What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Tik tik tik tik..........
Could be explode anytime
and my all blame goes to Nawaz brothers, they are protecting them and supporting them, TTP claim it but the hands were local punjabi Taliban or out fit banned group, if places like Lal worship place could stay and dozens like that, accept more suiciders bomb attacks anywhere they found soft and victims are we the public. It's not gonna end never never never..... Waite for days past and we all gather here again to fight each other.

Pakistan's Christians know otherwise. They know that Pakistanis who plan violence against religious minorities are encouraged and protected by the State. Lakvi was ordered released by the IHC the same day, yes?

A man like you who is supporting and terming Israeli State terrorism against Muslims does not have right to speak against Pakistan.

Will we ever get rid of this menace from our country. Innocent people are dying, no one gives a damn. PM will condemn every single attack, but there is no action to tackle extremism.
ever seen live with Dr Shahid Masood? I don't like him much and don't agree with everything or even find him annoying sometimes but he really expresses me when he curses the political leadership's lip service of condemnation and expression of grief over the terror attacks.

ever seen live with Dr Shahid Masood? I don't like him much and don't agree with everything or even find him annoying sometimes but he really expresses me when he curses the political leadership's lip service of condemnation and expression of grief over the terror attacks.

Haven't seen him lately. I try my best not to watch too many Pakistani news and politics, it just makes me sad.

minorities are encouraged and protected by the State. Lakvi was ordered released by the IHC the same day, yes?
our judiciary is independent , wait its actually on the lines of activism and is ferociously anti army and ISI (music to some ears).

DONT be a hypocrite, be fair and look at all records of high profile terror cases be it sectarian or international terrorism, the accused enjoy the support of lawyers and judiciary and mostly walk free.

and to be fair, the judiciary of ours for all its failures is based on the same law of evidence that was applied in British India. the courts are not working on the direction of state (read Army/ ISI) they actually released and killers of our soldiers and civilians.

re Lakhvi , international court of justice might be the best and if its fair, unbiased and not pressurised by the potential loss of a business of a open billion people market then there is a chance that Lakhvi might walk free from there too.

In a week's time this incident will be forgotten. The mob lynching will also be forgotten. So, I'm not even gonna get into it.

What I want to express though is, when will this tyranny end? By all accounts this TTP shit and suicide bombing started in 2007. It's been 8 years going into 9.

Operation rah e raast was started in 2009, then nijaat in 2010, then some more like Orakzai, kyaber etc and then Zarb-e-Azb last year.

I also know a great many terrorists have been killed, captured, hanged. But still there's no respite. Where is the peace? Pretty much every month one or two major terror incidents happen.

before I used to think, maybe a year or two or three and ttp and its multiple factions will be finished and we'll put an end to these bombings but now....not so anymore. This war may go on to decades, probably even a generation or two or three....and God knows even then if can win or not.

A man like you who is supporting and terming Israeli State terrorism against Muslims does not have right to speak against Pakistan.
And a man who doesn't care about accurate facts in context when he blathers - what rights does he have to speak, in your opinion?

our judiciary is independent , wait its actually on the lines of activism and is ferociously anti army and ISI (music to some ears).
Good point.

DONT be a hypocrite, be fair and look at all records of high profile terror cases be it sectarian or international terrorism, the accused enjoy the support of lawyers and judiciary and mostly walk free.
In Pakistan they're allowed to lecture, recruit, and even maintain direction by telephone of their organizations (Lakvi).

and to be fair, the judiciary of ours for all its failures is based on the same law of evidence that was applied in British India. the courts are not working on the direction of state (read Army/ ISI) they actually released and killers of our soldiers and civilians.
Those were colonial courts - bad enough - but at least they were checked by a governor-general who was in practice above local political influence. One of the first things Americans did at independence was to remove the colonialist modifications from the justice system: jury system restored, grand juries implemented, and a provision in the Constitution forbidding ex post facto laws.

re Lakhvi , international court of justice might be the best and if its fair, unbiased and not pressurised by the potential loss of a business of a open billion people market then there is a chance that Lakhvi might walk free from there too.
Too high a bar. ICJ only applies if no indictment in home country; a corrupted indictment suffices. Pakistan's approach to 26/11 has been reprehensible from the start: "You think he's guilty? You supply the proof - we aren't going to produce anything ourselves...." If Pakistan had taken the lead in investigating, prosecuting, and punishing the 26/11 perpetrators (including the military personnel alleged to have helped them) then it would have been even more clear that minorities at home were protected and could not be abused. You'd have less terror all around, not just Christians but Muslims too.

i listen to his programs regularly ... but i agree with you , he do make some accurate and interesting revelations in his programs

ATHAY HAR KOI HUSAN TAY MAR WANDAY
INSAN DEY QAMET KOI NEHAI
Now peoples own predict what god will doing with them as they own create massacre in country..

Back
Top Bottom