What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Sorry about your mental retardation champ. Had I known before I wouldn't have indulged you in an argument which caused stress on your already feeble brain. Change your avatar to a red helmet so other members become aware of your illness.

Whatever............................... keep your moronic suggestions to yourself.

OK then why dont you enlighten us about your take on not controlling the mob that kept destroying Public Properties in Lahore??For me its Incompetence of Authorities for you I dont know.

Controlling the mob was my question? So you turn it into incompetence of law enforcement and then ask me to give the justification.

Question sir is clear what was the justification for burning alive two people? If you say grievance than these morons should know nothing new happened to them which has not already happened to any other in Pakistan.

They simply tried to put a show of power, but they forgot that this show could be taken as another extremist threat to Pakistan. I would say strict monitoring of what happens inside churches in Pakistan and what is taught there is required. This mentality of burning people on roads does not just happen, it is similar process like brainwashing a kid to be a suicide bomber.

BS me? Should I tell you how 72 years old nun got raped?
What the frick has that got to do with anything? That wasn't a religiously motivated attack - it was an armed robbery and rape. Her religion had nothing to do with it.

By the same stupid reasoning that many Pakistanis are using here, I have to point out that most rape victims in India are hindus.

Or should I also refer you to a long list where Churches got burnt in India?
You can, if you want to. But in the interest of objectivity, be sure to include the long list of churches and temples destroyed in Pakistan.

Buddy India isnt a good Example to provide here because whole Riots based on Religion is widely known as well as current Govt.'s inclination to Hardcore Hindu extremist elements so better provide example of some other country here.
The last time a major riot happened in India was in 2002, ie 13 years back. Many of the perpetrators have been given stiff sentences (including a senior minister in Modi's cabinet). The major riot before that was in 1993. Before that, in 1983.

All these riots were blots on our history, but to say that rioting is an Indian speciality, when your people riot every few months for things as trivial as a cartoon in Netherlands or an alleged Quran burning in USA or a youtube video, is as intellectually dishonest as you can get.

India is the only country where hundreds of millions of muslims can live along with hundreds of millions of non muslims, without devolving into civil war. Despite the few riots we have had, we are an example of religious harmony, and nobody has the right to lecture us unless they can have a nation with so much religious diversity.

And BTW, I can assure you that the 2002 riots would be the last major religious riot in India - the country has matured a lot since then, and such an occurrence is now unthinkable.

And it's not "muslims killing muslims". It's "Wahaabis killing the rest of sects via the funding of Saudi Arabia". If it's Catholic vs Protestant in Northern Ireland, then why is it "Muslim vs Muslim" in Pakistan, when things aren't as simple as they seem?
Because in the catholic v/s protestant violence, the violence was always committed by catholics against protestants or vice versa. Islamic terrorists have not confined their violence to any particular sect or religion, as you yourself point out. And your posts are in fact the answer to your own question. And the world over, Islamic terrorists are not solely from wahabbi sect as you are pretending. Are the LeT hordes wahabis? The Hiz-ul-mujahideen?

What the frick has that got to do with anything? That wasn't a religiously motivated attack - it was an armed robbery and rape. Her religion had nothing to do with it.

By the same stupid reasoning that many Pakistanis are using here, I have to point out that most rape victims in India are hindus.

You can, if you want to. But in the interest of objectivity, be sure to include the long list of churches and temples destroyed in Pakistan.

Stop picking my comments out of context ......................................... if you want to object then do take into consideration the original posters which warranted these comments as reply.

Stop picking my comments out of context ......................................... if you want to object then do take into consideration the original posters which warranted these comments as reply.
Which comment did I pick out of context? The context was about religiously motivated violence and persecution of minorities - you mentioning the rape of a nun was the reply that was completely out of context, because that had nothing to do with her religion. It was an armed robbery that also involved an opportunistic rape. It happens a lot (unfortunately), but religions have nothing to do with it.

I was the one pointing out your out of context non-example.

Which comment did I pick out of context? The context was about religiously motivated violence and persecution of minorities - you mentioning the rape of a nun was the reply that was completely out of context, because that had nothing to do with her religion. It was an armed robbery that also involved an opportunistic rape. It happens a lot (unfortunately), but religions have nothing to do with it.

And you would not consider the one I replied to? Cherry picking are we?

Besides there is no proof, you can name it robbery or whatever afterwards, who would know the real intentions. Anyways I am not interested in any further argument over this. Have a nice day

And you would not consider the one I replied to? Cherry picking are we?
I did consider I. Maybe you didn't.

That comment was about churches being bombed in Pakistan, by which he wanted to point out the persecution of Christians in Pakistan. You retorted with a nun's rape in India, as if that too belongs to the same category with the same motive of religious persecution.

The fact is that the rape was not religiously motivated. She would have been raped, whether or not she was a nun or a Christian.

If you want examples of directed anti Christian violence in India, you could mention the burning to death of Graham Staines and his family by Dara Singh in Orissa, some time in the 90s. You can just ask, I shall provide you witth genuine examples. But then if you try to pretend that India is as bad as Pak when it comes to religiously motivated violence, that would not be a sustainable statement.

Besides there is no proof, you can name it robbery or whatever afterwards, who would know the real intentions. Anyways I am not interested in any further argument over this. Have a nice day

Aha! In that case how did you ascribe it to persecution of minorities? You can have assumptions without proof but I can't?

BTW the perpetrators have been identified, and they are disgruntled employees who were fired, and hardened career criminals. They did not belong to any religious organization. Guess who's assumption has more credibility?

I did consider I. Maybe you didn't.

That comment was about churches being bombed in Pakistan, by which he wanted to point out the persecution of Christians in Pakistan. You retorted with a nun's rape in India, as if that too belongs to the same category with the same motive of religious persecution.

The fact is that the rape was not religiously motivated. She would have been raped, whether or not she was a nun or a Christian.

If you want examples of directed anti Christian violence in India, you could mention the burning to death of Graham Staines and his family by Dara Singh in Orissa, some time in the 90s. You can just ask, I shall provide you witth genuine examples. But then if you try to pretend that India is as bad as Pak when it comes to religiously motivated violence, that would not be a sustainable statement.

India is all good, Indians are all Angels, nothing wrong happens in India, Worship places in India have never been desecrated, minorities of India are the most luckiest ones and nobody wants them to be all Hindu by 2023, India India India Indiaaaaaaaaaa.

Happy I said it, but the people who got killed in Babri Mosque aftermath, Gujrat riots, Golden temple, and burnt churches showed me a face palm for this comment. But why would I care for them at least you must be happy now.

India is all good, Indians are all Angels, nothing wrong happens in India, Worship places in India have never been desecrated, minorities of India are the most luckiest ones and nobody wants them to be all Hindu by 2023, India India India Indiaaaaaaaaaa.

Happy I said it, but the people who got killed in Babri Mosque aftermath, Gujrat riots, Golden temple, and burnt churches showed me a face palm for this comment. But why would I care for them at least you must be happy now.

Irrelevant ramblings.

I think you got the point, why your comment was out of context and mine wasn't.

Adieu.

Irrelevant ramblings.

I think you got the point, why your comment was out of context and mine wasn't.

Adieu.

????????? What are you trying to prove? I could have replied to all your rants but I won't because, the other day proved you are not worthy of it. So keep dreaming, keep assuming and whatever suits you.

The last time a major riot happened in India was in 2002, ie 13 years back. Many of the perpetrators have been given stiff sentences (including a senior minister in Modi's cabinet). The major riot before that was in 1993. Before that, in 1983.

All these riots were blots on our history, but to say that rioting is an Indian speciality, when your people riot every few months for things as trivial as a cartoon in Netherlands or an alleged Quran burning in USA or a youtube video, is as intellectually dishonest as you can get.

India is the only country where hundreds of millions of muslims can live along with hundreds of millions of non muslims, without devolving into civil war. Despite the few riots we have had, we are an example of religious harmony, and nobody has the right to lecture us unless they can have a nation with so much religious diversity.

And BTW, I can assure you that the 2002 riots would be the last major religious riot in India - the country has matured a lot since then, and such an occurrence is now unthinkable.
The real collaborator is currently PM of India how about that for explanation. Modi was one way or the other part of it but he let it all happened so he has to answer for that as well and so far nothing has been said by him to defend his position so I think its better not to discuss India experience here because even India doesnt have very good Example to show in this regards.

they also looted coca cola truck and drink whole truck in minutes

Controlling the mob was my question? So you turn it into incompetence of law enforcement and then ask me to give the justification.

Question sir is clear what was the justification for burning alive two people? If you say grievance than these morons should know nothing new happened to them which has not already happened to any other in Pakistan.

They simply tried to put a show of power, but they forgot that this show could be taken as another extremist threat to Pakistan. I would say strict monitoring of what happens inside churches in Pakistan and what is taught there is required. This mentality of burning people on roads does not just happen, it is similar process like brainwashing a kid to be a suicide bomber.
I said emotions were involved and it was quite high which causes this incident but the reason for that was because they had legitimate Grievances against Govt. and when Govt. credibility comes in question then it is Govt.'s responsibility to defuse the tension and made assurances or even take some actions as well.

This was wrong action by the mob but it was driven by Emotions just like in Sialkot two kids were Hanged by Public few years back in front of Police it was action of same kind but Govt. did nothing to control the situation rather let them do whatever they wanted and let their emotion flow. Those of Church are just demanding more Protection here they are not interested in Radicalizing their Followers so if Govt. are not listening to there demand and taking any actions then its Govt. at fault here not those Churches.

The real collaborator is currently PM of India how about that for explanation.
That's not an explanation, that's an allegation. An allegation that has been investigated by several parliamentary committees and all levels of the judiciary, including the Supreme Court of India. None of them found any merit to the allegations, not even the committees formed by his political opponents. But yea, whatever you say.

Agree with, Mob is mad and they never do justice. I will give an Indian example...

Bangladeshi Muslims has infested North India... Natives are pushed to the corner.. Last month a Muslim was in jail (On rape charge).. Because he was Muslim and local ppl have strong Anti sentiment against Muslim. and they see all Muslim as Bangladeshi/..

Mob attacked and killed that person...

Later it was found
1. That guy was Indian citizen
2. That guy family member were served Indian forces

Mob justice never ends well ... i am ok if Mob beat someone , but killing and burning is not acceptable ... that shows the intolerance in our society .. which is itself Alarming

Christians are playing into the hand of TTP.

Back
Top Bottom