What's new

Chinese navy want up to 6 aircraft carriers and Indian navy???

us navy at war of indo Chinese warl.

• give us 1-3 N.class carriers to counter Chinese carriers.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • give us aegis destroyers to counter Chinese navy.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no help. only pressure on Chinese government.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr. John Oliver. :P

BTW, my point is different. British Navy can match chinese navy? No, they cant. But is the Chinese navy have the naval supremacy in English Channel? No.

In the same sense, China dont have any supremacy in India Ocean, they may have in future , but not now. There most of the fleet deployed in Pacific and in South China Sea. And the Indian Navy 3-5 future carrier is only for maintaining naval supremacy in Indian ocean, we dont want any kind of head on collision with Chinese Navy.

You always dont need to match your opponents in order to save yourself.

Yes..........i understand what you are saying!

The Royal Navy has suffered greatly in my country from our politicians decisions since the turn of the century.........and very few warships are being built.

I follow the progress of the Chinese Navy as there country is one of the very few in the world that can afford a military buildup in present times.........and they have modenized at an incredible rate.

The Indian Navy is obviously going through a modenization period as well..........its just that the world seems more focussed on the developments in China.........particularly from the West. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom