What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Didn't ''muslim'' police officer sacrificed his life to prevent more deaths? This reaction is not justified IMO, TTP target everyone in Pakistan. And killing christians gets them more publicity world wide.

3 other policemen are injured one in critical condition .. These a/:Les later beat n burnt 2 muslims n damaged properties ..

These foreign funded terrorists are targeting mosques and churches to create chaos and hatred in Pakistan. While ISI and other intelligence agencies are more concerned in supporting Talibans insurgency in Afghanistan.

Punjabi Taliban and Haqqani network are good Taliban. TTP is bad Taliban.

This is wrong on so many levels. Mob violence is not the answer to anything. We are not animals like taliban. Why didn't anti terror police secure the area? They should have intervened and stopped the person from being burned alive. If he was in fact guilty, we have anti terror courts. We should do the due process and then hang him. People of Pakistan are frustrated but this is not the way to vent frustration. I know this may sound harsh but people who were responsible for lynching should be punished as well and a new law should be passed against mob violence. I am just astonished how we still can't clear the area and stop people from contaminating the zone.

They killed 120 of our kids, we didn't burn anyone alive!! WHY did they Christians burned people alive?? Whats the fkn difference between them and ISIS??? Saw the Video n PICS... Aghhh. VOMIT VOMIT

Last edited by a moderator:
FK the TTP!! But FK the Christians as well!!

They killed 120 of our kids, we didn't burn anyone alive!! WHY did they Christians burned people alive?? Whats the fkn difference between them and ISIS??? Saw the Video n PICS... Aghhh. VOMIT VOMIT

Christianity is a religion just like Islam. No religion teaches violence. Muslims have done the same stuff, there was mob lunching in sailkot if I am not mistaken. Unfortunately when people are not held accountable for their actions these things tend to happen. So please don't say anything negative about the religion. Criticism should be directed at the individuals not their religion.

Seriously what's the difference between TTP and them?

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=daa503c64a5f841ee1a990197ce64b45&oe=55B9A9C0

These are Rioting Christians in Lahore after a Terrorist attack on a Church in which sadly 14 Christians lost their lives.
But soon after the attack,they went on the rampage and burnt two people alive based on suspicion. The picture shows people surrounding charred bodies of two people they just set on fire and taking photographs.
The mob also kept four policemen hostage and killed one after torture.
All communities of Pakistan have been targets of terrorists,Shia , sunni , Christian or any other religious or sectarian group. No one group should play the Victim card and should not think they are above the law and can perform such unspeakable acts of Brutality.

We condemn the loss of life due to terrorist attack. At the same time we condemn such inhumane reaction by Christian Community.

if the reactions on PDF are something to go by,i wish there are some cristians left to celebrate next cristmas in Pakistan.
and i fope there arer some muslims and christains still left in India after the rise of a Known Hindu Balwaii as Prime minister and Hindu Extremists on the rampage.

if the reactions on PDF are something to go by,i wish there are some cristians left to celebrate next cristmas in Pakistan.

Terrorists attack both mosques,schools n churches they don't care if you are a Christian or a muslim .. In the same attack 2 "muslim" cops died defending the church 2 more are seriously injured and the Christians beat and burnt 2 innocent people :

Apart from damaging public and govt properties n arson !

Graphic content pic removed .

Last edited:
Pakistan should learn from us Indians on how to treat minorities, have you ever heard of a minority from India fleeing the country for safety? No, quit posting propaganda and accept that you are worse then us in every way.
Hi,
Yeah where at minster level harassment of Christian is acceptable. And please Dont let me remind you of the 72 years-old Nun's plight.

You're right we can never stoop down to your level

Last edited:
Seriously what's the difference between TTP and them?

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=daa503c64a5f841ee1a990197ce64b45&oe=55B9A9C0

These are Rioting Christians in Lahore after a Terrorist attack on a Church in which sadly 14 Christians lost their lives.
But soon after the attack,they went on the rampage and burnt two people alive based on suspicion. The picture shows people surrounding charred bodies of two people they just set on fire and taking photographs.
The mob also kept four policemen hostage and killed one after torture.
All communities of Pakistan have been targets of terrorists,Shia , sunni , Christian or any other religious or sectarian group. No one group should play the Victim card and should not think they are above the law and can perform such unspeakable acts of Brutality.

We condemn the loss of life due to terrorist attack. At the same time we condemn such inhumane reaction by Christian Community.

Look at these assholes!

this is not good ........................................................ I hope there is no clash or any violent outcome .... Govt must take action before its too late ..

Media is labeling them "terrorist" just to prevent revenge attacks by the local muslim community. I'm sure the men lynched were totally random, with one being a policeman.
I doubt terrorists would be sitting watching the after match of a terrorist attack .. Their investigation : Look a muslim .. Beaten em n burn em! Make sure you take pics masih...

Do other communities go ape shit and start beating and burning people after such attacks? How many people did Shias beat n burn alive ? How many did Sunnis do?

this is not good ........................................................ I hope there is no clash or any violent outcome .... Govt must take action before its too late ..

The a-holes from the video should be caught and sentenced.

We can't have chura mobs or other retards going ape shit and burning people.

That's what I was thinking exactly. Even the militant shia groups have never killed a random sunni. I think there should be an investigation and the people involved should be punished.
Fuk they have never killed innocent .. Even those assholez tRget secterian terrorist leaders n not innocent people.

I doubt terrorists would be sitting watching the after match of a terrorist attack .. Their investigation : Look a muslim .. Beaten em n burn em! Make sure you take pics masih...

Do other communities go ape shit and start beating and burning people after such attacks? How many people did Shias beat n burn alive ? How many did Sunnis do?

The a-holes from the video should be caught and sentenced.

We can't have chura mobs or other retards going ape shit and burning people.
There are many Shia and Sunni terrorist groups in Pakistan that carry out tit for tat revenge attacks.

But you can have Muslims bombing their places of worship?

Back
Top Bottom