What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

The issue arent non-Muslims obviously but both of us know that most of the alcohol sold in Pakistan will not end up in non-Muslims stomach---who are much poorer and are exploited by Muslims (mostly elites) to gain access to alcohol and if caught---are thrown to police to bear the consequences (since selling to Muslim is a crime). There is a reason non-Muslims (esp Christian community) have lobbied to make alcohol illegal for them as well (so the poor peasants/low class workers arent exploited for the taste of Muslim overlords of theirs).

Just one example from 2017-18 (Christian community and their religious leadership has been asking for it since 2002-03 Mushi era)

View attachment 729519

So if you really cared about 'non-Muslims', you'd be suspicious of increased alcohol production in Pakistan but something tells me yours are crocodile tears :) (I dont know you much but in general, folks are happy at increased alcohol production/availability in Pakistan and just use "non-Muslim" rights as a cover to not outright say it)

Lol, idiotic is your inability to understand simple facts of life (you know too, but just refuse to acknowledge). Pakistan isn't Iran or Turkey or Egypt etc. Pakistan is a state specifically founded on Islamic identity/Muslim nationalism (whatever you wanna call it). Take that out...and slowly the centrifugal forces disintegrate this rather 'unnatural' union.

Islam (identity) and military (institutional establishment) are two centers of gravity of Pakistan. Take these out, and there's hardly a 'Pakistan' remaining.

(Or if that's too "idiotic" for you, use Israel's example. Take IDF and Zionism/Jewish identity/Jewish homeland out of Israel...and it collapses on its own weight). US' center of gravity is neither its military nor its cultural/religious identity....cant say the same for Pakistan or Israel.

A) Those countries are dominated by tourists and non-Muslim presence (UAE, Qatar etc). Pakistan is different and more like KSA (demographically).

B) Pakistan already has some hotels and regulated places where foreigners can drink. Non-Muslims in general can drink regardless but they are poorer and can hardly afford a branded product (and are mostly exploited by Muslims to gain access to alcohol. Read above)
Yes ur right, the non muslims should also be discouraged to give birth to daughter's as when they grow up the influential muslims force their daughters into mujra and prostitution.

Yes ur right, the non muslims should also be discouraged to give birth to daughter's as when they grow up the influential muslims force their daughters into mujra and prostitution.

Where is the non-Muslim protest to discourage having daughters? Show me and I'd agree with your retarded attempt at sarcasm....

1617068709373.png

Yar wese I am just curious kabhi remorse nai feel hota? Toba taib hone ka khayal nai ata? Did you have some sort of trauma that pushed you towards it?

Don't answer if don't wanto to.

He's a lonely atheistic guy who had to leave his family and live alone most of his life abroad in squalor condition. Trauma, loneliness, sadness, lack of meaning in life etc is a b*tch I guess.

He's a lonely atheistic guy who had to leave his family and live alone most of his life abroad in squalor condition. Trauma, loneliness, sadness, lack of meaning in life etc is a b*tch I guess.
I guess I am kinda going through similar crisis bro. Yar Allah hum sab ki madad kre. Fitne ka daur hai. Chahe hum jitne marzi gunah gar ho jayen lekin imaan hamare dilon se na jaye. Aur Allah hamein Jannat ata ker de Ameen.

All you guys who may be struggling out there. Never forget our sins may be huge. But even bigger is the one who forgives.

I guess I am kinda going through similar crisis bro. Yar Allah hum sab ki madad kre. Fitne ka daur hai. Chahe hum jitne marzi gunah gar ho jayen lekin imaan hamare dilon se na jaye. Aur Allah hamein Jannat ata ker de Ameen.

All you guys who may be struggling out there. Never forget our sins may be huge. But even bigger is the one who forgives.

Agree man. Modern life hai hi aisi...at some point or the other...we all go through trauma, feelings of loneliness or depression, and what not. Social media only accentuates the situation because it seems like everyone else is doing great and marching ahead in life but only we are stuck. Best thing you can do is to find a good company of friends and be social. Never become isolated because that's a killer

Yar wese I am just curious kabhi remorse nai feel hota? Toba taib hone ka khayal nai ata? Did you have some sort of trauma that pushed you towards it?

Don't answer if don't wanto to.
i am just fine enjoying my little time here .we are living on a tiny piece of dust called earth . our earth is not center of solar system our solar system in not center of our galaxy and our galaxy is not center of universe . there are trillions of trillions starts and planets . we have limited time our sun will burn out the energy and out solar system will be ended and i dont think there is meaning of life . its just a biological incident .
Have you heard about Muree Brewery?? If yes they still brew liquor in Pakistan
have you hears Indus distillery and Quetta Distillery sir ? muree in not only liquor company of pakistan we have 3 companies

IK said he wanted to make Pakistan upon the model of Riyasat-e-madina, he never claim this Pakistan is right now its in present condition is Riyasate Madina, so lets just make this part clear.

Alcohol is already available in Pakistan, judges, police , Military Generals , Mullah , Imams , Politicians, Poor man, middle class and rich all sections of societies have people who drink alcohol .

Allah has prohibited Alcohol on us for a reason but if that reason is lost of the people of the land, then there is nothing that would stop this to spread in the country, Sometimes I wish that Muhammad Ali Jinnah just never used Islam to create this country, he did that and later generations are still figure it out whether he wants a Islamic state or Secular.

We're just making it tougher for a pure Pakistani company to go International by curbing their already restricted domestic market, which I think is pure stupidity.
Alcohol is nothing good. Let’s help Pakistans healthcare, IT, education or engineering sector no Need to support alcoholism internationally.

oper waly ki meherbani se finally :cheers: thank you china
Thanks for admitting that you worship China as god after all. Happy drinking!

I wish that Muhammad Ali Jinnah just never used Islam to create this country, he did that and later generations are still figure it out whether he wants a Islamic state or Secular.
Act on principle and stop the leader cult. Btw many countries have issues figuring out what their founding fathers really wanted. US founding fathers were slave holders, but conservatives in the US claim they were actually against the institution of slavery. Jinnah is dead, Islam will live forever.

just because my views are different then yours ?
Remember how you commented on the Muslim doctor in Germany refusing to shake hands with a woman? You are an islamopobe, don’t expect love from Muslims.

Pakistan is an Islamic country, why don’t you respect that?

Back
Top Bottom