What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

Salim,
Why are you so confident that only Biharis have soft corner for Pakistan? Not all the Bengalis wanted to separate and how many Biharis are there in Bangladesh? What do you think that all the Bangladeshis on this forum are Razakars? For God sake stop your evil game now!

Pakistan and Bangladesh both have young population and they don’t want to commit the same mistakes which their elders had committed.

As far as abusing Bangladeshis by Pakistanis is concerned, I have seen on Indian media that they use some words which are racist in nature for Bengalis. What about that?

I know for sure. Much that I would like to subscribe to your feeling that Bangladeshis are for Pakistan, I fail to find them.

I interact with them!

I think they are Razaakar since they do not indicate the feelings that I have had with the great number of Bangladsihis I have met.

Believe it or not,there are areas in Kolkata (India) which are exclusively Bangladeshis!

I have no evil game. I just want to show up the Razaakars and collaborators, who are not the majority in BD!

Let them not fool you!

If you want to win over BD, a lot of hard work is required and Islam is not the answer. Bengalis have brains unlike the Biharis of BD. It has to appeal to pragmatic reasons!

salman nedian

If indeed the Bangladeshis subscribed to your ideas, should they not have rejoined Pakistan?

Should there not have been a clamour of rallies and things like that? There are NONE!

That they have not done so, should answer your questions notwithstanding the Razaakar here to warm your heart!

salman nedian

If indeed the Bangladeshis subscribed to your ideas, should they not have rejoined Pakistan?

Should there not have been a clamour of rallies and things like that? There are NONE!

That they have not done so, should answer your questions notwithstanding the Razaakar here to warm your heart!

The only Razaakar here is an Indian one.

salman nedian

The only Razaakar here is an Indian one. :whistle:

Salim,
I hear that the Bangalis are getting it up the .... from their non-bengali brothers, a few days ago one Bengali film star came from Calcutta complaining that Banglis are being dominated and exploited by the Hindi speaking people in every area, even after that you don't have any problem living with your Hindi brothers, is it because your Hindi brothers are Hindu? I bet you people don't have the balls to do what we did, you would rather get f..... by your Hindi brothers. You are are all Hindu fundamentalists.

salman nedian

In Karachi we have many Bangladeshis, many of them are living before 1971 and they call them Pakistanis while many have migrated from BD and they are not anti Pakistan. I have also interacted with them and they have no more anti Pakistan feelings.

Actually they were angry with the system and not the country but they have seen the real face of India after separation from Pakistan.

You are right that there must me a mass demand for reunion but actually this is the problem with us. we don’t take our decision ourselves and keep blaming the administration , but now there is a need to correct the mistakes and start a media campaign for it.

Also I would disagree that Biharis don’t have brains, they are educated people and are equally intelligent as Bengalis you can see that the current mayor of Karachi is a very intelligent person and he is a Bihari.

Well one thing you have learnt from your Chinese friends is spread disinformation.

I won't bite the bait you are throwing with Kashmir so that you bring in others into it! ;)

This is about YOUR COUNTRY! But obviously, you lack knowledge about your own country. It is only the collaborators and Razzaakars who worry about other issues since they are not accepted in the country where they went!

I asked you:

1. What is an Indian Razaakar?

2. Are you a Bihari?

3. Why does not BD join Pakistan. And I wondered if Bangladeshis would, whereas Razzaakar would.

You conveniently avoided all the issue and instead indulged in gabberwocky!

But then you are amusing.

Since you lack the total intellect and knowledge of what you are indulging in!

Tui bata Indian Razaakar, it means you are that Indian Razaakar who has to call someone traitor when their is discussion going on about relation between China and Bangladesh. Secondly, if the Indian Razaakar asks me why Bangladesh is not joining Pakistan then I will tell that Indian Razaakar that India should unite with Israel since they have the same character. Thirdly, who I am is not at all important here and for that matter I am pretty sure I am dealing with one Nazi war criminal disguised as a Muslim.Now it seems he has found a job as a RAW operative:whistle:

Also I would disagree that Biharis don’t have brains, they are educated people and are equally intelligent as Bengalis you can see that the current mayor of Karachi is a very intelligent person and he is a Bihari.

This guy 'Salim' has taken up the identity of a Muslim, he is a Nazi (in India they are known as RSS) that's why he believes that somehow he is better than the Biharis. I'm pretty sure his name is some madan or baal thakar. He may also be a local(Bangladesh) agent of the RAW.

T-Rex, do you know how pathetic you are coming across as! The other day you were justifying the atrocities of 1971 as "collateral damage" of war (obviously you didn't know that they happened prior to the war).

Give up your pretense and reveal your correct identity. You are fooling no one but yourself.

T-Rex, do you know how pathetic you are coming across as! The other day you were justifying the atrocities of 1971 as "collateral damage" of war (obviously you didn't know that they happened prior to the war).

Give up your pretense and reveal your correct identity. You are fooling no one but yourself.

Guess who's here, the so-called 'Salim' has at last revealed his true identity, I knew it was you. "reveal your correct identity" "you are fooling no one" you are really desperate, are going to cry now ?

Salim,
I hear that the Bangalis are getting it up the .... from their non-bengali brothers, a few days ago one Bengali film star came from Calcutta complaining that Banglis are being dominated and exploited by the Hindi speaking people in every area, even after that you don't have any problem living with your Hindi brothers, is it because your Hindi brothers are Hindu? I bet you people don't have the balls to do what we did, you would rather get f..... by your Hindi brothers. You are are all Hindu fundamentalists.

Really?

Now who was this film star?

Inventing stories one can write whatever they want, as you are doing.

How does this go - there was this chap from Bangladesh who came here and said the Razzakkar are getting kicked in their rear and are being thrown into the Bay Bengal! A likely story indeed!

Are you a Hindi film scriptwriter and that too of the X grade?

It is so obvious that you are not a Bengali!

In Karachi we have many Bangladeshis, many of them are living before 1971 and they call them Pakistanis while many have migrated from BD and they are not anti Pakistan. I have also interacted with them and they have no more anti Pakistan feelings.

Actually they were angry with the system and not the country but they have seen the real face of India after separation from Pakistan.

You are right that there must me a mass demand for reunion but actually this is the problem with us. we don’t take our decision ourselves and keep blaming the administration , but now there is a need to correct the mistakes and start a media campaign for it.

What exactly do you mean by real face of India?

While China may concern India, BD is nowhere in the reckoning!

The fact that you have, through your own follies, lost a part of your country, you sit in make belief!

Do you think BD in any way should concern India?

It is just another country and nothing more and nothing less.

Just another country.

Correct what mistake? It is more important to correct the mistakes that are being made in what is Pakistan today or else you will again rue and mope and moan, as you are doing now!

This guy 'Salim' has taken up the identity of a Muslim, he is a Nazi (in India they are known as RSS) that's why he believes that somehow he is better than the Biharis. I'm pretty sure his name is some madan or baal thakar. He may also be a local(Bangladesh) agent of the RAW.

Before you hurl accusations of my acquiring a Mos.lem name, you should know of the facts.

The fact that you are a frog in the well has been established since your ignorant ranting over my name resounds.

You prove the adage - “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance”

Your ignorance, in every aspect of the word, is rich!

The Mods here know exactly who I am and maybe some others too.

And, if it may interest you, I am not a Hindu. Religion is no great shakes for me.

You are right.

Fraud and falsehood only dread examination.

T Rex needs to take heed!

Back
Top Bottom