What's new

India can export arms at cheaper prices than China: official

yeah but that price is worth it. with 3.5 mach an hour, its the world's fastest cruise missile, its manoeuvrability and precision is also excellent.

Not only that it can chase the ship and destroy it in steep dive mode, it is uninterceptable, It can destroy the bunkers on the other side of the border.

Hehe, but the missile launch from the top of mountain can fly much more further.

We have Agni series to Travel further to any part of china.

Hehe, but the missile launch from the top of mountain can fly much more further.

Thats why we are equipping MKI with air launched brahmos to be launched from even more height. That will give brahmos a range of 500 Km.

Chinese have the ability to produce en masse what we can do in a few dozens in less time.

They don't have stupid 'garuntees' for sleepy headed government bureaucrats and lazy workers. Not to mention massive factories that can churn out weapons at the drop of a hat.

Also, if any Chinese lawmaker threatens agitation for vested interests or divisive politics, he will be shot dead along with all his followers. Sadly, India doesn't have this ability. So to say that we can compete with them immediately is foolish.

Can India export the Brahmos without Russian consent ? As i understand the Brahmos is a joint Russia India development and is largely based on Russian technology.

Chinese have the ability to produce en masse what we can do in a few dozens in less time.

They don't have stupid 'garuntees' for sleepy headed government bureaucrats and lazy workers. Not to mention massive factories that can churn out weapons at the drop of a hat.

Also, if any Chinese lawmaker threatens agitation for vested interests or divisive politics, he will be shot dead along with all his followers. Sadly, India doesn't have this ability. So to say that we can compete with them immediately is foolish.

We can buid top class quality weapos at a very low cost. China is loosing its capability to produce cheap goods whether it is domestic goods or military hardware. China is not as strong as it used to be few years back. It is declining on every Parameter.

We can buid top class quality weapos at a very low cost. China is loosing its capability to produce cheap goods whether it is domestic goods or military hardware. China is not as strong as it used to be few years back. It is declining on every Parameter.

Keep convincing yourself. Making 3-5 warships a year even Thailand or Malaysia can do. What I am talking about is a global scale: to be able to take 50+ domestic orders and simultaneously scouting the globe for military contracts to offset future research and development costs: What US, Russia, France, Germany, China, Korea and all others do.

:coffee::angel::cheers::enjoy:

Keep convincing yourself. Making 3-5 warships a year even Thailand or Malaysia can do. What I am talking about is a global scale: to be able to take 50+ domestic orders and simultaneously scouting the globe for military contracts to offset future research and development costs: What US, Russia, France, Germany, China, Korea and all others do.

If we start getting orders, We can boost our production Capability. We have highly efficient private sector. It is not necessary that we will keep producing Military hardware by our less efficient public sectors always. As i have said our problem is not technology but management. Provided DRDO transfer the technology to private sector, We can mass produce the military stuff what we want to produce.

Someone please write to DRDO to just fking SHUT UP and do the work on time first.

If we start getting orders, We can boost our production Capability.

Sir ji, orders asman se nahi girte hain. Jaakar lena padta hai. Impress karna padhta hai. RFI wale aakar dekhenge tumhari kya capability banane ki. Only after that you get contracts.

US, Russia, China etc have proven capability which is why they get orders fast and countries approach them.

Soviets didn't abandon their own products in the beginning but used them, improved them, learnt from their mistakes and evolved while selling simultaneously to other countries.

Not like DRDO's 9-5 sleepy *** work taking centuries to pass one platform.

We have highly efficient private sector. It is not necessary that we will keep producing Military hardware by our less efficient public sectors always.

Private sector is jsut a lackey to PSUs and not allowed to participate in platform development. Tell me how many TATA defense products have been accepted?

I am not talking about trucks. I am talking about MRLS, SAMs, APCs, light tanks etc.

That should wake you up.

The new regime is forcing PSU wankers to wake up or perish.

That's good.

As i have said our problem is not technology but management. Provided DRDO transfer the technology to private sector, We can mass produce the military stuff what we want to produce.

DRDO should be auctioned to private conglomerates.

It is a useless organization.

Back
Top Bottom