What's new

Chinese navy want up to 6 aircraft carriers and Indian navy???

us navy at war of indo Chinese warl.

• give us 1-3 N.class carriers to counter Chinese carriers.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • give us aegis destroyers to counter Chinese navy.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no help. only pressure on Chinese government.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China is currently building 2 AC's, the first one planned to be operational in 2018 and the second one in 2019-2020. The first one is quite similar to the Liaoning and the second one with catapults.
We don't know the truth, coz information come from rumors. What we can see, only new One in DaLian shipyard.

We don't know the truth, coz information come from rumors. What we can see, only new One in DaLian shipyard.

Not really, american intelligence is very clear about that and I've seen the pictures of the carriers under construction (I didn't save the pics, they were of very bad quality, satellite pictures). The code names of the carriers are CV-17 and CV-18. CV-18 appears to have nuclear propulsion and is very similar to the American Nimitz class carrier.

Last edited:
Not really, american intelligence is very clear about that and I've seen the pictures of the carriers under construction (I didn't save the pics, they were of very bad quality, satellite pictures). The code names of the carriers are CV-18 and CV-19.
Usually all foreign information from rumors, these come from Chinese rumors, Chinese rumors come from several Chinese military forums.

If there really to build new A.C, it shoud hide inside shipyard with roof, no any satellite can spy through it. I don't believe CIA only trust our internal staff in Chinese forums, now only one A.C in DaLian.

Usually all foreign information from rumors, these come from Chinese rumors, Chinese rumors come from several Chinese military forums.

If there really to build new A.C, it shoud hide inside shipyard with roof, no any satellite can spy through the roof. I don't believe CIA only trust our internal staff in Chinese forums, now only one A.C in DaLian.

No, its not from rumors, its from satellite pictures taken in 2013, like I said, I've seen them. The information was published by James Defense Weekly. Carriers are too big to be inside a place with roof. American intelligence doesn't need to depend on chineses rumors, they have very good capabilities to know what's going on. If you are following the construction of the new british carrier, queen Elizabeth, you'll see that is not under a roof.

My friends...Informant & eazzy, for both of your information I have mentioned those statestics from a particular website, at first I was also took this as a foolish dream but later in many websites talking about Indian Navy's future plans I have learnt the same information that India will continue to build Aircraft Carriers indigenously after IAC-1 & IAC-2, there will be IAC-3, IAC-4 & IAC-5 as Indian Navy has an ambitious plan to field 6 Aircraft Carriers at least by 2040-45, & after then increase that upto 8-10 Carriers......not only Airraft Carriers, Indian Navy has plans to field 50+ Submarines, 35-40 Destroyers, 50-60 Frigates, 60+ Corvettes, 15 Cruisers & INS Jalashwa type large Landing Platform Docks by 2045-50 developing indigenously.....All this will not be directed only against China, but with the rising stature, power, economy India already has plans to be prepared about a possible US confrontation.....this is looked to be a dream but India's economic & military power is on the rise...its the truth

Regarding Chinese carriers.............yes i believe the next carrier will be a variant of the Liaoning.........whether its already started construction who knows................and if the Americans really knew it would be all over the news now.........wouldnt it?
As someone here pointed out Spy satellites cannot see through buildings (i believe).

Anyway.........i would imagine the Chinese will take a very thorough approach to their Aircraft carrier programme..........as they are just learning from the training and operations of their first carrier...............and wouldnt want to make a big blunder by designing an all new carrier design, without knowing all the potential problems.

Anyway........one thing no one has mentioned, is that the 2nd carrier, even though it may be similar to the first...........one has to remember, that this 2nd carrier will be the first complete carrier China will build........as they havnt yet built the hull of a Aircraft carrier............and i presume it will be built in modular style............so this will be a first for China..........ie building its first and largest ever naval vessel from scratch.

I'am sure it will be a very impressive carrier.............and look forward to seeing images of its construction at Dalian!

No, its not from rumors, its from satellite pictures taken in 2013, like I said, I've seen them. The information was published by James Defense Weekly. Carriers are too big to be inside a place with roof. American intelligence doesn't need to depend on chineses rumors, they have very good capabilities to know what's going on. If you are following the construction of the new british carrier, queen Elizabeth, you'll see that is not under a roof.

Firstly...........the QE Carriers were constructed under roof, for their first few years, as the modules were constructed inside buildings........obviously when complete, the modules need to be aligned, then the latter part of construction is continued outside............therefore it means possibly that China has started construction of AC modules, without anyone outside of China being aware of this.

Secondly........regarding American intelligence, its not the be all and know all, people think. A few years ago the US only became aware of an advanced Chinese warplane (cant remember type no: off hand!), when a civilian took a photo of the plane and posted it on a military forum!

All countries surrounding India (including Maldives) should have AC to have a show off like India.

What i like about this forum, is that there are some right comedians here (mainly from India).

Personally speaking, i don't think India will ever have a Navy to match the Chinese Navy! :-)

There are british comedian too in this forum. If you cant understand a topic, then dont open your mouth, who the hell talking about matching. Can China match USN? Its not about matching, its about strategic advantage over a region.

There are british comedian too in this forum. If you cant understand a topic, then dont open your mouth, who the hell talking about matching. Can China match USN? Its not about matching, its about strategic advantage over a region.

Calm down.......i only respond to the opinion i get by other members posts here!

ps: who is the British comedian here? :-)

Calm down.......i only respond to the opinion i get by other members posts here!

ps: who is the British comedian here? :-)
Mr. John Oliver. :P

BTW, my point is different. British Navy can match chinese navy? No, they cant. But is the Chinese navy have the naval supremacy in English Channel? No.

In the same sense, China dont have any supremacy in India Ocean, they may have in future , but not now. There most of the fleet deployed in Pacific and in South China Sea. And the Indian Navy 3-5 future carrier is only for maintaining naval supremacy in Indian ocean, we dont want any kind of head on collision with Chinese Navy.

You always dont need to match your opponents in order to save yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom