanation, that's an allegation. An allegation that has been investigated by several parliamentary committees and all levels of the judiciary, including the Supreme Court of India. None of them found any merit to the allegations, not even the committees formed by his political opponents. But yea, whatever you say.
Despite of that he is still Controversial Figure and by promoting Hindutwa in India he is getting more controversial day by day so either he has nothing to say on his defense or he is not even interested to defend his position because he has all the power he wanted.

Mob justice never ends well ... i am ok if Mob beat someone , but killing and burning is not acceptable ... that shows the intolerance in our society .. which is itself Alarming
It is indeed Alarming as few years back there were incidents where Mobile Snatchers were burned in street by mobs in day light because Police were doing nothing to control Street Crimes so just take the same prospective here when Govt. is doing nothing to protect people such Incident are expected so its Govt. that need to learn by actions.

Their anger is justified. I commend the guard at the Church for preventing greater blood shed. Muslims should show solidarity with them by offering aid and also making human chain as a sign of unity. This is what's needed.

Also we need to find the people dispatching these suicide bombers and drop a 500 pound bomb over their heads. Cowards attacking defenseless innocent people who were minding their own business.

I hope the rioting also ends b/c that is counter productive. But again - anger is 100% understandable.

As per the news I have been following the bombers were confronted by the police forces and stopped after which they blew themselves up outside the gate or else hundreds would have died. The Taliban are sinking lower and lower, and the resolve to fight them is getting stronger.

there was a physical struggle...the guard managed to hold the bastard back. Suicide bomber realized he was cornered and could not make it into the Church

had he escaped his grasp and gone inside - it would've been serious carnage.

the guard is a hero

Despite of that he is still Controversial Figure and by promoting Hindutwa in India he is getting more controversial day by day so either he has nothing to say on his defense or he is not even interested to defend his position because he has all the power he wanted.

It is indeed Alarming as few years back there were incidents where Mobile Snatchers were burned in street by mobs in day light because Police were doing nothing to control Street Crimes so just take the same prospective here when Govt. is doing nothing to protect people such Incident are expected so its Govt. that need to learn by actions.

as i said , People are becoming more blood thirsty , and monsters .... its just matter of time .. i hope that there is proper investigation for this incident ..

because the minorities are also a part of pakistan.... what do you expect the terrorists to leave them alone?? what stupid logic is that.

minorities aren't decreasing in pakistan...just because a few 100 hindus left u think minorities decreasing lol???
india has more crimes against its minorities in a week then pakistan has in a year http://www.crossmap.com/news/police-detain-and-beat-20-indian-christian-missionaries-16983
As a Christian, suddenly I am a stranger in my own country, writes Julio Ribeiro | The Indian Express
Mother Teresa Controversy: India’s Hindu RSS Party Leader Criticized After Attacking Christian Missionary’s Motives
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

and this is just the shit from the past few weeks only against christians... never mind the rest of the minorities....look at your own shit hole of a country before try to tell us how to fix ours.

http://rt.com/news/240805-nun-rape-india-school/

Were they killed with bombs? Just because of differences in minorities doesn't mean we started killing them. When we have riots the damage is on both sides. And that rape problem is everywhere. Just because she was a nun did not get her raped. This asshole rapists are a black mark on my country and i has nothing to do with religion.

My shit hole country has a problem because of your shit country. Even we have to face the blunt of terrorism because your country provides safe heaven for them. And you created terrorism to damage my country. Now its just back firing on you.

Hence we have full right to tell you to fix your country because we have a problem because of it.

They can't stand other "Muslims", why would you expect that they can stand Christians ? Pakistan is proof that any unity against "another" (in this case, Hindus) lasts only as long as that factor is not removed from the equation. Once removed, human nature being what it is, then concentrates on sub-identities to continue the fight......

Is the answer "more secularism" or "more education"???

Someone said that minorities are soft targets but it looks like everyone in Pakistan is as vulnerable, if not more.

Hanging hardly causes fear in these guys problem is leaders are alive in Afghanistan and we need to go for hot pursuit
the jail cells that were playing music and had cynical laughters from some of the terrorists changed to Quranic verses and crying for mercy when their hangings were announced

Qasas may hayyat hey.

it does have its impact on terrorists, no matter what they say to you
yes Inshallah we will hunt them in Afghanistan as well.

but public executions (like iran and KSA) must be carried out in Pakistan.
see the effect (terrorists have almost lost the appetite to commit atrocities in Iran and KSA because of public capital punishment by the both countries).

Last edited:
I don't condone what the mob did. But this is first time Pakistani Christians have taken violent methods to get justice. I think even they know that the Pakistani establishment is in bed with extremists.

TUM JO NAKI AJ KARO GEY
US KA SALAH KAL PAIO GEE
JASA PEER LAGIO GEE
WASA HEY KAT PAIOO GEE

I don't know why pdf karachites are justifying this barbaric act. shamful

Like @Jaanbaz has said, this is the first incident in history of Pakistan when Christians resorted to violent protest.

Why? Maybe because they have come to realize that the govt is in bed with extremists and there are mild chances to getting Justis from this Govt.

Alarming.

Govt. is cannot touch rioters in Pakistan, as they have foreign backing.

I still stand by my statement after receiving 2 infractions from mod. The mob ,who are toilet and gutter cleaners by profession, burnt alive two random innocent men and i condemn it .......i fcking hate the mob riots

@Oscar now finish the job motherfcker

Every Punjabi I know calls them chure yet you are getting infractions over the truth?

Guess what... those 2 men have been identified... 1 was a labourer at a shop near that church... the other same story.
All rioters who had part in the lynching should be prosecuted and those directly involved should be charged with murder.

Govt. is cannot touch rioters in Pakistan, as they have foreign backing.
When will Pakistanis stop blaming foreign conspiracies for every thing?

Back
Top Bottom