What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Hope Christian mobs burn down jihadi madrasahs. If the state cannot protect innocent Christians then they will take the law in their hands.

Innocent people don't burn other innocent people.

They have just invited to start a new discussion, they also have extremists elements in them, so they need to be monitored like any other extremist. Their actions can incite small scale civil war in Pakistan and that should not be acceptable at any level.

Hope Christian mobs burn down jihadi madrasahs. If the state cannot protect innocent Christians then they will take the law in their hands.
Teray moan mein khak ye Pakistan hay Gujrat nahe

They have just invited to start a new discussion, they also have extremists elements in them, so they need to be monitored like any other extremist. Their actions can incite small scale civil war in Pakistan and that should not be acceptable at any level.
The bottom line is that they need Protection without that expecting them to sit back and watch whatever happens is nothing but counting their days to get target. Whatever Debate begins against their Mob action we have to accept the reality that they need Protection and when they are not getting them by asking peacefully the violence would become their next method for achieving it.

Teray moan mein khak ye Pakistan hay Gujrat nahe
Sahi tu keh raha hai yeh Punjab Govt. hi tu Protect karti hai inko ruling Party ko Political Leverage denay k liye.

The bottom line is that they need Protection without that expecting them to sit back and watch whatever happens is nothing but counting their days to get target. Whatever Debate begins against their Mob action we have to accept the reality that they need Protection and when they are not getting them by asking peacefully the violence would become their next method for achieving it.

Yeah and I am guarded by Elite police 24/7, when I leave for office there are always two cop mobiles in front of me and two who cover my back. My children go to school in APC.

What Protection? They f*cking need to educate themselves and get rid of shit holes they have been living in for decades.

Yeah and I am guarded by Elite police 24/7, when I leave for office there are always two cop mobiles in front of me and two who cover my back. My children go to school in APC.

What Protection? They f*cking need to educate themselves and get rid of shit holes they have been living in for decades.
You are not that Vulnerable may be but they are quite Vulnerable in Pakistan so they need more Protection then what they are getting here. Look at Punjab ruling party who have done seat Adjustment with Banned Outfits who are also known for Targeting other Sects or religion how super Interested they would be in protecting these Minorities.

They didn't harm any innocent person. These innocent people were just peacefully praying at a Church.
Imagine if mosques in a non Muslim country were constantly bombed and Muslims were under constant persecution? Muslims would have exploded ages ago and we would see hordes of Islamic terrorist groups being formed.

They didn't harm any innocent person. These innocent people were just peacefully praying at a Church.
Imagine if mosques in a non Muslim country were constantly bombed and Muslims were under constant persecution? Muslims would have exploded ages ago and we would see hordes of Islamic terrorist groups being formed.

Sorry I do not see anything that you are suggesting in my neighboring country. Come up with a valid justification to burn two innocent people to death.

It is sad that minorities have borne the brunt of violence which does not involve them. I have met many Pakistani christians seeking political asylum in united states.

It looks like TTP thrive on chaos and disunity among different religious groups. You guys have to work extra hard to maintain unity and not fall for these tactics.

Oh bhai, the muslims have brunt the main violence. It's just that when we die, it's "good riddance, let them kill each other", but when its minorities, the whole world starts shedding crocodile tears including our morally superior neighbours in the east. More than 50,000 Pakistanis have died in our war against the TTP, and let me assure you, most of the victims were muslim.

Sorry I do not see anything that you are suggesting in my neighboring country. Come up with a valid justification to burn two innocent people to death.

Muslims are in a much better position in India. Even though India is often targeted by Muslim terrorists, the government still manages to give them a lot of protection. I don't recall any mosque or madrasah being bombed in India, however I can provide a long list of churches being bombed and burned in the Islamic Extremist Republic of Pakistan.
As for the "innocent" people burned by Christians, provide a valid source or else you're just talking bs.

You are not that Vulnerable may be but they are quite Vulnerable in Pakistan so they need more Protection then what they are getting here. Look at Punjab ruling party who have done seat Adjustment with Banned Outfits who are also known for Targeting other Sects or religion how super Interested they would be in protecting these Minorities.

What they have done as a reaction I would say rest of us Pakistanis need protection from them. Everyone in Pakistan is as vulnerable as they are and this does not in anyway qualify as a justification to burn alive other citizens.

Last edited:
Burning alive people openly in the riots, on the roads no one stopping them, is India's thing, thats why it is disturbing to see this trend setting in pakistan............. these churas or any one cant be encouraged to react that way in anger.......
Its job of government to have law and order and prevent mob riots......if you don't stop Christians from openly burning a random guy and policeman, i.e allowing them to express their anger in violent way......tomorrow the christian community would be targeted in similar way, others would also be justifying their anger giving different excuses.

Please don't post any thing nonsense,think & write sensible. U will even get sensible replies.

Burning ppl alive is India's think.

What about suicide bombing in Pakistan which has been going on for more then a decade

What about the attack on Shia mosques which is happening every fortnight(Sindh,Rawalpindi,Peshawar(Hayatabad)

What about the beheading of Pakistani soldiers by the Taliban,Are all this a Pakistani things

Muslims are in a much better position in India. Even though India is often targeted by Muslim terrorists, the government still manages to give them a lot of protection. I don't recall any mosque or madrasah being bombed in India, however I can provide a long list of churches being bombed and burned in the Islamic Extremist Republic of Pakistan.
As for the "innocent" people burned by Christians, provide a valid source or else you're just talking bs.

BS me? Should I tell you how 72 years old nun got raped? Or should I also refer you to a long list where Churches got burnt in India?

Don't go round and round, just give a justification for burning alive people (even if they are criminal)........................ if you cannot then STFU.

Oh bhai, the muslims have brunt the main violence. It's just that when we die, it's "good riddance, let them kill each other", but when its minorities, the whole world starts shedding crocodile tears including our morally superior neighbours in the east. More than 50,000 Pakistanis have died in our war against the TTP, and let me assure you, most of the victims were muslim.

You act is if the TTP aren't an Islamic group consisted of Muslims following Islamic laws. Pakistan is majority Muslim so obviously Muslims will die. Both groups fighting are Muslims. You reap what you sow. However,Christians or any other minorities are solely being killed for belonging to another faith. Unfortunately like the TTP, many Muslims in Pakistan are intolerant and defending this heinous act.

What they have done as a reaction I would say rest of us Pakistanis need protection from them. Everyone in Pakistan is as vulnerable as they are and this does not in anyway qualifies as a justification to burn alive other citizens.
There being Non Muslim is enough for them to become targets of those terrorists outfits. They cant even spare a person belonging to different Sect you expect them to spare them. Dont tell me no Christian has been targeted due to their Religion in Pakistan and no Shia has been targeted for being Shia in Pakistan because its well known fact that happened and its also well known that who Allegedly Shelter their Killers for Political Leverage as well.

Back
Top Bottom