What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

Doesn’t mean that we have to support that. But who am I to criticize? Mods are in the secular camp and soon @Irfan Baloch will arrive and say that alcohol is not a problem because rape or murder or something like that.

Minorities could respect the general sentiment in the population, right? Lemmie guess only Muslims in the West are obliged to do so!

View attachment 729500
relax dear, when did i say minorities should publicly drink or liquor should be legally supplied at any restaurants.
im not secular at heart so i guess have no future here on pdf..darnn

And what will being a "developed country" do???

You see all these "developed Muslim" countries....what the f can do they do lol?? They got no balls....they have been cut....they're all slaves to the US, Russia or China...

Plus, this world is only temporary. I would rather live in Afghanistan than live in Saudi Arabia knowing the country is a slave to the US.

And one carpet bomb?? Lmao......kid.....the US dropped so many bombs on Afghanistan that it has more than 1 Trillion in debt.....you thinking they can afford to carpet bomb anymore??

The Taliban have won. The Jundullah have won once again. Get rekt. :lol:

You call them slaves but they're perfectly independent, with their own laws, foreign policies not based on China or USA, and thriving.

And yes, only for you can terrorists or public woman beaters be "jundullah"

I'm surprised you didn't immigrate to ISIS

its so nice to see pakistanis from UK/USA/EU/far east /middle east/ are so worry about pakistanis in pakistan . :lol:
Yes. Because we are not the ones who destroy Pakistan from the inside. Man, I send more money back to Pakistan to support Pakistanis in one year than you earned in your whole life. Give a little respect to us hard-working Pakistanis in UK/USA/EU.

Muree Brewery in Rwp already has the license since before 1947.

Yes. Because we are not the ones who destroy Pakistan from the inside. Man, I send more money back to Pakistan to support Pakistanis in one year than you earned in your whole life. Give a little respect to us hard-working Pakistanis in UK/USA/EU.
if you have this much money you were living a 2nd grade citizen in eu :lol:

Islamic principles. Physicists may know some fancy formulas and can calculate the speed of light in a vacuum, but they are not qualified to create a good society. Isn't it funny that your "scientists" even though not qualified to comment on societal matters have absolute mullah-like authority?

Who says that? The Queen of England? Random Islamphobes?

Saudi Arabia has no Sharia, Iran has no Sharia. Nobody wants to live there. But you compare the "Sharias" of Iran with Saudi-Arabia, this shows me that you don't have any understanding of what Sharia acutally is. Lemmie guess Hoodboy said Sharia is about beheading people, right?

Strawmanning. Don't get me started on Nazis and Stalinists, also very scientific but not so much religious.

They did more for Islam by not acting on Islamic teachings? Got it!

Because Pakistan was created for JINNAH alone. The main purpose of Pakistani life is it to uphold Jinnahs lofty rank, right? Man you may go to North Korea or China, there you can see the worship of random (we are all random) mortals.

It's actually flogging.

Afghanistan is in the center of a power play between several global powers (for centuries now). Difficult to develop when foreign interference is constant.

1. Social sciences are a thing. Intrinsicty is a thing.

2. ISIS showed that.

3. Oh, right, ISIS was the pure Sharia state. Saudi Arabia and Iran are only half way through.

4. Dictators and hardline communists. As bad as hardline Islamists.

5. Islam is here because of their struggle, not because of prayers.

6. Firstly, it is Quaid e Azam. Secondly, it is not about worshiping but about respecting their vision for the country, and their struggle that they spent their life on.

7. Afghanistan is a shithole. Now you're gonna ask who said that.

Great...so all this Islam, Islamism can be compromised if the other party has pays for it...

Protesting against Veil in Western countries which is not mandatory per Quran but allowing Alcohol which is prohibited explicitly in Quran .....We don't have any moral stand....no wonder no one listens to us in the world.

Now what next ?...granting license to a Chinese pork company?

You call them slaves but they're perfectly independent, with their own laws, foreign policies not based on China or USA, and thriving.

And yes, only for you can terrorists or public woman beaters be "jundullah"

I'm surprised you didn't immigrate to ISIS

Why am I even talking to another libtard...

So much for "independent" when your country gets droned by the US and you get blamed for hiding OBL. :lol:

Or when you gotta spend 50B+ each year on buying arms from your masters.....only to get beaten up by Jundullahs in sandals. :laugh:

Your kind is on its way to extinction and my kind will push it towards it. :D

Great...so all this Islam, Islamism can be compromised if the other party has pays for it...

Protesting against Veil in Western countries which is not mandatory per Quran but allowing Alcohol which is prohibited explicitly in Quran .....We don't have any moral stand....no wonder no one listens to us in the world.

PORK sale shop is already in islamabad do you want some juicy pork belly dish ? :D

From the looks of it....it's happening in Gwadar and it'll be mostly, if not entirely, catering to the Chinese living in that city.

Quite being an idiot while you're at it. No actual Muslim compromises on their religion. We ain't Hindus.
PORK sale shop is already in islamabad do you want some juicy pork belly dish ? :D

What if your Chinese neighbor brings that to you?? Will you eat it? :D

Wow, they really sell pork in Islamabad? I must confess, I am surprised.

As a complete outsider, I was under the impression that it is very strict there.

Wow, they really sell pork in Islamabad? I must confess, I am surprised.

As a complete outsider, I was under the impression that it is very strict there.
this is how they allow it :lol:

66960ab032b04381bbab16cbdcb99316_18.jpeg
Chinese grocery stores appear to have no trouble importing pork products, whose production and import are illegal in Pakistan under Islamic injunctions [Asad Hashim/Al Jazeera]

One of those things, somewhat surprisingly in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is pork. The import and consumption of pork, which is forbidden in Islam, is illegal in Pakistan.

On Ni Hao’s shelves, however, you will find everything from pig snouts to trotters, from sausage to dried ham cuts.

Back
Top Bottom