What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

I think Christians were lost their patience .That is why did these riot.Didnt see such an action from Pak minorities earlier.
RIP
Their is no justification for mob violence :|
Pakistan govt should control them and i heard they killed 2 muslim due to it ?

wth TTP did it why killing innocent people :|

These foreign funded terrorists are targeting mosques and churches to create chaos and hatred in Pakistan. While ISI and other intelligence agencies are more concerned in supporting Talibans insurgency in Afghanistan.

I can't begin to describe to you what sort of rants would await this sort of post, if it was worth a moment of my time.
Twice I've seen you say stuff like this. Congrats for achieving such a status.

I think Christians were lost their patience .That is why did these riot.
Good, peaceful assembly doesn't get jack sh*t done in Pakistan, enough is enough, Shias and Ahmedis should join too
These foreign funded terrorists are targeting mosques and churches to create chaos and hatred in Pakistan. While ISI and other intelligence agencies are more concerned in supporting Talibans insurgency in Afghanistan.
Do you have a hard on for anything ISI related?

RIP

Hats off to the security guys who gave up their lives & saved many.

Pakistan should learn from us Indians on how to treat minorities, have you ever heard of a minority from India fleeing the country for safety? No, quit posting propaganda and accept that you are worse then us in every way.

Most probably the angry mob killed an innocent man. I didnt know these toilet-cleaners have also violent streak in them.

you know , this is utterly Disgusting post from you ...
calling a certain community toilet cleaners ? at least they work , and get Halal income ... and they are cleaning the country ... i wish they can clean the filth from your brain as well

Post reported ..
@Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Do you have a hard on for anything ISI related?

My loyalty is to Islam and Pakistan not to those who cause the hatred of Muslim and Pakistanis. Its ISI that caused that hatred by supporting and arming barbaric Talibans.

Didn't ''muslim'' police officer sacrificed his life to prevent more deaths? This reaction is not justified IMO, TTP target everyone in Pakistan. And killing christians gets them more publicity world wide.

Back
Top Bottom