What's new

Chinese navy want up to 6 aircraft carriers and Indian navy???

us navy at war of indo Chinese warl.

• give us 1-3 N.class carriers to counter Chinese carriers.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • give us aegis destroyers to counter Chinese navy.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no help. only pressure on Chinese government.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

king of pop

BANNED
Reaction score
i heare hat Chinese navy bild 5 aircraft carriers (+nuclear power too) and Indian navy want to bild only 3 and (0 nuclear power). can Chinese navy overtaking Indian in Indian ocen in future???will usa help us like s.Korea and give any 1-2-3 N. class aircraft carriers at war???

ha ha ha you nave kick American ***. because usa's budget 700B.$ and your 120B$. usa'air force 4500+ aircrafts and your 3000+ aircrafts usa navy 300+ ships and your ??? hawk can u kick American ***???

According to you with 6+ Aircraft carriers including nuclear.

So what if they want 6 AC's? We are buying & building AC's according to our needs & they are also doing the same :unsure:

@king of pop we are about to get 3 Aircraft carriers in the next decade and we also have Island Chains which can act as unsinkable aircraft carriers so on that note we can negate Chinese and can hunt them in our back yard.

we do not need Aegis from USA or carriers from USA, Barak SAM are good for Ship defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
i heare hat Chinese navy bild 5 aircraft carriers (+nuclear power too) and Indian navy want to bild only 3 and (0 nuclear power). can Chinese navy overtaking Indian in Indian ocen in future???will usa help us like s.Korea and give any 1-2-3 N. class aircraft carriers at war???

They cannot over take India in IOR, Chinese are far away from their logistics and supplies, They are facing more enemies than India.

India has Pakistan and China to confront, where are China has USA, Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines, India etc....

ha ha ha you nave kick American ***. because usa's budget 700B.$ and your 120B$. usa'air force 4500+ aircrafts and your 3000+ aircrafts usa navy 300+ ships and your ??? hawk can u kick American ***???

Bro Thumbs up on your sense of humor....
US can't think to counter china as US had to look after whole world....
They would not transfer all it's 300+ ships or 4000+ jets on China because they can't just leave their bases in other countries and they will reserve some for their own country dear....
they can have max 1500+ fighters and 150+ ships here on China and they know these can get them nowhere...:what:

We dont need help like South Korea we are capable enough to protect ourselves. How foolish to open a thread on such a lame topic.

PS: if i was a mod by now this thread would be closed. Don't open threads like these in the future. First know our capability and then post. The question was relevant if posted in 1962 not in 2013!

Who tell out that China want 6+ carriers? I never heard that any China gorv or army agency said that.

I also read on Indian news net, find that China subs are threaten for Indian navy, for US had found 22 times out China's territorial water@@@, very funny, territorial water--within 12 miles from China's seaboard.....Can any one tell me which type subs of any country stay 12 miles from their seaboard??????

@king of pop we are about to get 3 Aircraft carriers in the next decade and we also have Island Chains which can act as unsinkable aircraft carriers so on that note we can negate Chinese and can hunt them in our back yard.

we do not need Aegis from USA or carriers from USA, Barak SAM are good for Ship defense.

I think we also need capable sub - hunting 25-30 Orions to deter Chinese numerically superior underwater fleet of subs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, my friends.
Rumors said just a new one, un-nuclear domestic A.C. The 1st China self-building A.C.

I think we also need capable sub - hunting 25-30 Orions to deter Chinese numerically superior underwater fleet of subs.

We have ordered 6 and I think also places an order for 6 more. In future this number will go up.

Fact is IOR is bugged with sensors near Malacca straits to listen to Chinese activity. There is a chain of sensors along the entrance of the strats into IOR, India has been there for decades at Malacca straits.

King of pop thinks he can false flag as an Indian. unfortunately it reeks of china man odor.

better luck next time. Chinese and there attempt at subtle false flagging... hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA, this is the stupidest and useless poll in all PDF.:lol:

Your boss will give you not 1, or 2 or 3 carriers, but 3000 carriers! :omghaha:

Come on now, go and beg your boss. :rofl:

I instantly knew that no one else than our King of Pop would open a thread like this... :D

OT: You have absolutely no idea.

1. Generally China will always remain ahead of us in military might.
2. The USA would never give their carriers to anyone, and definitely not to India. I mean ....... Oh dear this is the dumbest and most stupid idea I ve heard of... sorry had to be said. Seriously, how old are you?

WE ARE NOT AN US ALLY FOR THE 514624294242 TIME!!! :hitwall:

HAHAHAHAHA, this is the stupidest and useless poll in all PDF.:lol:

Agreed, please put this thread into the Failed thread section ASAP :hitwall:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/236454-list-fails-pdf.html

Back
Top Bottom