What's new

Chinese navy want up to 6 aircraft carriers and Indian navy???

us navy at war of indo Chinese warl.

• give us 1-3 N.class carriers to counter Chinese carriers.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • give us aegis destroyers to counter Chinese navy.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no help. only pressure on Chinese government.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong!

PLAN wants 12 battle groups。

India will match it with 24. :omghaha:

You're going to have to wait your turn, the USA promised to give me 3 carriers first. I just need to buy a crew to man them. Luckily, I just got approved for a new credit card with unlimited credit.

Thx, U.S of eh!

Indian economy is collapsing like Greece, their defence spending will fall, you just watch.

india don't need any help, china has to go far more troubles in building their first two carriers & they have plan to field 6 aircraft carriers, but you don't know this will be done by the year 2038-40, by that timeframe Indian Navy will have 4 operational aircraft carrier & two in building process, India also has ambition to field at least 8-10 aircraft carriers beyond 2050, guys China can not do what it exactly wants against India in future at Indian Ocean & Indo-Pacific Ocean as new PM of India, Mr. N.Modi will transform Indian Navy to a complete blue-water under his rule.....India will be the only country from Asian Contingnent in future to challenge China military from all aspects, so don't expect to easily bully India in future, otherwise our brave & greatest soldiers in the world will destroy your country in seconds......!!!

india don't need any help, china has to go far more troubles in building their first two carriers & they have plan to field 6 aircraft carriers, but you don't know this will be done by the year 2038-40, by that timeframe Indian Navy will have 4 operational aircraft carrier & two in building process, India also has ambition to field at least 8-10 aircraft carriers beyond 2050, guys China can not do what it exactly wants against India in future at Indian Ocean & Indo-Pacific Ocean as new PM of India, Mr. N.Modi will transform Indian Navy to a complete blue-water under his rule.....India will be the only country from Asian Contingnent in future to challenge China military from all aspects, so don't expect to easily bully India in future, otherwise our brave & greatest soldiers in the world will destroy your country in seconds......!!!

New new bacha. Khair our optimism would soon be washed away.

What i like about this forum, is that there are some right comedians here (mainly from India).

Personally speaking, i don't think India will ever have a Navy to match the Chinese Navy! :-)
The Indian in their dream will always brag how superior their military is with paper plan.

The Indian has already lose the economy competition against China.

What i like about this forum, is that there are some right comedians here (mainly from India).

Personally speaking, i don't think India will ever have a Navy to match the Chinese Navy! :-)

I really feel sorry for you brits from being a super power to a super pawn of the US

The Indian in their dream will always brag how superior their military is with paper plan.

The Indian has already lose the economy competition against China.
stop ranting. .. An idiot opened thread and another digged the thread ... does the thread have any source? ?? no... then you guys spitting venom..

Perhaps this thread should be closed!.............it doesnt appear to be based on any official information!

Relax, my friends.
Rumors said just a new one, un-nuclear domestic A.C. The 1st China self-building A.C.

China is currently building 2 AC's, the first one planned to be operational in 2018 and the second one in 2019-2020. The first one is quite similar to the Liaoning and the second one with catapults.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom