What's new

Christians riot in Pakistan after attacks targeting churches kill 14

Muslims are in a much better position in India. Even though India is often targeted by Muslim terrorists, the government still manages to give them a lot of protection. I don't recall any mosque or madrasah being bombed in India, however I can provide a long list of churches being bombed and burned in the Islamic Extremist Republic of Pakistan.
As for the "innocent" people burned by Christians, provide a valid source or else you're just talking bs.
Buddy India isnt a good Example to provide here because whole Riots based on Religion is widely known as well as current Govt.'s inclination to Hardcore Hindu extremist elements so better provide example of some other country here.

BS me? Should I tell you how 72 years old nun got raped? Or should I also refer you to a long list where Churches got burnt in India?

Don't go round and round, just give a justification for burning alive people (even if they are criminal)........................ if you cannot then STFU.

Are you actually retarded or are your reading skills just this weak? You cried about Muslims being persecuted in India, yet you cannot provide any proof of Mosques or madrasahs being bombed in India. You then move to discuss about Christians in India, which wasn't even being discussed. Even if Christians are being persecuted in India, this doesn't mean it's ok for it to occur in Pakistan. Muslims are the first to cry discrimination in the West yet treat their fellow minority citizens like utter crap. You scums jizz and remain silent when Muslim savages bomb churches yet cry when they bomb schools or mosques smh.

You act is if the TTP aren't an Islamic group consisted of Muslims following Islamic laws. Pakistan is majority Muslim so obviously Muslims will die. Both groups fighting are Muslims. You reap what you sow. However,Christians or any other minorities are solely being killed for belonging to another faith. Unfortunately like the TTP, many Muslims in Pakistan are intolerant and defending this heinous act.

Yeah and as if Shiites and Sunni Barelvis haven't been killed for their faith before. And if you followed my previous posts on the forum then you'd know that I condemn any form of religious bigotry. I'm only condemning the random lynchings here, that's about it.

Also where were all you holy cows from west, and shah se zyada wafadar western desis, when Data Darbar Lahore got bombed, and when a shitte mosque got attacked last month? Yes I know where you guys were.

And it's not "muslims killing muslims". It's "Wahaabis killing the rest of sects via the funding of Saudi Arabia". If it's Catholic vs Protestant in Northern Ireland, then why is it "Muslim vs Muslim" in Pakistan, when things aren't as simple as they seem?

Buddy India isnt a good Example to provide here because whole Riots based on Religion is widely known as well as current Govt.'s inclination to Hardcore Hindu extremist elements so better provide example of some other country here.

India isn't a perfect country, yet you have almost a billion Hindus and over a 100 million Muslims coexisting together. In Pakistan 170 million Muslims cannot stand even 5 million Christians.

There being Non Muslim is enough for them to become targets of those terrorists outfits. They cant even spare a person belonging to different Sect you expect them to spare them. Dont tell me no Christian has been targeted due to their Religion in Pakistan and no Shia has been targeted for being Shia in Pakistan because its well known fact that happened and its also well known that who Allegedly Shelter their Killers for Political Leverage as well.

Uncle give me justification for burning alive other people............................ I have no time for useless sympathies. I have seen the innocence of whom and whom not. Nobody deserves any special treatment. Love it or leave it.

Uncle give me justification for burning alive other people............................ I have no time for useless sympathies. I have seen the innocence of whom and whom not. Nobody deserves any special treatment. Love it or leave it.
During Riots its Govt. responsibility to control the situation if there was such intention of Crowd then Authorities shouldnt have let them do it on the first place. Blaming a Mob that was Emotional as they lost their loved ones and never been Tried to Controlled by Authorities is not fair.

Yeah and as if Shiites and Sunni Barelvis haven't been killed for their faith before. And if you followed my previous posts on the forum then you'd know that I condemn any form of religious bigotry. I'm only condemning the random lynchings here, that's about it.

Also where were all you holy cows from west, and shah se zyada wafadar western desis, when Data Darbar Lahore got bombed, and when a shitte mosque got attacked last month? Yes I know where you guys were.

And it's not "muslims killing muslims". It's "Wahaabis killing the rest of sects via the funding of Saudi Arabia". If it's Catholic vs Protestant in Northern Ireland, then why is it "Muslim vs Muslim" in Pakistan, when things aren't as simple as they seem?

In the end are Shias and Sufis not Muslims? Christian denominations are much more complicated hence the distinction. And people do mention Shia vs Sunni wars for example whatever has happened in Iraq, where Shias had to form militias to counter Sunni terrorists.
I have always condemned attacks on Sufi, Ahmadi and Shia places of worship.

Would you still condemn lynchings if a mosque had been bombed in America and frustrated Muslims lynched the suspects?

Are you actually retarded or are your reading skills just this weak? You cried about Muslims being persecuted in India, yet you cannot provide any proof of Mosques or madrasahs being bombed in India. You then move to discuss about Christians in India, which wasn't even being discussed. Even if Christians are being persecuted in India, this doesn't mean it's ok for it to occur in Pakistan. Muslims are the first to cry discrimination in the West yet treat their fellow minority citizens like utter crap. You scums jizz and remain silent when Muslim savages bomb churches yet cry when they bomb schools or mosques smh.

When did I ever mention Muslims in my comment? If you have reading problems go see some doctor moron. And read my comment again and if you don't find any mentioning of India or Muslims in my comment, take it up your rear because you just earned it. Idiot. And whatever crap you have written does not answer the bold underlined question of mine. So shut the fck up and give justification otherwise refrain from quoting me again.

Sorry I do not see anything that you are suggesting in my neighboring country. Come up with a valid justification to burn two innocent people to death.

These foreign funded terrorists are targeting mosques and churches to create chaos and hatred in Pakistan. While ISI and other intelligence agencies are more concerned in supporting Talibans insurgency in Afghanistan.

Shutup... Jahil tribe, stop with your pointing fingers.
Afghanistan is full of foreign forces and consulates, what are they doing?
We are only providing cheap petrol and transit of bharti and NATO trucks.

Last edited:
In Pakistan 170 million Muslims cannot stand even 5 million Christians.

They can't stand other "Muslims", why would you expect that they can stand Christians ? Pakistan is proof that any unity against "another" (in this case, Hindus) lasts only as long as that factor is not removed from the equation. Once removed, human nature being what it is, then concentrates on sub-identities to continue the fight......

During Riots its Govt. responsibility to control the situation if there was such intention of Crowd then Authorities shouldnt have let them do it on the first place. Blaming a Mob that was Emotional as they lost their loved ones and never been Tried to Controlled by Authorities is not fair.

Standing ovation sir. You just came up with justification of the century. Hats off to you.

Standing ovation sir. You just came up with justification of the century. Hats off to you.
OK then why dont you enlighten us about your take on not controlling the mob that kept destroying Public Properties in Lahore??For me its Incompetence of Authorities for you I dont know.

When did I ever mention Muslims in my comment? If you have reading problems go see some doctor moron. And read my comment again and if you don't find any mentioning of India or Muslims in my comment, take it up your rear because you just earned it. Idiot. And whatever crap you have written does not answer the bold underlined question of mine. So shut the fck up and give justification otherwise refrain from quoting me again.

Sorry about your mental retardation champ. Had I known before I wouldn't have indulged you in an argument which caused stress on your already feeble brain. Change your avatar to a red helmet so other members become aware of your illness.

Back
Top Bottom