What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

:disagree:by your terrible hollowness so far, poor indian salim, I gotta stop it here .

I suggest you review this whole thread to find if you should be satisfied with your own performance.

I'll wish you luck,if you're still young.

I wouldn't know of my hollowness, but I am sure the academics I quoted are not quite as hollow as you.

They are well known, respected and recognised as experts.

Your expertise is not known, nor have you displayed any!

There is hardly anything that would constitute a qualification for a performance.

As far as your wishing me luck, I thank you.

The Chinese friends say I am Number Nine! ;)

Some say Number Eight!! :)

Corruption is a part of life in BD and more institutionalised than other South Asian countries, which are equally corrupt.

Hasina is no pari either!!

Bujle dadu?

T Rex, don't you think it is better to reunite with Pakistan?

After all, what is wrong if they feel they are superior to you dark lazy Bengalees that Mujabir and his Mukti Bahinis dispelled?

Reunite.

Any takers in BD?

That should answer the question!!

In this way what you really want to say is that Bangladesh should become a state of India, that is not going to happen, no matter how you try it. Besides, don't tell us what we should do, mind your own business, it will be good for you and for India.:guns:

T Rex,

My love for the Bangladesh cannot be translated as a desire that it becomes a state of India.

If it did, then the mystery and nostalgia would be lost.

My love is not for political Bangladesh. No way. My love is for the scenic beauty Bangladesh, the sentimental journey that it evokes. The historical Bangladesh!

I love Kolkata, but it does not evoke the same sentimental journey as it would do, if I were living far away.

No, friend, it is a much better feeling to see things far.

Separation makes the heart grow fonder as the saying goes!!

Why should I give you advice?

You are your own master.

If you want to unite with Pakistan, who can stop you?

The question is that why aren't you doing so?

Because Bangladeshis may not be wanting to, while Razaakars and collaborators would!!

And they would not mind being called rice eating, lazy, dark Bengalis!!

But, being a Bengali, I know that any self respecting Bengali would!!

In this way what you really want to say is that Bangladesh should become a state of India, that is not going to happen, no matter how you try it. Besides, don't tell us what we should do, mind your own business, it will be good for you and for India.:guns:

Wow....I never knew that B'deshis were so insecure..

.....what is it brother? Worried that India's gonna swallow you up?

Well worry not. India had its chance in '71, and it gladly gave B'deshis full independence.

T Rex,

My love for the Bangladesh cannot be translated as a desire that it becomes a state of India.

I love Kolkata, but it does not evoke the same sentimental journey as it would do, if I were living far away.

We know very well how the devil loves us that's why we expressed our love for the devil at Padua(16 BSF were killed by the BDR in just one clash).

China is better than India as a neighbour, as a civilization, as a power, you name it. This just makes an Indian more and more hysterical, like a banshee who wants to have the love of another woman's husband.

The best thing India can do is to let the people of kashmir have their own state as we Bangladeshis have our own. Then their won't be any trouble in the region, this is my advice to the Indian government and its people, as a friend.

Thank you for your advice.

Razaakar and collaborators feel so and they are no friend! ;)

T Rex,

My love is not for political Bangladesh. No way. My love is for the scenic beauty Bangladesh, the sentimental journey that it evokes. The historical Bangladesh!

Why should I give you advice?

You are your own master.

If you want to unite with Pakistan, who can stop you?

The question is that why aren't you doing so?

Because Bangladeshis may not be wanting to, while Razaakars and collaborators would!!

And they would not mind being called rice eating, lazy, dark Bengalis!!

But, being a Bengali, I know that any self respecting Bengali would!!

The greatest threat now comes from the Indian Razaakars.

Shouldn't they be your co-brother, if indeed they exist?

Who are they?

Some Biharis?

Are you a Bengali or a Bihari? Just curious!

The Biharis in Bangladesh don't consider themselves as Bangladeshi and obviously they are not Bengalis!

BTW, why are you not uniting with Pakistan?

I would not expect one Indian Razaakar to watch Bangladesh and China have a brotherly relation and do nothing or say nothing. I know it burns their heart but too bad, it is in our interest. So carry on with your slimy task.

As I said, let go the oppressed people of Kashmir.

Well one thing you have learnt from your Chinese friends is spread disinformation.

I won't bite the bait you are throwing with Kashmir so that you bring in others into it! ;)

This is about YOUR COUNTRY! But obviously, you lack knowledge about your own country. It is only the collaborators and Razzaakars who worry about other issues since they are not accepted in the country where they went!

I asked you:

1. What is an Indian Razaakar?

2. Are you a Bihari?

3. Why does not BD join Pakistan. And I wondered if Bangladeshis would, whereas Razzaakar would.

You conveniently avoided all the issue and instead indulged in gabberwocky!

But then you are amusing.

Since you lack the total intellect and knowledge of what you are indulging in!

T Rex,

Here is something interesting for your type from Tui Razaakar

TUI RAZAKAR — An allied movement against the War Criminals in Bangladesh

Razakar Razakar - AOL Video

You may not be able to understand the video since it is in Bengali.

How is it that Pakistan is failing to take you all in Pakistan even though you were so loyal to them! And you are wailing and weeping and they don't hear you plaintive cries?

Could it be that they don't trust turncoats and quislings?

I wouldn't blame them.

Who can trust a traitor?

Back
Top Bottom