What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

Sometimes I wish that Muhammad Ali Jinnah just never used Islam to create this country, he did that and later generations are still figure it out whether he wants a Islamic state or Secular.

Only a tiny minority acts secular like. They're not even actually secular lol

They act like Muslims whenever it fits them....they're like coconuts......brown on the outside....white on the inside...

Our government is highly corrupt so we're unable to enact proper Sharia. Until someone better (than even IK) comes, we'll continue having this circus called the Government of Pakistan.

Act on principle and stop the leader cult. Btw many countries have issues figuring out what their founding fathers really wanted. US founding fathers were slave holders, but conservatives in the US claim they were actually against the institution of slavery. Jinnah is dead, Islam will live forever.

Founding fathers have their own way of thinking, if i maybe bold Jinnah used Islam to create Pakistan, but was he really serious about building a country based on Madina model ? Does Jinnah even know how Prophet ruled Madina and with what rules ? I doubt it but I can be wrong.

Founding fathers have their own way of thinking, if i maybe bold Jinnah used Islam to create Pakistan, but was he really serious about building a country based on Madina model ? Does Jinnah even know how Prophet ruled Madina and with what rules ? I doubt it but I can be wrong.

You're saying Jinnah was a illiterate peasant who didn't know history of Islam and this world??

Of course he knew everything related to statesmanship.

Only a tiny minority acts secular like. They're not even actually secular lol

They act like Muslims whenever it fits them....they're like coconuts......brown on the outside....white on the inside...

Our government is highly corrupt so we're unable to enact proper Sharia. Until someone better (than even IK) comes, we'll continue having this circus called the Government of Pakistan.

No, I don't think they are small in numbers, but even if i agree with you that tiny minority has backing and funding from outside, the digital world we live in they will be heard while the conservative voice will be silence by brushing them with same brush ( extremists ).

Pakistan's liberal has that White master mentality while the conservatives have that Mullah/Imam slave mentality, its just the two sides of the same coin .

I won't accept Shariah in Pakistan until we have someone like 4 Rashidun caliphs ,everyone has its weakness and will fall to temptation, Shariah law in wrong hands will be much worse than this current sickcular system.
You're saying Jinnah was a illiterate peasant who didn't know history of Islam and this world??

Of course he knew everything related to statesmanship.

Read my post again, without anger or rage.

Man you should just stick with your Liaqatabad crusade. Commenting on Baba E Qoum MA Jinnah ain't exactly your forte looks like.

Read my post again, without anger or rage.

I don't rage or get angry over random internet personas lol

No, I don't think they are small in numbers, but even if i agree with you that tiny minority has backing and funding from outside, the digital world we live in they will be heard while the conservative voice will be silence by brushing them with same brush ( extremists ).

Pakistan's liberal has that White master mentality while the conservatives have that Mullah/Imam slave mentality, its just the two sides of the same coin .

I won't accept Shariah in Pakistan until we have someone like 4 Rashidun caliphs ,everyone has its weakness and will fall to temptation, Shariah law in wrong hands will be much worse than this current sickcular system.

Pakistan will never be secular. It only became semi secular because of US and Soviet influence. One is a dead system rejected by even Russia..........which has not surprisingly went back to its Christian roots. US influence is waning. The only remaining threat is Chinese influence but we don't have to worry much about it after the US and China (including India) kill each other in a couple of wars...

If Pakistan doesn't go back to its Islamic roots then you're done. You'll be the next Syria and Iraq, who were ironically overwhelmingly nationalist and secularist. They rejected Islam and got destroyed.

Afghanistan on the other hand, while not even being a nuclear power or having a proper army or airforce has continued to shine.....it's currently defeating its 3rd Superpower.

How did they do that?? Well, interestingly, they only asked Allah for help......not China......and the help of Allah is all anyone or nation needs. Afghanistan will rise and replace Pakistan if the Pakistanis reject Islam. Mark my words.

Islam doesn't need Pakistan. There are many candidates for Islam to choose from......Pakistan needs Islam.

Act on principle and stop the leader cult. Btw many countries have issues figuring out what their founding fathers really wanted. US founding fathers were slave holders, but conservatives in the US claim they were actually against the institution of slavery. Jinnah is dead, Islam will live forever.

Pakistan is an Islamic country, why don’t you respect that?

What principle? If you said the principles of science and logic, I would understand. But you mean Sharia which has no place in the modern world, and never will.

Saudi Arabia has Sharia, Iran has Sharia. How many of you dream to live there?
ISIS put up the strictest for of Sharia there is and we all saw life there.

You say Jinnah is dead, and that Islam will live forever but you forget that Islam lives and thrives due to efforts by these people and THEIR legacy.

They did more for Islam being secular and actionable than you ever will living in your Sharia imagination where you get to behead people for drinking!

Firstly, under Islamic law, non-Muslims in an Islamic state have every right to produce, consume, and sell alcohol. A non-Muslim wants to produce alcohol to sell it to non-Muslims. What exactly is the issue with that?

Secondly, because they are Pakistani? I mean, what sort of an idiotic argument is that?
What is your issue if govt decides to blanket ban alcoholic beverages for health reasons. AFAIK, drinking alcohol is not a religious duty in any religion.

Does buying and selling drugs allowed in Canada?

If Jinnah were alive today and running for office, a man who wasn't so religious publicly, a drinker, refused to declare Ahmedis as non Muslims, he would be flogged in this ""modern"" Islamic Republic.

And people like Itachi cannot deny this truth. This is how ugly this Islamic Reoublic is that you cannot imagine its own founding father in the nation.

Shameful, really.

I don't rage or get angry over random internet personas lol

Pakistan will never be secular. It only became semi secular because of US and Soviet influence. One is a dead system rejected by even Russia..........which has not surprisingly went back to its Christian roots. US influence is waning. The only remaining threat is Chinese influence but we don't have to worry much about it after the US and China (including India) kill each other in a couple of wars...

If Pakistan doesn't go back to its Islamic roots then you're done. You'll be the next Syria and Iraq, who were ironically overwhelmingly nationalist and secularist. They rejected Islam and got destroyed.

Afghanistan on the other hand, while not even being a nuclear power or having a proper army or airforce has continued to shine.....it's currently defeating its 3rd Superpower.

How did they do that?? Well, interestingly, they only asked Allah for help......not China......and the help of Allah is all anyone or nation needs. Afghanistan will rise and replace Pakistan if the Pakistanis reject Islam. Mark my words.

Islam doesn't need Pakistan. There are many candidates for Islam to choose from......Pakistan needs Islam.

Yes, when will Allah make Afghanistan a developed country?

You make it sound like they're so successful. It is a shithold that's one carpet bomb away from being obliterated.

You make it sound like they're so successful. It is a shithold that's one carpet bomb away from being obliterated.

And what will being a "developed country" do???

You see all these "developed Muslim" countries....what the f can do they do lol?? They got no balls....they have been cut....they're all slaves to the US, Russia or China...

Plus, this world is only temporary. I would rather live in Afghanistan than live in Saudi Arabia knowing the country is a slave to the US.

And one carpet bomb?? Lmao......kid.....the US dropped so many bombs on Afghanistan that it has more than 1 Trillion in debt.....you thinking they can afford to carpet bomb anymore??

The Taliban have won. The Jundullah have won once again. Get rekt. :lol:

What principle? If you said the principles of science and logic, I would understand.
Islamic principles. Physicists may know some fancy formulas and can calculate the speed of light in a vacuum, but they are not qualified to create a good society. Isn't it funny that your "scientists" even though not qualified to comment on societal matters have absolute mullah-like authority?

But you mean Sharia which has no place in the modern world, and never will.
Who says that? The Queen of England? Random Islamphobes?

Saudi Arabia has Sharia, Iran has Sharia. How many of you dream to live there?
Saudi Arabia has no Sharia, Iran has no Sharia. Nobody wants to live there. But you compare the "Sharias" of Iran with Saudi-Arabia, this shows me that you don't have any understanding of what Sharia acutally is. Lemmie guess Hoodboy said Sharia is about beheading people, right?

ISIS put up the strictest for of Sharia there is and we all saw life there.
Strawmanning. Don't get me started on Nazis and Stalinists, also very scientific but not so much religious.

They did more for Islam being secular and actionable than you ever will living in your Sharia imagination where you get to behead people for drinking!
They did more for Islam by not acting on Islamic teachings? Got it!

If Jinnah were alive today and running for office, a man who wasn't so religious publicly, a drinker, refused to declare Ahmedis as non Muslims, he would be flogged in this ""modern"" Islamic Republic.
Because Pakistan was created for JINNAH alone. The main purpose of Pakistani life is it to uphold Jinnahs lofty rank, right? Man you may go to North Korea or China, there you can see the worship of random (we are all random) mortals.

It's actually flogging.

Afghanistan is in the center of a power play between several global powers (for centuries now). Difficult to develop when foreign interference is constant.

Back
Top Bottom