What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Bunch of assholez ...

P.S : mob justice is not fukin justifiable .. (Even if the victims are criminals - like the Sialkot victims - who were caught after killing a man).
Whatever. If I saw my relatives being blown to bits right in front of me, and I saw the person who carried out the attack, I would lynch and behead the fucker too.

Whatever. If I saw my relatives being blown to bits right in front of me, and I saw the person who carried out the attack, I would lynch and behead the fucker too.
Sure who wouldn't .. but would you go and lynch some random guys and burn their bodies? on suspecion?

rest in peace to the innocent dead. one of the outcome of this Afghan conflict and resulting spillage of terrorism in Pakistan is that our Christian community has become regular target of terrorists.

terrorists hangings must be sped up and done on larger scale this is the only way to cause fear in the terrorists.

rest in peace to the innocent dead. one of the outcome of this Afghan conflict and resulting spillage of terrorism in Pakistan is that our Christian community has become regular target of terrorists.

terrorists hangings must be sped up and done on larger scale this is the only way to cause fear in the terrorists.
Hanging hardly causes fear in these guys problem is leaders are alive in Afghanistan and we need to go for hot pursuit

I only wish if the mob had marched towards Jati Umra and dragged her residents out on the streets and burnt them alive. Does someone have any idea how many ordinary and elite Police force is protecting these fat bastards who have nothing else to do but to suck the blood of poor Pakistanis? Two policemen guarding a Church during a service and in these hours when TTP is hellbent on attacking civilians; shame on Punjab government.

Rest in peace to to those who died. And to the Pakistan police who prevented the bombers from going inside the church, May the Almighty grant them Paradise ! If it was not for them, hundreds would have died.

May the Almighty One heal the injured community of Lahore.

I only wish if the mob had marched towards Jati Umra and dragged her residents out on the streets and burnt them alive. Does someone have any idea how many ordinary and elite Police force is protecting these fat bastards who have nothing else to do but to suck the blood of poor Pakistanis? Two policemen guarding a Church during a service and in these hours when TTP is hellbent on attacking civilians; shame on Punjab government.

Let us honor those two policemen who gave their lives in service of the people and nation. They were truly Martyrs for Peace, they died so that hundreds in that House of Worship would live.

Thanks be to God !!

Sure who wouldn't .. but would you go and lynch some random guys and burn their bodies? on suspecion?

If they were innocent there will be hell to pay, the mob that lynched those two men should turn themselves in for the sake of the greater christian community. It would have been better had they just killed those two dudes but setting them on fire was something they should not have done period.

P.S tell us what we should please call me when free a-holes lynchin n burning people to death and damaging properties ? Innocent Angels of Peace?

How many christians were brunt alive in the name of blasphemy in Pakistan? How many people of minorities weren't met with the same fate after similar incidences or even rumors of blasphemy?

You kill their people, obviously there would be outrage.

How many christians were brunt alive in the name of blasphemy in Pakistan? How many people of minorities weren't met with the same fate after similar incidences or even rumors of blasphemy?

95+% accused of blasphemy cases have been muslims .. How many Christians have been killed? 6 .. What happened to the attackers? Sentenced to death .. Gojra incidents .

P.S: there is no justification for what these insects did.

this is alarming situation ...
whats so alarming about it??
it has been happening to everybody for the last 10 years.... every pakistani has been a target of these terrorists scums not just christians... more sunnis died vs the rest of minorities combined.... these news outlets are just trying say that only minorities are targeted in pakistan... which is complete bullshit and any pakistani that believes it is a stupid motherfucker

As per the news I have been following the bombers were confronted by the police forces and stopped after which they blew themselves up outside the gate or else hundreds would have died. The Taliban are sinking lower and lower, and the resolve to fight them is getting stronger.
lower and lower??? they been killing people... the lowest they went was by killing our kids not by attacking this church... attack on this church is one many attacks that happened on masjids and stuff.... like its not an issue of attacking minorities as some of these mother fuckers in the news are portraying it to be. every pakistani is a target of the taliban

less the india i can tell you that... there are less crimes against minorities in pakistan vs india... check your stats before posting crap....
this is a war against pakistan not a war against our minorities... these mother fuckers and their supporters who are also mother fuckers want to attack every pakistani, weather he is a sunni, shia, christian, sikh or hindu.....
more of us sunnis have been killed by these pigs then anybody.

Rest in peace to to those who died. And to the Pakistan police who prevented the bombers from going inside the church, May the Almighty grant them Paradise ! If it was not for them, hundreds would have died.

May the Almighty One heal the injured community of Lahore.

Let us honor those two policemen who gave their lives in service of the people and nation. They were truly Martyrs for Peace, they died so that hundreds in that House of Worship would live.

Thanks be to God !!
i like how you said everything.... like this isn't an issue of crimes against minorities... its just pure and simple terrorism against all pakistanis... they kill more of us sunnis then anybody.....

whats so alarming about it??
it has been happening to everybody for the last 10 years.... every pakistani has been a target of these terrorists scums not just christians... more sunnis died vs the rest of minorities combined.... these news outlets are just trying say that only minorities are targeted in pakistan... which is complete bullshit and any pakistani that believes it is a stupid motherfucker

lower and lower??? they been killing people... the lowest they went was by killing our kids not by attacking this church... attack on this church is one many attacks that happened on masjids and stuff.... like its not an issue of attacking minorities as some of these mother fuckers in the news are portraying it to be. every pakistani is a target of the taliban

less the india i can tell you that... there are less crimes against minorities in pakistan vs india... check your stats before posting crap....
this is a war against pakistan not a war against our minorities... these mother fuckers and their supporters who are also mother fuckers want to attack every pakistani, weather he is a sunni, shia, christian, sikh or hindu.....
more of us sunnis have been killed by these pigs then anybody.

i like how you said everything.... like this isn't an issue of crimes against minorities... its just pure and simple terrorism against all pakistanis... they kill more of us sunnis then anybody.....

You keep repeating that they have killed "more of us Sunnis" than minorities. Does it occur to you that there are a lot more of "you sunnis" than minorities, and therefore obviously more Sunnis would be victims? Muslims make up 97 of the population. If muslims or sunnis were 50 the population, and the other 50% were christians, what do you think the percentage of Christians killed would be? More, or less than the other half?

It is true that presently their war is against Pakistan, not against minorities in particular. But I see many Pakistanis here claiming that more muslims have died, as if that means anything in a country where 97% are muslims. The TTP is waging war to bring about an Islamic state with sharia laws. (In their opinion - I know that many other muslims don't agree with their brand of islam.) So if half the country were made up of Christians, then Christians would have been targeted a lot more. Same with any other religion.

This whole mob thing remind me of an incident in Karachi where Christian Mob actually threw fire at Masjid associated with SSP type Banned Sectarian Outfit few years ago in reaction for Christian Massacre in Lahore when their Area was burned recording Human Casualties there. If it wasnt for our Law Enforcement Agencies stopping Media from Coverage that could have led to Revenge Attacks in Karachi At least.

Alarming situation. The purpose of these attacks is to start civil war in Pakistan.

there is nothing to elaborate here .. mob justice is not acceptable ..
and specially, when you have doubts ...

if the two guys who were burned by mob are innocent .. and belong to Sunni or Shia community .. than it can easily trigger a huge chain of clashes .. May god forbid it .

Agree with, Mob is mad and they never do justice. I will give an Indian example...

Bangladeshi Muslims has infested North India... Natives are pushed to the corner.. Last month a Muslim was in jail (On rape charge).. Because he was Muslim and local ppl have strong Anti sentiment against Muslim. and they see all Muslim as Bangladeshi/..

Mob attacked and killed that person...

Later it was found
1. That guy was Indian citizen
2. That guy family member were served Indian forces

Agree with, Mob is mad and they never do justice. I will give an Indian example...

Bangladeshi Muslims has infested North India... Natives are pushed to the corner.. Last month a Muslim was in jail (On rape charge).. Because he was Muslim and local ppl have strong Anti sentiment against Muslim. and they see all Muslim as Bangladeshi/..

Mob attacked and killed that person...

Later it was found
1. That guy was Indian citizen
2. That guy family member were served Indian forces
Burning alive people openly in the riots, on the roads no one stopping them, is India's thing, thats why it is disturbing to see this trend setting in pakistan............. these churas or any one cant be encouraged to react that way in anger.......
Its job of government to have law and order and prevent mob riots......if you don't stop Christians from openly burning a random guy and policeman, i.e allowing them to express their anger in violent way......tomorrow the christian community would be targeted in similar way, others would also be justifying their anger giving different excuses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom