What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

alhamdulliah i am muslim as any other pakistani . poora mulk sharab peeta hai sab kaffir hain kya ? profit per mulk chal raha hai sood ke sath kon kaffir hai ? you guys need to admit only .
Being a sinner doesn't make you a Kafir. But mocking the religion and hating on it 24/7 at every occasion like a Hindu or White master does.

Being a sinner doesn't make you a Kafir. But mocking the religion and hating on it 24/7 at every occasion like a Hindu or White master does.
i mock mullahs not islam . islam is something mullahism is other . please get admission in a madrassa for 1 year to learn it . mullahs hostile islam for gather sex money power free life . look at fazloo for example .

While the gimmick of licenses is that it is being given to minorities, however the actual owners are muslims themselves. The consumption among muslims is also high however they all act the most pious muslims in the world. The meth, cocaine, ganja and gurda is sold in millions if not billions in Pakistan.

compare to alcohol its already cheap what you guys want free? you guys are already getting substise prices :lol:
Khan sabh tatti (hash/garda) is cheap weed is not gram of good weed ranges from 3000-6000 rs in khi! thats one joint! khazanay khali hojain gey bhai!

make marijuana legal in Pakistan!

Khan sabh tatti (hash/garda) is cheap weed is not gram of good weed ranges from 3000-6000 rs in khi! thats one joint! khazanay khali hojain gey bhai!

make marijuana legal in Pakistan!
50 rupee ka aik cigarette milta hai yaar ap log kya 24 carat ki hash phonkty ho ?:(

They should have gone for Sindh,because many non Muslims there. Also Sindh ruling class also love sharab.

By this logic aap k army house k paros m Muree brewery walay hain. Its not just Sindh's ruling class.

Coming to Pakistan.

The negatives outweigh the positives. Pakistan roads will become even more dangerous, if alcohol becomes widely accepted.

I want to congratulate PM IK of Pakistan for making good progress on Risat-E-Medina by speedy manufacture of Alcohol in Pakistan. Fantastic work IK - you are a true Islamic legend !! :enjoy:

I want to congratulate PM IK of Pakistan for making good progress on Risat-E-Medina by speedy manufacture of Alcohol in Pakistan. Fantastic work IK - you are a true Islamic legend !! :enjoy:

We dont live in an monarchy from year 1000, IK does not rule by himself. Governments are complicated with different organisations making decisions. IK or any other leader cant micromanage everything in the country.

Yes. Because we are not the ones who destroy Pakistan from the inside. Man, I send more money back to Pakistan to support Pakistanis in one year than you earned in your whole life. Give a little respect to us hard-working Pakistanis in UK/USA/EU.

Pir se wohe same chutyapa PDF expatriates Ka.
wardi may sab halal hai!

kesay gutaghun walli baat kardi app nay!

Acha aap idhr Hy ? Apko to me dosre thread me dhond Raha tha. Tag b Kia tha apko,. Chal Khair Hy , koi na.

L
Chinese liquor company gets license in Pakistan

March 29, 2021

811425_6492754_sharab_akhbar.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Chinese company has got a licence in Pakistan to manufacture liquor here, according to sources. The company, Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on April 30, 2020, with the Hub (Balochistan) address.

The licence was issued by Excise, Taxation and Anti-Narcotics Department Balochistan. The company has been launched as a joint venture with Balochistan at the Lasbela Industrial Estate Development Authority.

With vast experience of manufacturing liquor in China, this will be the first Chinese company to establish its plant in Pakistan. The company is famous for producing world’s famous brands and it would introduce its two famous brands in Pakistan. The entire process, from manufacturing to packaging, would be carried out at its plant in Lasbela.

Satanic horn is appeared in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom