What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

Dear DD,

Don't wish for anybody's death.

Have a beer with Salim. I am sure he is a nice guy just like you.

:cheers:

BTW still waiting to hear your comments on bangladesh.

Regards

thank you , i do not think we are enemies,between salim and me, but i can not bear of his rumormongering and slander.

if you have some history knwledge, you should know that taiwan has been to a part of china since JIN dynasty, more than one thousand years ago

but what is the status of taiwan in your eyes? do you think taiwan is an independent country? :sniper:

As independant as Bangladesh and if china wants it back it should be thru peaceful moves and with the will of the Taiwanese people.

Regards

As independant as Bangladesh and if china wants it back it should be thru peaceful moves and with the will of the Taiwanese people.

Regards

but you should know in the international law, a state must satisfied four necessary preconditions, such as territory, people, sovereignty,goverment. although taiwan has his regional goverment, but it has not sovereignty and territory, and clearly you should know that taiwan is not a member of UN. PRC has inherited the status and rights of ROC since 1971.

but you should know in the international law, a state must satisfied four necessary preconditions, such as territory, people, sovereignty,goverment. although taiwan has his regional goverment, but it has not sovereignty and territory, and clearly you should know that taiwan is not a member of UN. PRC has inherited the status and rights of ROC since 1971.

As far as the UN is concerned everybody knows that Taiwan was wrong by claiming itself as the real China. If they had claimed themselves as Taiwan then, then would have been recognised as Taiwan long ago.

I have yet to meet a Taiwanese who claims he is chinese first.

Regards

As far as the UN is concerned everybody knows that Taiwan was wrong by claiming itself as the real China. If they had claimed themselves as Taiwan then, then would have been recognised as Taiwan long ago.

I have yet to meet a Taiwanese who claims he is chinese first.

Regards

i have to say you are so childish to say that, do you think taiwan will be recognised by UN and international society by claiming themselves as Taiwan? the fact is that taiwan never stop his attempt to be a member of international orgnization which only open to sovereignty since chenshuibian's coming into power, but you know, that is only a dream, most country were,are ,will not recognise that taiwan be a independent country.

:china::china::china:

almost there was not an independent movement in taiwan before lidenghui's era, and i always believe taiwan will come back to his motherland sooner or later, as last two hundred years history, although taiwan had been invaded by holland in MING dynasty, by japan in QING dynasty, but china took back the soverighty of taiwan at last.

So you are a Precious Heart fan?
Oh wow!

Higher than the highest mountain
Deeper than the deepest sea
I'll die in your arms tonight
If it means that we can be

Higher than the highest mountain
Deeper than the deepest sea
I'll die in your arms tonight
If you'll give your life to me

If you will share your precious heart with me

Alas, if words could only move mountains and churn the seas!

:coffee: what have we got here.. a comedian..:tdown:

Originally Posted by ddrbdgzy View Post
but what is the status of taiwan in your eyes? do you think taiwan is an independent country?

Indeed, Taiwan is an interesting country or whatever.

It has its own Constitution, own govt, own Flag, own people and it shows two fingers to China, who claims it and the mighty China can do damn all about it!! It can't even do a Vietnam!

As far as Taiwan joining what some delude as "Motherland", then one is reminded of the English metaphor - If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride!

Indeed, Taiwan is an interesting country or whatever.

It has its own Constitution, own govt, own Flag, own people and it shows two fingers to China, who claims it and the mighty China can do damn all about it!! It can't even do a Vietnam!

As far as Taiwan joining what some delude as "Motherland", then one is reminded of the English metaphor - If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride!

hey comedian dont know why you are still kicking around here in this forum and no one seems to gives a f about you anymore.. my neighbor's dog seems to get more attention..

hey comedian dont know why you are still kicking around here in this forum and no one seems to gives a f about you anymore.. my neighbor's dog seems to get more attention..

I am so amused by your gutter existence speech.

Why did God miss you to give you a better upbringing where there was some finesse beyond the gutters and drains?

I am kicking around this forum since I have facts to offer and not gutter water that some people's upbringing makes it near bred!

Debate my boy. Don't expose your rather unmentionable existence.

Cleanse yourself and your soul. Take rebirth!

What an illiterate and ill-informed and poor knowledgeable chump you are coming out as!

Fools resort to profanities since they feel that is their forte and saviour!

March on, 23, boldly into the gutter with all guns blazing.

That is your tryst with destiny and definitely your salvation!

Back
Top Bottom