What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

i have to say you are so childish to say that, do you think taiwan will be recognised by UN and international society by claiming themselves as Taiwan? the fact is that taiwan never stop his attempt to be a member of international orgnization which only open to sovereignty since chenshuibian's coming into power, but you know, that is only a dream, most country were,are ,will not recognise that taiwan be a independent country.

:china::china::china:

You are either an intellectual pygmy or don't understand English well. Anyway even if you were right care to stop and think why China warns Taiwan from holding a referandum about independence ? If you are right and majority of Taiwanese love China don't u think they would have re-joined China by now.

Anyway once again the discussion is about Bangladesh and why your PM is visiting a country which you believe should still be a part of Pakistan.

I have yet to see a post from you on that.

Regards

I am so amused by your gutter existence speech.

Why did God miss you to give you a better upbringing where there was some finesse beyond the gutters and drains?

I am kicking around this forum since I have facts to offer and not gutter water that some people's upbringing makes it near bred!

Debate my boy. Don't expose your rather unmentionable existence.

Cleanse yourself and your soul. Take rebirth!

What an illiterate and ill-informed and poor knowledgeable chump you are coming out as!

refrainin from gutter posts..:yahoo:

I am amused that you are my echo.

Have you no personality at all?

Just for record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salim View Post
So you are a Precious Heart fan?
Oh wow!

Higher than the highest mountain
Deeper than the deepest sea
I'll die in your arms tonight
If it means that we can be

Higher than the highest mountain
Deeper than the deepest sea
I'll die in your arms tonight
If you'll give your life to me

If you will share your precious heart with me

Alas, if words could only move mountains and churn the seas!
what have we got here.. a comedian..
23march is online now Add to 23march's Reputation Report Post Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
23march
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 23march
Find More Posts by 23march
Add 23march to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 10:35 PM #267 (permalink)
Salim
SENIOR MEMBERS

Rep Power: 243774 Salim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23march View Post
what have we got here.. a comedian..
No, you don't have a comedian. You have someone who has diverse knowledge that the intellectual pygmies find it amusing!
Salim is online now Add to Salim's Reputation Report Post Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Salim
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Salim
Find More Posts by Salim
Add Salim to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 10:38 PM #268 (permalink)
Salim
SENIOR MEMBERS

Rep Power: 243774 Salim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond reputeSalim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrbdgzy View Post
but what is the status of taiwan in your eyes? do you think taiwan is an independent country?
Indeed, Taiwan is an interesting country or whatever.

It has its own Constitution, own govt, own Flag, own people and it shows two fingers to China, who claims it and the mighty China can do damn all about it!! It can't even do a Vietnam!

As far as Taiwan joining what some delude as "Motherland", then one is reminded of the English metaphor - If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride!
Salim is online now Add to Salim's Reputation Report Post Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Salim
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Salim
Find More Posts by Salim
Add Salim to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 10:59 PM #269 (permalink)
23march
FULL MEMBERS

Rep Power: 15001 23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute23march has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salim View Post
Indeed, Taiwan is an interesting country or whatever.

It has its own Constitution, own govt, own Flag, own people and it shows two fingers to China, who claims it and the mighty China can do damn all about it!! It can't even do a Vietnam!

As far as Taiwan joining what some delude as "Motherland", then one is reminded of the English metaphor - If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride!
hey comedian dont know why you are still kicking around here in this forum and no one seems to gives a f about you anymore.. my neighbor's dog seems to get more attention..
23march is online now Add to 23march's Reputation Report Post Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
23march
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 23march
Find More Posts by 23march
Add 23march to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 11:08 PM #270 (permalink)
Salim
SENIOR MEMBERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23march View Post
hey comedian dont know why you are still kicking around here in this forum and no one seems to gives a f about you anymore.. my neighbor's dog seems to get more attention..
I am so amused by your gutter existence speech.

Why did God miss you to give you a better upbringing where there was some finesse beyond the gutters and drains?

I am kicking around this forum since I have facts to offer and not gutter water that some people's upbringing makes it near bred!

Debate my boy. Don't expose your rather unmentionable existence.

Cleanse yourself and your soul. Take rebirth!

What an illiterate and ill-informed and poor knowledgeable chump you are coming out as!

Fools resort to profanities since they feel that is their forte and saviour!

March on, 23, boldly into the gutter with all guns blazing.

That is your tryst with destiny and definitely your salvation!

:what: alllright.... moving on to the topic.. and refrainin from salim...

China
Bangladesh sends relief goods to

Bangladesh Wednesday sent a consignment of relief goods to China by C-130 military cargo plane to help those people affected by recent powerful earthquake in Sichuan province.

Lieutenant General Masud Uddin Choudhury, principal staff officer of Armed Forces Division under President Office, said here that Bangladesh is trying its best to help China.

Masud said the relief goods include some medicine, medical equipment and tents, with total weight of 9.5 tons.

Chinese Ambassador to Bangladesh Zheng Qingdian expressed thanks to the unselfish support by the Bangladeshi government.

A 24-member team including the crew members led by Brigadier General Mujibur Rahman is going with the cargo plane. They are expected to come back Thursday.

Bangladesh had a one-day mourning for victims of Chinese earthquake and Burmese cyclone on May 21. The Bangladeshi government also offered to send a medical team to earthquake-affected areas in China.

Source:Xinhua

23 march.

As usual when exposed as a chump with gutter tongue, you run for cover and obfuscate and act smug as if nothing happened!

Please don't try it again.

Debate if you can within your limited knowledge, but do not come up with moronic language fit for the gutter and not this forum of people with some modicum of upbringing!

While I am not calling for class distinction, but a bit of class does promote good and healthy debate.

I concede that you are the expert of the gutter syntax. I am sure none can best you!

Having conceded this dubious honour on your crown, could we ask you to be a trifle civilised and get on with the debate? I am aware the a leopard cannot change its spot, but I await a miracle!

23 march.

As usual when exposed as a chump with gutter tongue, you run for cover and obfuscate and act smug as if nothing happened!

Please don't try it again.

Debate if you can within your limited knowledge, but do not come up with moronic language fit for the gutter and not this forum of people with some modicum of upbringing!

While I am not calling for class distinction, but a bit of class does promote good and healthy debate.

I concede that you are the expert of the gutter syntax. I am sure none can best you!

Having conceded this dubious honour on your crown, could we ask you to be a trifle civilised and get on with the debate?

Please don't derail the forum you have already derailed most of pak-china forums so please cut the chatter and fall in to the topic..:sniper:

No one is derailing the thread but YOU.

You are chipping away with your poor upbringing and gutter enamoured epithets that have no bearing on the issue.

If you use gutter language, then obviously someone must point it out lest you bring this forum to disrepute!

Disgraceful!

Now, get back to the thread with proper language worthy of the standard of this forum!

You are either an intellectual pygmy or don't understand English well. Anyway even if you were right care to stop and think why China warns Taiwan from holding a referandum about independence ? If you are right and majority of Taiwanese love China don't u think they would have re-joined China by now.

Anyway once again the discussion is about Bangladesh and why your PM is visiting a country which you believe should still be a part of Pakistan.

I have yet to see a post from you on that.

Regards

It is because China wants to straddle both boats,

It once again indicates the chicanery that PRC is a past master at!

Double speak and pious homilies and genuine hot air!

The Chinese communists delude themselves that Taiwan is theirs!!

Taiwan is not Tibet or Xinjiang that they will roll over and play dead!!

It is because China wants to straddle both boats,

It once again indicates the chicanery that PRC is a past master at!

Double speak and pious homilies and genuine hot air!

The Chinese communists delude themselves that Taiwan is theirs!!

Taiwan is not Tibet or Xinjiang that they will roll over and play dead!!

Totally off topic.. the topic is indeed Chinese PM visit to Bangladesh.. so please try to be on track. discuss Chinese Bangladesh relationship...

here is some news on China-Bangladesh topic..
Bangladesh to adopt coal policy soon - official | Reuters
DHAKA, May 30 (Reuters) - Bangladesh's army-backed interim government is hoping to finalise a long waited policy soon to extract the huge coal reserves to supplement fast depleting gas resources, a senior energy official said on Friday.

"To meet the energy demand we will have to use the coal resources," said M. Tamim, special aide to the head of the government responsible for power, energy and mineral resourses.

"I ask all to leave it (issue of coal extraction) to the experts, have trust in them," he said, responding to critics who oppose any deal with foreign companies to run the coal fields.

"Everything will be done on the basis of accountability and transparency," Tamim told a seminar on "Energy security and Development."

Bangladesh, a heavily populated South Asian country, faces a serious energy crisis, with lack of gas to produce electricity. The crisis is set to worsen by 2011 when its proven and recoverable gas reserves could run out.

As a result, attention is increasingly turning to the country's vast coal resource.

"The draft of the coal policy is soon to be placed before a cabinet meeting for approval," Tamim said.

Bangladesh now extract coal from just one of five fields with 2.55 billion tonnes, with technical assistance from a Chinese firm.

Energy officials say Bangladesh should adopt the coal policy quickly, to allow foreign firms to work on two large coal fields in the country's north at an early date.

Totally off topic.. the topic is indeed Chinese PM visit to Bangladesh.. so please try to be on track. discuss Chinese Bangladesh relationship...

here is some news on China-Bangladesh topic..
Bangladesh to adopt coal policy soon - official | Reuters
DHAKA, May 30 (Reuters) - Bangladesh's army-backed interim government is hoping to finalise a long waited policy soon to extract the huge coal reserves to supplement fast depleting gas resources, a senior energy official said on Friday.

"To meet the energy demand we will have to use the coal resources," said M. Tamim, special aide to the head of the government responsible for power, energy and mineral resourses.

"I ask all to leave it (issue of coal extraction) to the experts, have trust in them," he said, responding to critics who oppose any deal with foreign companies to run the coal fields.

"Everything will be done on the basis of accountability and transparency," Tamim told a seminar on "Energy security and Development."

Bangladesh, a heavily populated South Asian country, faces a serious energy crisis, with lack of gas to produce electricity. The crisis is set to worsen by 2011 when its proven and recoverable gas reserves could run out.

As a result, attention is increasingly turning to the country's vast coal resource.

"The draft of the coal policy is soon to be placed before a cabinet meeting for approval," Tamim said.

Bangladesh now extract coal from just one of five fields with 2.55 billion tonnes, with technical assistance from a Chinese firm.

Energy officials say Bangladesh should adopt the coal policy quickly, to allow foreign firms to work on two large coal fields in the country's north at an early date.

Good article 23 M. I was unaware how deep the Chinese ties were.

Regards

it is salim but not others who always derail the topic, i am very confused why the mods has not take some measures to stop his behavior.

We know that the third Pakistan-India war divided Pakistan into two parts.We are very sorry to that.BUt somthing you have to know is that China was in the culture-revolution and have to face the pressure that from Soviet.

there is another thing you have to know is China has taken out a lot of weapoms to support Pakistan!

I'm not mean to show you that what China has done to you,I just want to tell you China has done what she can do to support Pakistan!

About the Bangladesh,I don't know how did the China governmet think,but to most chinese,we still believe it should and must be a part of Pakistan!

We understand your opinions,because China also has to face Taiwan problems.

Maybe there are als many problems between China and Pakistan,but we should do something to improve our relations,but not to make antinomy!

Thank you for your great support our great Chinese Friend!

We should say that Bangladesh and Pakistan should reunite rather than saying that Bangladesh should become part of our Country so that it will promote the feelings of equality.

I strongly believe that China should play a role in redeveloping the relations between the 2 parts.:pakistan::china:

Unfortunately we don’t have Bangladeshi flag here else I would have raised that too!

Back
Top Bottom