What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

T Rex,

So you did not understand the Bengali of the video.

That rests the case!

Wait till Pakistan accepts you.

They have enough problems as it is and they don't want any more!!

And so how, it is the foreigners who have become the Chinese and the Hans!!

If Mongols were Chinese, then half the world is Chinese!!

Congratulations!

You've been awarded a world Championship of Fatuousness! :victory::victory::victory::victory:

Congratulations!

You've been awarded a world Championship of Fatuousness! :victory::victory::victory::victory:

Thank you.

Bit one does not take the Chinese awards seriously!

They are piss!

Hu flung dung?

Now get back to the issue of Han imperialism!

Any comebacks that your Communist govt has taught you?

Thank you.

Bit one does not take the Chinese awards seriously!

They are piss!

Hu flung dung?

Now get back to the issue of Han imperialism!

Any comebacks that your Communist govt has taught you?

You tell us Khubilai Khan is a communist or communist agent? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you eyeing another medal? :bounce:

Hmm that is a bit confusing , a majority of the board Pakistani fraternity and board members seem to think that India proped up the Maoists.

Should India Support A Military Coup In Nepal? (Very imperialistic, isn't it?)

Excerpts:

"Ultimately, we will have to fight with the Indian army. That is the situation. Therefore, we have to take into account the Indian army. When the Indian army comes in with thousands and thousands of soldiers, it will be a very big thing. But we are not afraid of the Indian Army because, in one way, it will be a very good thing. They will give us lots of guns. And lots of people will fight them. This will be a national war. And it will be a very big thing. They will have many difficulties intervening. It will not be so easy for them. But if they stupidly dare...they will dare, they will be compelled. They will do that stupidity. We have to prepare for that. And for that reason we are saying we will also need a particular international situation. And for us this has to do mainly with India, Indian expansionism. When there is an unstable situation in India and a strong mass base there in support of People's War in Nepal and there are contradictions within the Indian ruling class-at that point we can seize, we can establish and declare that we have base areas, that we have a government." -- Prachanda, the Nepalese Maoist leader in an interview to a Latin American journalist. The Maoists of Nepal: Three perspectives dated July 13,2001

Till now, our military planners have been worried over the dangers of India being confronted one day with a two-front war--with Pakistan and China. We now have to think seriously about the dangers of a three-front war with Pakistan, China and Nepal.

Thank you for your advice.

Razaakar and collaborators feel so and they are no friend! ;)

Salim,
Why are you so confident that only Biharis have soft corner for Pakistan? Not all the Bengalis wanted to separate and how many Biharis are there in Bangladesh? What do you think that all the Bangladeshis on this forum are Razakars? For God sake stop your evil game now!

Pakistan and Bangladesh both have young population and they don’t want to commit the same mistakes which their elders had committed.

As far as abusing Bangladeshis by Pakistanis is concerned, I have seen on Indian media that they use some words which are racist in nature for Bengalis. What about that?

Salim,
Why are you so confident that only Biharis have soft corner for Pakistan? Not all the Bengalis wanted to separate and how many Biharis are there in Bangladesh? What do you think that all the Bangladeshis on this forum are Razakars? For God sake stop your evil game now!

Pakistan and Bangladesh both have young population and they don’t want to commit the same mistakes which their elders had committed.

As far as abusing Bangladeshis by Pakistanis is concerned, I have seen on Indian media that they use some words which are racist in nature for Bengalis. What about that?

The older generation B'deshis are pro-India, however, due to many years of fundamentalist military rule, and many years of Anti-India propaganda, the new generation's sympathies lie elsewhere.

As for "racist" Indian media, please do give me an example of the same.

The older generation B'deshis are pro-India, however, due to many years of fundamentalist military rule, and many years of Anti-India propaganda, the new generation's sympathies lie elsewhere.

As for "racist" Indian media, please do give me an example of the same.

And off course Pakistan is doing anti India propaganda while India didn’t do any propaganda against Pakistan when it was East Pakistan; Right?

There was a film called ‘YUVA’, I don’t remember the exact words but they were abusive (spoken by Abhishek Bachan) against the Bengali women.

And off course Pakistan is doing anti India propaganda while India didn’t do any propaganda against Pakistan when it was East Pakistan; Right?

There was a film called ‘YUVA’, I don’t remember the exact words but they were abusive (spoken by Abhishek Bachan) against the Bengali women.

You don't remember the exact words, which are supposed to be against Bengali women, which by the way also exist in India.

Not a very strong case buddy.

And Yuva is an excellent movie. A real masterpiece.

I don't remember reading that the Indian propaganda agency funded Yuva.

You don't remember the exact words, which are supposed to be against Bengali women, which by the way also exist in India.

Not a very strong case buddy.

And Yuva is an excellent movie. A real masterpiece.

I don't remember reading that the Indian propaganda agency funded Yuva.

That is exactly my point!

Bangalis also exist in India and these things happen but India used these things as propaganda against Pakistan. (Give me some time; I have to see that movie again to identify the words).

Subject wise ‘YUVA’ was a great movie no doubt!

That is exactly my point!

Bangalis also exist in India and these things happen but India used these things as propaganda against Pakistan. (Give me some time; I have to see that movie again to identify the words).

Subject wise ‘YUVA’ was a great movie no doubt!

Dude, its a movie. Its fiction.
Even if an actor utters racist dialogue, it is part of his character, not a slur against anyone.

I hope you understand that.

Dude, its a movie. Its fiction.
Even if an actor utters racist dialogue, it is part of his character, not a slur against anyone.

I hope you understand that.

SA,
Tell me what will I be doing when I say that those dialogues reflect the whole or most of the Indian society?

SA,
Tell me what will I be doing when I say that those dialogues reflect the whole or most of the Indian society?

Ok we are building castles in the air.

First tell me what the dialogue is, its context, who said it, etc. etc. and then we can argue on.

Back
Top Bottom