What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Govt. is cannot touch rioters in Pakistan, as they have foreign backing.

Thats exactly whats happening and will continue in the future course.. The whole West is standing by them and their Media is reporting in a way that its a Civil War between Muslims and Christians . The Pope in his speech neither condemned the act that lynched random people to death nor acknowledge the fact that Pakistan is fighting a war against Terrorism in which over 50,000 people had been killed in a decade.

I can guess that Pakistan wouldn't have such mob violence if its people had confidence in the courts. But it's still mostly a colonial system in an alien language, without the checks of a jury system or internal affairs prosecutions of miscreant law enforcement officers.

It's Law and order problem, Minority are prosecuted in Pakistan since long. Sometime it was Bengalis, some time Ahmedi and some time others....

Yesterday PPP, Today TTP, Tomorrow BPP.... Unless Pakistan made a secular nation, things won't change....

and yes TTP will do everything to destroy pakistan.... Thats there agenda...

well Indian zoo, we stand by our Christian Pakistani community,

Now having said that there is another fact that the majority is more frustrated than minority in Pakistan but we have not seen such savage retaliation from civilians at least not in my province Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, where thousands of Pakistanis have been killed. If we start mob justice then nobody will survive.

The Pakistani Christian community in Punjab has set a bad example by burning down two innocent civilians to death.

Shahbaz Sharif should be worried for such a situation

@Samanadari i agree with you

I can guess that Pakistan wouldn't have such mob violence if its people had confidence in the courts. But it's still mostly a colonial system in an alien language, without the checks of a jury system or internal affairs prosecutions of miscreant law enforcement officers.

:) Indians claim they have confidence in their courts still mob justice is much prevailing there also.

As i said frustration increases when the government fails to protect own citizens

well Indian zoo, we stand by our Christian Pakistani community,

Now having said that there is another fact that the majority is more frustrated than minority in Pakistan but we have not seen such savage retaliation from civilians at least not in my province Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, where thousands of Pakistanis have been killed. If we start mob justice then nobody will survive.

The Pakistani Christian community in Punjab has set a bad example by burning down two innocent civilians to death.

Shahbaz Sharif should be worried for such a situation

@Samanadari i agree with you

:) Indians claim they have confidence in their courts still mob justice is much prevailing there also.

As i said frustration increases when the government fails to protect own citizens

These few people do not represent the whole community.

These faces should be arrested and tried in court.

It not about Muslims or Non-Muslims but look at this innocent man who is being burnt.

ufffffffffffffffff is this any different than terrorism?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems the media and the people on the streets are not calling the security guard who sacrificed his life stopping the attack a hero

These few people do not represent the whole community.

Who is talking about community? whoever these few people are they are murderers they should be taken to task.
irrespective of the faith.

Look at these images. These images and the incident is going to rebound non other than Pakistani Christians .

Who is talking about community? whoever these few people are they are murderers they should be taken to task.
irrespective of the faith.

Look at these images. These images and the incident is going to rebound non other than Pakistani Christians .
You are?

"The Pakistani Christian community in Punjab has set a bad example by burning down two innocent civilians to death. "

So the failings of Indians get Pakistanis off the hook? That's pathetic.

I don't feel protected by patrolling security guards or policemen as much as I do by the confidence that violent miscreants will be caught, prosecuted, and sentenced.

These faces should be arrested and tried in court.

It not about Muslims or Non-Muslims but look at this innocent man who is being burnt.

ufffffffffffffffff is this any different than terrorism?

They will not be arrested, Shahbaz will not want to rattle foreign friends by arresting Christians. What will happen is Punjabi Musalman will retaliate probably drop a few more bodies and media will keep things hush in order to stop the violence from building. A week later things will go on as they always do.

So the failings of Indians get Pakistanis off the hook? That's pathetic.

NO your selective criticism is pathetic.

I don't feel protected by patrolling security guards or policemen as much as I do by the confidence that violent miscreants will be caught, prosecuted, and sentenced.

Indeed.

You are?

"The Pakistani Christian community in Punjab has set a bad example by burning down two innocent civilians to death. "

even if you replace community with few Christians its a bad example for everyone.

The attack is messed up but they shouldn't riot about it. Protest for more government or civilian action maybe. RIP all affected Christians are our brothers.

Back
Top Bottom