What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

The people who fought along with PA with Indian army and their agents in 1971 are called ‘Razakars’ and this term is being used by the Indians as they were the people who were involved in killings but actually it was not the case; not all the Bengalis wanted to separate and I can’t understand why our Indian friends are so ambitious to prove that all the Bangladeshi people who are supporting Pakistan are ‘Biharis’.

Indians must accept that the drama created by them is slowly being revealed to the Bangladeshis and they are exposed in front of them by developing Farraka barrage.

There are many Bangladeshi friends on this forum who are pro Pakistan because they were not against the country but system and surely all of them cannot be Razakars.

So my dear Indian friends! accept the reality that Pakistan and Bangladesh will always remain friends and who knows we might form a confederation so don’t waste your energies in disturbing the rebuilding relations between 2 parts of Pakistan.

Indians did not coin the word Razaakars. It was by Bengalis of then East Pakistan.

How were the Indians responsible for killing Bengalis? Rather lopsided and inane!!

Why we feel that there were no Bengalis and instead Biharis supporting the union of Paksitan? It is because of the votes by which Mujib won and the Election Commission supervising the voting was Pakistan!!

There is no drama about the Liberation of Bangladesh. It was created because of the drama done by West Pakistanis to not hand over power to Mujib though the had the majority!!

Please accept the reality by visiting BD!

its need of time to make a block to contain indo-american imperial game
good news is that we have china who share same intrests
recent reports suggest that indian ally iran is supporting srilanka against indian proxy LTTE its a good sign
now srilanka, bangladesh,pakistan and china have encircled the indian imperials in response to same moves by indians

LONG LIVE ANTI IMPERIAL FORCES

Well care to explain what you mean by encircling India. From what I read all countries including Pakistan have improved their ties with India considerably.

Regards

Indian, especially the India media are very arrogant and ignorant some how.... when they are barking of their superior stuff, we people see those news as jokes all the time.

Long live Pakistan&China friendship!

Lol! Just because india seems itself as a growing power doesnt make it one, secondly being a power does not mean that other countries have to go through your influence. BD is an independent country and they can choose themselves, how they want to proceed with their relations with both china and india and also pakistan. And that has nothing to do with being democratic or communist. What interest does india being a democratic serves to BD that china does not or for that matter what favour can BD get from india because india is demotratic, that it cannot get from china?
Get out of this democracy paranoia of yours and see the world the way it is and not the way you intend too.

Bravo!

What a wonderful statement! :enjoy:

Infact, I say that if India, B'desh, Pakistan and other countries in the subcontinent can keep their differences aside and work together, we can be a real force in the world and take China head-on.

An anti-China alliance? What a fatuous hypothesis! But the big one has too be less imperialistic first.

We chinese believe that Bangladesh area was,is and will always be a part of Pakistan!
the day when China battled with Indian is the day that Bangladesh come back to Pakistan!

We chinese believe that Bangladesh area was,is and will always be a part of Pakistan!
the day when China battled with Indian is the day that Bangladesh come back to Pakistan!

Why don't you tell this to the Bangladeshis that you consider Bangladesh as part of Pakistan.

Typical ingenious and facetious talk that you all marvel the world with. Say something to Pakistan and say something else to Bangladesh and then claim you are not good at English and so excuse you!

If China did feel so, then what is the Chinese PM talking about in Bangladesh of China Bangladesh friendship? Should he not have said China Pakistan friendship in Dacca, if what you say is right.

Why force a falsehood to please the Pakistan posters as the truth?

Why be so oddly silly when what you say does not have the feet to stand on?

And if you felt so, why did China not help Pakistan against India to prevent the Liberation of Bangladesh?

An anti-China alliance? What a fatuous hypothesis! But the big one has too be less imperialistic first.

True, one should not teach imperialism to the real imperialists who have taught what imperialism is ever since they had the Mandate of Heaven (Tiānmìng)!

Why don't you tell this to the Bangladeshis that you consider Bangladesh as part of Pakistan.

Typical ingenious and facetious talk that you all marvel the world with. Say something to Pakistan and say something else to Bangladesh and then claim you are not good at English and so excuse you!

If China did feel so, then what is the Chinese PM talking about in Bangladesh of China Bangladesh friendship? Should he not have said China Pakistan friendship in Dacca, if what you say is right.

Why force a falsehood to please the Pakistan posters as the truth?

Why be so oddly silly when what you say does not have the feet to stand on?

And if you felt so, why did China not help Pakistan against India to prevent the Liberation of Bangladesh?
We know that the third Pakistan-India war divided Pakistan into two parts.We are very sorry to that.BUt somthing you have to know is that China was in the culture-revolution and have to face the pressure that from Soviet.

there is another thing you have to know is China has taken out a lot of weapoms to support Pakistan!

I'm not mean to show you that what China has done to you,I just want to tell you China has done what she can do to support Pakistan!

About the Bangladesh,I don't know how did the China governmet think,but to most chinese,we still believe it should and must be a part of Pakistan!

We understand your opinions,because China also has to face Taiwan problems.

Maybe there are als many problems between China and Pakistan,but we should do something to improve our relations,but not to make antinomy!

About the Bangladesh,I don't know how did the China governmet think,but to most chinese,we still believe it should and must be a part of Pakistan!

QUOTE]

So are you telling me that most Chinese are dumb ? Why not invade Bangladesh and give it back to Pakistan ? Oh yes you tried that in Vietnam and got a boot up your backside.

Regards

We know that the third Pakistan-India war divided Pakistan into two parts.We are very sorry to that.BUt somthing you have to know is that China was in the culture-revolution and have to face the pressure that from Soviet.

there is another thing you have to know is China has taken out a lot of weapoms to support Pakistan!

I'm not mean to show you that what China has done to you,I just want to tell you China has done what she can do to support Pakistan!

We understand your opinions,because China also has to face Taiwan problems.

Maybe there are als many problems between China and Pakistan,but we should do something to improve our relations,but not to make antinomy!

Let's not trot out excuses for not helping Pakistan.

You can find enough excuses I am sure beyond the Cultural Revolution. There was the Great Leap Forward, the Three Natural Disasters and so on an so forth. Pressure from Russia, Even if I proved it otherwise, you will switch to pressures from the US or even Mars! No excuse.

You have helped in no wars against India. That is the state of your friendship and your desire to declare Bangladesh as Pakistan. Chinese are only good at placating with soothing words and nothing more. I am sure you will now bring in the old one - we don't interfere with other country's internal affair and such stuff. You are good at words.

Since when have the Chinese common man has been allowed to speak? You can have no opinion but that of the CCP.

If you were allowed to have a say, then you would have a democracy and not a totalitarian regime!

Democracies may not be great, but it is Vox Populi - the voice of the majority of the people!

Let's not trot out excuses for not helping Pakistan.

You can find enough excuses I am sure beyond the Cultural Revolution. There was the Great Leap Forward, the Three Natural Disasters and so on an so forth. Pressure from Russia, Even if I proved it otherwise, you will switch to pressures from the US or even Mars! No excuse.

You have helped in no wars against India. That is the state of your friendship and your desire to declare Bangladesh as Pakistan. Chinese are only good at placating with soothing words and nothing more. I am sure you will now bring in the old one - we don't interfere with other country's internal affair and such stuff. You are good at words.

Since when have the Chinese common man has been allowed to speak? You can have no opinion but that of the CCP.

If you were allowed to have a say, then you would have a democracy and not a totalitarian regime!

Democracies may not be great, but it is Vox Populi - the voice of the majority of the people!
I'm sorrr for your ignorance!May be I can get a message from your words that to most people,China was a totalitarian regime,1.3 billion people live under the pressure from CCP.

But something I should tell you is I'm a member of CLY,but I didn't love CCP.and one thing you can't believe is that I support CCP!Funny?NO!Idon't wanna show my disdain because your nation never have so many problems like China,we need a strong Party to solve these problems:employment,the ageing of the population,environment,sparatists and so on.use you head to image,who can solve these prolems in a democracies?American?UK or you,Pakistan?The answer is NONE!

Never told me democracy,American want to reconstruct the Iraq's democracy,they want to reconstruct the Afghanistan's democracy,they want to reconstruct the whole world's democracy.What's the result of Iraq and Afghanistan?Have the receive peace and happy?No!what the received was wars,endless wars!

May be you won't believe,most chinese support the CCP even though many people didn't endorse with CCP's policies!

I have to tell you that the "democracy" didn't work in China!

Maybe we can have a debate about China to improve you knowledge!You can send mails to me ,my E-mail is jefmq@msn.com.

QUOTE]

So are you telling me that most Chinese are dumb ? Why not invade Bangladesh and give it back to Pakistan ? Oh yes you tried that in Vietnam and got a boot up your backside.

Regards
American's minions?you have no qualifications to oppugn chinese government.Remember your didn't have no nuclear bomb(maybe we have reasons to believe your nuclear bombs were controled by U.S.A).

Please don't immerse in your refulgent histroy.To most Chinese,your UK was just a minion of Bush!To fight for Uncle Sam,and get nothing!what a shame!

American's minions?you have no qualifications to oppugn chinese government.Remember your didn't have no nuclear bomb(maybe we have reasons to believe your nuclear bombs were controled by U.S.A).

Please don't immerse in your refulgent histroy.To most Chinese,your UK was just a minion of Bush!To fight for Uncle Sam,and get nothing!what a shame!

Where is Blair now ? Thats the way things are done peacefully in democracies. The world saw Tiannman square and Tibet. So please take a chill pill. BTW still waiting for your reply on how China wants to return Bangladesh to Pakistan ?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom