What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

It is sad that minorities have borne the brunt of violence which does not involve them. I have met many Pakistani christians seeking political asylum in united states.

It looks like TTP thrive on chaos and disunity among different religious groups. You guys have to work extra hard to maintain unity and not fall for these tactics.
Sadly most incidents of violence were local and didn,t involve TTP
This was just a desperate attack on Christians because their trained bombers are dead and their young bombers cant penetrate high value targets so they hit shias and christians

Mob riots is Indian thing, we don't want that in Pakistan. By now Indian hindus would have burned 100 innocent muslims in similar situation. There is no justification for burning 2 innocent muslims by christian mob. Every other week there is some sucide attack on Pakistani muslims, yet this is the first time i am hearing some comunity have taken their anger on innocent people.

U always come up with Nonsense,talking Mob riot is Indian thing,Do u have any source to substantiate yr claims,

tell me where did u learn this,in your school, college, University,friend circles.

This is not the first time mob riots have taken place in Pakistan. In think it was in Rawalpindi where Sunnis & Shias were throwing rocks & stones on each other mosques during Moharrum,I can even u give the footage. The Sunni Shia voilence even spread to other cities in Pakistan.

Sadly most incidents of violence were local and didn,t involve TTP
This was just a desperate attack on Christians because their trained bombers are dead and their young bombers cant penetrate high value targets so they hit shias and christians

Yaar what is a "trained bomber" ? You mean mentally indoctrinated properly so he won't chicken out at last minute? Or is there some other skil set, technique needed to blow oneself up?

I wonder what guys like @syedali73 have to say to this horrific killing, who were recently decrying Hindu atrocities on their minorities in India?

Yaar what is a "trained bomber" ? You mean mentally indoctrinated properly so he won't chicken out at last minute? Or is there some other skil set, technique needed to blow oneself up?
The ability to penetrate the security perimeter like in the case of camp bastion and mehran base is an additional trait they look for when they want to attack a high level target

What happened should not have happened. Loss of innocent lives (Christian, Muslim) is tragic.

That said;

Now law enforcement agencies and Establishment need to add another target on their list of extremists. The reaction from these scumbags is in no way justifiable, they should have realised Pakistan is at war, and should have understood that enemy while targeting citizens of Pakistan has never differentiated between Muslim or Non Muslim. Instead what they have always thought is Muslims are fighting with each other, and it does not bother us.

Their community should hand over these nut cases who burnt people alive themselves, this should be done for the sake of safety of their community as a whole, and if they don't I would fully support an operation against them. There is a lot I can say about these so Muzloom minority based on my personal experience, but this is not the right thread and not the appropriate time.

Just looking at those pics makes me realize that the TTP achieved their objectives

You keep repeating that they have killed "more of us Sunnis" than minorities. Does it occur to you that there are a lot more of "you sunnis" than minorities, and therefore obviously more Sunnis would be victims? Muslims make up 97 of the population. If muslims or sunnis were 50 the population, and the other 50% were christians, what do you think the percentage of Christians killed would be? More, or less than the other half?

It is true that presently their war is against Pakistan, not against minorities in particular. But I see many Pakistanis here claiming that more muslims have died, as if that means anything in a country where 97% are muslims. The TTP is waging war to bring about an Islamic state with sharia laws. (In their opinion - I know that many other muslims don't agree with their brand of islam.) So if half the country were made up of Christians, then Christians would have been targeted a lot more. Same with any other religion.
glad you agree that it has nothing to do with intolerance against minorities

What happened should not have happened. Loss of innocent lives (Christian, Muslim) is tragic.

That said;

Now law enforcement agencies and Establishment need to add another target on their list of extremists. The reaction from these scumbags is in no way justifiable, they should have realised Pakistan is at war, and should have understood that enemy while targeting citizens of Pakistan has never differentiated between Muslim or Non Muslim. Instead what they have always thought is Muslims are fighting with each other, and it does not bother us.

Their community should hand over these nut cases who burnt people alive themselves, this should be done for the sake of safety of their community as a whole, and if they don't I would fully support an operation against them. There is a lot I can say about these so Muzloom minority based on my personal experience, but this is not the right thread and not the appropriate time.
bol de bhai,,jo bolna hae.
internet forum hae,,,just choose ur words

Reading everything in this forum proves one thing for sure, taliban have achieved their goal. Instead of taking mob violence as what it is, members are calling them Christian. They are Pakistani who took the law in their hand and committed these heinous crime. It's a failure of law agencies that could not stop the mob. This has nothing to do with religion, stop colouring this with religion. This is Pakistanis taking justice into their own hand which majority always do when gathered in large numbers. Bringing # how many Christians have been killed or Muslims, please stop with this nonsense. Call it what it is.. This is the mind set of majority of Pakistani unfortunately. Unless people who take part in such acts are punished regardless of religion this will continue. Go over this forum and you will forget that a terrorist attack took place where 15 people died yet here we are arguing over mob violence.

The TTP claimed responsibility for the attack. I'm just quoting from the article

It's Law and order problem, Minority are prosecuted in Pakistan since long. Sometime it was Bengalis, some time Ahmedi and some time others....

Yesterday PPP, Today TTP, Tomorrow BPP.... Unless Pakistan made a secular nation, things won't change....

and yes TTP will do everything to destroy pakistan.... Thats there agenda...

\

So, in the war against Pakistan why does the minority have to face the blunt?
because the minorities are also a part of pakistan.... what do you expect the terrorists to leave them alone?? what stupid logic is that.

minorities aren't decreasing in pakistan...just because a few 100 hindus left u think minorities decreasing lol???
india has more crimes against its minorities in a week then pakistan has in a year http://www.crossmap.com/news/police-detain-and-beat-20-indian-christian-missionaries-16983
As a Christian, suddenly I am a stranger in my own country, writes Julio Ribeiro | The Indian Express
Mother Teresa Controversy: India’s Hindu RSS Party Leader Criticized After Attacking Christian Missionary’s Motives
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

and this is just the shit from the past few weeks only against christians... never mind the rest of the minorities....look at your own shit hole of a country before try to tell us how to fix ours.

http://rt.com/news/240805-nun-rape-india-school/

Hope Christian mobs burn down jihadi madrasahs. If the state cannot protect innocent Christians then they will take the law in their hands.

Back
Top Bottom