What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

You'd be amazed at what's going on in Islamabad :cheesy:

china is transforming pakistan jo pesy dega mazy poory le ga
1617084731710.png

At least it will stop haram sharaab already being smuggled into the country by powerful people lol
Powerful?

I've seen PIA pilots buy Jack Daniels in Dubai Duty Free lol.

Common man in Pakistan would drink too if it weren't for the restrictions.

Yaar do they make nice beers in china ? Garmia arahi hai aur a cold pint of beer would be awesome :p

Btw murree brewery taste like shit

If Jinnah were alive today and running for office, a man who wasn't so religious publicly, a drinker, refused to declare Ahmedis as non Muslims, he would be flogged in this ""modern"" Islamic Republic.

And people like Itachi cannot deny this truth. This is how ugly this Islamic Reoublic is that you cannot imagine its own founding father in the nation.

Shameful, really.

Actually a man who drinks, Refused the finality of Prophet can not become the leader of Pakistan which according to Jinnah himself was created in the name of Islam, so why is it surprising for you if a Leader like Jinnah practice unislamic things will never become the leader? he won't be flogged that is over exaggeration.

Powerful?

I've seen PIA pilots buy Jack Daniels in Dubai Duty Free lol.

Common man in Pakistan would drink too if it weren't for the restrictions.
BC bootlegger ko fone karo to bolta hai bhut busy hoon bhai time lagy ga . and here people lacutring us . alcohol is common in society but behind the doors . ye west ke bachy nhi janty .

Wow, they really sell pork in Islamabad? I must confess, I am surprised.

As a complete outsider, I was under the impression that it is very strict there.

Consumption of Pork is prohibited for Muslims/Jews and Christians but Non Muslims can and do eat it, sell it even in Pakistan, yes not in many places but people who consume it knows where to find it, Pakistan may look conservative from outside because of the whole Talibanization of its Tribal belt in 80's , but Pakistan from inside is not very religious, you find Interests advertisements openly telecast in Medic even though Prophet has said, taking Interest is like going to WAR with Allah, or committing Zina ( Adulatory ) with one's own mother, You have People selling Alcohol under the bridges in Karachi , drugs and Drug addicts are everywhere, stealing , dishonesty , rape , stealing from Orphans all of these things are so common in Pakistan that no one even bother about them anymore, but every single one of these sins are huge deal in Islam.

BC bootlegger ko fone karo to bolta hai bhut busy hoon bhai time lagy ga . and here people lacutring us . alcohol is common in society but behind the doors . ye west ke bachy nhi janty .
jo baat hai! khan sabh liver ka khyal he karlo ab!

jo baat hai! khan sabh liver ka khyal he karlo ab!
wesy bhi to mar jana hai janab konsa liver theek hoga to 100 saal ji leen gay . jab tak zinda hai apni marzi ker leen ' :cheers: BTW ab main kam kam hi peeta hoon .
Consumption of Pork is prohibited for Muslims/Jews and Christians but Non Muslims can and do eat it, sell it even in Pakistan, yes not in many places but people who consume it knows where to find it, Pakistan may look conservative from outside because of the whole Talibanization of its Tribal belt in 80's , but Pakistan from inside is not very religious, you find Interests advertisements openly telecast in Medic even though Prophet has said, taking Interest is like going to WAR with Allah, or committing Zina ( Adulatory ) with one's own mother, You have People selling Alcohol under the bridges in Karachi , drugs and Drug addicts are everywhere, stealing , dishonesty , rape , stealing from Orphans all of these things are so common in Pakistan that no one even bother about them anymore, but every single one of these sins are huge deal in Islam.
people did not sale alcohol under bridge sir its sale here

Screenshot_2021-03-30 karachi wine shop - Google Search.png

From the looks of it....it's happening in Gwadar and it'll be mostly, if not entirely, catering to the Chinese living in that city.

Quite being an idiot while you're at it. No actual Muslim compromises on their religion. We ain't Hindus.

What if your Chinese neighbor brings that to you?? Will you eat it? :D
ab mehman ko inkaar kerna acha nhi lagta sure i will taste it with him . i have a friend in f-11 he walk with me

Last edited:
Chinese liquor company gets license in Pakistan

March 29, 2021

811425_6492754_sharab_akhbar.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Chinese company has got a licence in Pakistan to manufacture liquor here, according to sources. The company, Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on April 30, 2020, with the Hub (Balochistan) address.

The licence was issued by Excise, Taxation and Anti-Narcotics Department Balochistan. The company has been launched as a joint venture with Balochistan at the Lasbela Industrial Estate Development Authority.

With vast experience of manufacturing liquor in China, this will be the first Chinese company to establish its plant in Pakistan. The company is famous for producing world’s famous brands and it would introduce its two famous brands in Pakistan. The entire process, from manufacturing to packaging, would be carried out at its plant in Lasbela.

موجاں
خوش کیتا دوستا او لوہے دے آ

thats what friends are for
پاک چین دوستی زندہ باد
Pak cheen dosti nanpoay
nanpoay nanpoay

people did not sale alcohol under bridge sir its sale here

These are licensed sellers, I am talking about that poor portion of society who buy cheap alcohol , under the bridge selling of Alcohol and other drugs are very common, specially in some major bridges, its not like they are standing there with bottles, of course their workers will stand there, and wait for the people but in night when there is no police they will come , and when they see Police they just offer bribe and few bottles for them and its all fixed.

These are licensed sellers, I am talking about that poor portion of society who buy cheap alcohol , under the bridge selling of Alcohol and other drugs are very common, specially in some major bridges, its not like they are standing there with bottles, of course their workers will stand there, and wait for the people but in night when there is no police they will come , and when they see Police they just offer bribe and few bottles for them and its all fixed.
its very simple thoese whom have to drink they will drink anyway this ban is stupid . i have never sleep a night without drinking when i want to be . you just need to call once twice or third guy maximum . there is no short of alcohol in pakistan .

Yes, I’m aware that Jews and Muslims do not eat pork in general.

Thank you for your in-depth answer. I feel that it is good to learn new things and get past assumptions.

good progress,
minorities should get drinking rights .

Minorities already have those rights.
But then again, bollywood won't teach you that.
its very simple thoese whom have to drink they will drink anyway this ban is stupid . i have never sleep a night without drinking when i want to be . you just need to call once twice or third guy maximum . there is no short of alcohol in pakistan .

I do hope you also carry the courage to publicly announce yourself as having nothing to do with Islam then.
Just incase any kid takes you as an example for some one to learn anything from.

Minorities already have those rights.
But then again, bollywood won't teach you that.

I do hope you also carry the courage to publicly announce yourself as having nothing to do with Islam then.
Just incase any kid takes you as an example for some one to learn anything from.
alhamdulliah i am muslim as any other pakistani . poora mulk sharab peeta hai sab kaffir hain kya ? profit per mulk chal raha hai sood ke sath kon kaffir hai ? you guys need to admit only .

Back
Top Bottom