What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

mmexport1552977027349.jpg
mmexport1552977035588.jpg
mmexport1552977071019.jpg

From by78 of SDF posted on Nov 6, 2018. (thank you by78 for the translation work.)

"Spec sheet for the 5x5 wheeled JRVG-1A. Unfortunately, I don't have a larger image. Surprisingly, this is a joint project between NORINCO and CSIC's 716 Institute. The 76mm gun's rate of fire is 300 rounds per minute, capable of destroying aerial targets flying up to Mach 2.5, with a secondary anti-armor, anti-fortification capability. Sensor package includes radar, TV/infrared, and a laser rangefinder.

The tracked version of this gun is called JRVG-1B, which appears to share the same chassis as the PLZ-05.

Other features and specs are as follows:
1) Auto-detect, auto-track, and auto-attack.
2) Capable of firing different types of rounds.
3) Detection range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 20km
- Missiles: ≥ 15km
4) Radar tracking range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 15km
- Missiles: ≥ 12km
5) Infrared tracking range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 12km
- Missiles: ≥ 6km
6) Effective firing range
- Plane-size targets: 6km
- Missiles: 4km
- Ground targets: 15km
7) Reaction time
- Single operation: ≤ 10sec
- Cooperative engagement/Networked operation: ≤ 5sec"

From by78 of SDF posted on Nov 6, 2018. (thank you by78 for the translation work.)

"Spec sheet for the 5x5 wheeled JRVG-1A. Unfortunately, I don't have a larger image. Surprisingly, this is a joint project between NORINCO and CSIC's 716 Institute. The 76mm gun's rate of fire is 300 rounds per minute, capable of destroying aerial targets flying up to Mach 2.5, with a secondary anti-armor, anti-fortification capability. Sensor package includes radar, TV/infrared, and a laser rangefinder.

The tracked version of this gun is called JRVG-1B, which appears to share the same chassis as the PLZ-05.

Other features and specs are as follows:
1) Auto-detect, auto-track, and auto-attack.
2) Capable of firing different types of rounds.
3) Detection range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 20km
- Missiles: ≥ 15km
4) Radar tracking range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 15km
- Missiles: ≥ 12km
5) Infrared tracking range:
- Plane-size targets: ≥ 12km
- Missiles: ≥ 6km
6) Effective firing range
- Plane-size targets: 6km
- Missiles: 4km
- Ground targets: 15km
7) Reaction time
- Single operation: ≤ 10sec
- Cooperative engagement/Networked operation: ≤ 5sec"
It doesn't say anything about the vehicle itself (length, weight, speed etc.). But i wonder why bumping this again? I don't see any reference regarding a potential costumer yet.

It doesn't say anything about the vehicle itself (length, weight, speed etc.). But i wonder why bumping this again? I don't see any reference regarding a potential costumer yet.
My post is just a response to HRK's request for translation per post #1365, no more no less.

Back
Top Bottom