What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

There are many Shia and Sunni terrorist groups in Pakistan that carry out tit for tat revenge attacks.

But you can have Muslims bombing their places of worship?

Homie even shia militant groups (far n few between) dnt target innocent... Not do we regular people go on lynching and burning random people after terrorist attacks.

I doubt terrorists would be sitting watching the after match of a terrorist attack .. Their investigation : Look a muslim .. Beaten em n burn em! Make sure you take pics masih...

Do other communities go ape shit and start beating and burning people after such attacks? How many people did Shias beat n burn alive ? How many did Sunnis do?

The a-holes from the video should be caught and sentenced.

We can't have chura mobs or other retards going ape shit and burning people.

yes i agree, what is worrying me here ,that the Banned Organization and hardcore Muslims can use this to give a Justification to attack more Christians , and it can create a Chain of Riots ... if i am not wrong there are already some Areas in Punjab where , the Clashes took place ...
mere mun main Khaq but , Pakistan mai Chutiy(_)n ki kaam nai hai ...

and yes govt must take action against this madness ... because Christians must not forget that , they are minorities in Pakistan, and Pakistani Govt is not that reliable when it comes to security ...

so why react in this way , in the first place ?
and after what we have face in Peshawar , seriously , can that be more brutal than that incident .... and why people forget to understand , its impossible to stop a Suicide bomber , still our brave Police Officer , stop them on gates . and give their lives to protect people regardless of faith ...

this is sad , and the reaction from public, making videos, taking pics ... very disgusting attitude ..

and i fope there arer some muslims and christains still left in India after the rise of a Known Hindu Balwaii as Prime minister and Hindu Extremists on the rampage.
Numbers speak louder dude,out minority is as big as your full population so shoo..

Terrorists attack both mosques,schools n churches they don't care if you are a Christian or a muslim .. In the same attack 2 "muslim" cops died defending the church 2 more are seriously injured and the Christians beat and burnt 2 innocent people :

Apart from damaging public and govt properties n arson !

Graphic content pic removed .
I know what you are saying but look at some of the reactions in the post,they seem to blame the who cristians in lahore for the riots.dont be surprised if god forbid another attack happens on cristians ,these guys will say'i knew this was comming after what they did".i see no remorse in replys i only see justifications in whats going to come.

Homie even shia militant groups (far n few between) dnt target innocent... Not do we regular people go on lynching and burning random people after terrorist attacks.
Yeah instead you shoot them all point blank when they're travelling to pilgrimage to Iran.

Numbers speak louder dude,out minority is as big as your full population so shoo..

I know what you are saying but look at some of the reactions in the post,they seem to blame the who cristians in lahore for the riots.dont be surprised if god forbid another attack happens on cristians ,these guys will say'i knew this was comming after what they did".i see no remorse in replys i only see justifications in whats going to come.

Here is a censored pic:
image.jpg

P.S tell us what we should please call me when free a-holes lynchin n burning people to death and damaging properties ? Innocent Angels of Peace?

The thing I fear the most is that the people carrying out terrorist attacks are Pakistanis and the ones who are lynching random people are also Pakistanis. Honestly it doesn't matter what religion it is. Fact of the matter is our society as a whole is fcked up and its falling apart. Need to find ways to end jahalat.

P.S tell us what we should please call me when free a-holes lynchin n burning people to death and damaging properties ? Innocent Angels of Peace?
The people involved in killing of police officers should be prosecuted. If the two lynched were found to be the perpetrators of the attack, then good riddance. If they were innocent, then they should be prosecuted too.

Go read the posts and find out who started using foul language first.

Ok. What about the Sialkot incident? Are they terrorists too?

Bunch of assholez ...

P.S : mob justice is not fukin justifiable .. (Even if the victims are criminals - like the Sialkot victims - who were caught after killing a man).

The people involved in killing of police officers should be prosecuted. If the two lynched were found to be the perpetrators of the attack, then good riddance. If they were innocent, then they should be prosecuted too.

Sure .. But what are the chances of them being guilty ? One according to members here was a policeman .. the other some random guy..

Back
Top Bottom