What's new

USA and PLA, what weapons China lack ?

dont think im making offense, most of PLA and IA military weapons stuff from Russian origin,and china has made so many weapons by getting BP of many russian stuff. Ultimately this thread is about US and USSR military stuff.

dont think im making offense, most of PLA and IA military weapons stuff from Russian origin,and china has made so many weapons by getting BP of many russian stuff. Ultimately this thread is about US and USSR military stuff.

It's about what the PLA has in its arsenal that is the equivalent in the US military.
In other words, what is China's answer to a certain American weapon.
Just like China's answer to Google is Baidu.

China has progressed a lot.

not necessarily ,
fr exp this tank looks qite different from other tanks in world
12804944505_759346e165_o.jpg

Apart from strategic stealth bombers and ACs, is there anything ?

A stealth helicopter that was not suppose to be known to the public. Probably many things in black projects.
Black projects can be on their side too , I think the OP is talking about known weapons

Lets set that aside then and lay the stealth helo because its now known by accident.
ok then bombers ,ACs ,Stealth helos , Naval laser weapons and f-35B and P-8 Is there still anything game-changer which I am missing? :D

ok then bombers ,ACs ,Stealth helos , Naval laser weapons and f-35B and P-8 Is there still anything game-changer which I am missing? :D

Theres more but I'm sure other posters can put it out. Those are the ones I'm contributing for now.

Back
Top Bottom